NFL General : AIRKRAFT EDITION

>what team is next to start an air force?

CHI:Bears take flier on failed Bucs kicker Aguayo
IND:Colts GM: Luck's arm stronger than last year
BUF:Bills promote rookie Peterman to 2nd team
CHI:Bears WR Wheaton out with broken finger
JAC:Report: Marqise Lee avoids serious injury
JAC:Fournette (foot) absent from practice Sun.
JAC:Marqise Lee carted off at Jaguars practice
MIA:Jay Ajayi no longer in concussion protocol
CAR:Cam Newton limited to red-zone work Sunday
KC:Patrick Mahomes promoted to second string
KC:Kelce (knee) returns to practice on Sunday
DAL:Rico Gathers scores for second straight game

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/12/the-importance-of-considering-ezekiel-elliotts-side-of-the-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>first for Cutler is elite

>two solid backups

We'll be taking trade offers for one of them, hopefully.

Who has the better season, Bell or DJ?

McCaffrey

McCaffery

Reminder:
Week 1 and 7 I'd be willing to give up

>white runningback
Lol

I think the Browns can beat the Toxins.

LETS GO DOLPHINS!

>reusing the OP from two threads ago
Glad my pic caught on, tbqh

He's scrappy

Leave the NFC East to me

I'm an AZ homer, so I'm gonna say DJ since he managed to make turnstiles work.

But Bell is a monster, so I wouldn't be blown away to see Bell edge my boy out.

Fuck the Steelers tho

>my team will win EVERY winnable game this season
every year folks

>this same picture from two threads ago

this triggers my autism next thread is mine

Rams will win the division with 9-7. Cap it

Sources say he's the first one in the gym and the last one out

>JaMarcus Russell tier bust at QB

Nah

Does anyone on this planet even think this seriously?

>IND:Colts GM: Luck's arm stronger than last year
was it lacking last year?

It gets sore after carrying the team for so long

>only 7 starts with no recievers no line and no coach
I wouldnt declare him a bust just yet

That's because he doesn't want the black guys to laugh at his lil white pecker.

I think that one is going to be a defensive battle that can go either way. If it weren't in Houston I'd probably give it to us

Schedules not that tough. 9-7 not really a stretch

>0 wins on a team with decent receivers and a great RB

9-7 might not be a stretch, but winning the division? I doubt it.

Fuck you bro he has the biggest pecker in the building bro ask your mom

My Mom is actually dead. Are you expected me to conduct a seance on the off chance her spirit has spied him nude?

>decent receivers and great rb
Literally who the fuck are you referring to?

Yes, I'll wait here for the results

Thats the big stretvh. But seahawks wont be very far ahead. 10-6 or 11-5 probably

Torn labrum from 2015 season. Played injured all season, kept missing mid-week practices because of this.

definitely no offensive pass interference on that

>So Gronk threats women like horse riders sexually in public and liberal media swoons for him.

Zeke pulls down top of 1 drunk woman at a parade and all liberal media witchunts him like they do Trump.

Literal double standards and different rules.

Yes those are 1:1 correlations

Gurley is a great RB. Britt, Quick, and Austin are a passable core to work with, especially with Gurley and Kendricks backing them up.

>you now remember that player you forgot

1 is a guy making a woman feel good and joking around

the other guy is having a joke at woman's expense and making her feel like shit including exposing her

I wonder which is going to work.

You're better off using the webm where he lapdances some broadcaster broad for equal harassment and he did that shit in a news studio.

that could have easily went against gronk's ass but that is just all charisma.

>Mike Florio about the only person saying we should look at Elliots side of the story

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/12/the-importance-of-considering-ezekiel-elliotts-side-of-the-story/

Why do we hate him again?

>3.2 ypc
>6 tds
Yes. Great.

Oh shit Kevin Curtis

Hard to put up great stats when you are constantly having the box stacked because of your shitty Quarterback

No line no recievers. Cmon man you cant put it all on goff

>making her feel like shit

What the fuck? The girl didn't even care

What's more reasonable, that or 3-13 with 0-6 in division?

Fisher never knew what to do with the offense. Goff suffered as a result. I'm sure our team felt the dividends

His receivers were passable and like I said he had a great RB.

Wentz had a worse WR corps and worse RBs and was able to do something.

Zeke

Agreed. I think mcbay will show signs of life at least on offense. He went out and got a big TE that he loves to utilize. Improved line and adding watkins. Theyre much better this year and the defense is always solid

Both are unreasonable and both wouldve been called out

Fisher was a joke.

Last thread about 10 people posted season predictions and had the latter as their predictions for the Browns

Wents had better recievers and a much much better line. Obviously im being trolled

Depends on what you consider as a better season. If you mean pure performance alone, my prediction is DJ but slightly

And nobody said a fucking word

>using the same OP after it was used a few days ago
Fucking terrible. Pats fans are so unoriginal

Oline youre objectively right, no argument there, but receivers is where I have to stop you.

Has a ref ever cost a team a game by being in the wrong place, i.e. interfering?

Well if I was there I wouldve called them out

it's not a question of "has there been," it's "how many times." I don't know the answer, just saiyan though.

>Hackenberg actually looked accurate yesterday

what is this meme

Not that I've ever seen. I've seen them interfere on a play for sure but never cost anyone the game. But regardless refs are part of the field so it's on the players to avoid/run over them

who ready to see the chargers btfo the seahawks in a meaningless game? :)

I just want comfy photos from the stadium.

All they had was britt. Eagles had ertz and jordan matthews both better

honestly really looking forward to seeing how the stadium is

What are you doing between preseason games today? I'm finally gonna finish Last Chance U

watching the last of PGA Championship

I've been watching 90s/00s games.

>looks up chargers backup qbs
holy shit they have cardale jones? based
too bad the faggot owner moved them to LA, san diego is hands-down a superior city

>"McVay said he expects Goff to play into the second quarter on Saturday against the Raiders. In Week 3 of the preseason, Goff and the starters will most likely play the entire first half and “maybe a series into the third quarter.” That’ll be the best look at how he’ll fit in McVay’s offense before the regular season."

2 - 0

Goff going off for 250 yds & 4TD's

>lions have a great preseason game
>kerry hyder fucks his achilles in a meaningless game

WHY GOD WHY

me too. except I'm really just hoping it finished with enough time to catch the nightly news

I would say that the fail mary is an example of the refs blowing the game for my pack with their incompentence

>too bad the faggot owner moved them to LA, san diego is hands-down a superior city

That reminds me, I was watching a recap of some recent preseason game and one of the announcers is like

>Los Angeles Chargers, what's that about?
>Money.

I hate how whoever wins golf people are happy about
I want the shit-flinging and rabid loyalism from team sports to carry over into golf, I'm trying to start it. I like Sergio Garcia and he got cut like friday, so: anyone that wins is a punk asshole who sucks. see what I'm getting at?

>hating Gronk

Kys

Britt, Quick, Austin, Gurley, and Kendricks were all passable targets, while Wentz only had Ertz, Matthews, and Sproles who are all worse than Britt and arguably worse than Quick

Mickelson desu, faggot
>inb4 chokes

It's easy to look accurate when 75% of your passes are screens or slants. That deep ball of his was dogshit.

yeah, they got him for a seventh round pick, I think

no shit, have you seen the amount of effort they're putting in trying to create an "atmosphere" and pull in LA fans? Like where was this in San Diego. The spanos family literally just said "fuck it" the last few years they were there

Austin is a 5'8 manlet only good for end arounds. Gurley busted hard although the line had a lot to do with that. Neither quick or kendricks are any good at all. Thats why they were both replaced

How didn't he?

Yeah, the "Fight for LA" shit is the epitome of cringeworthy.

Really terrible marketing and makes me dislike Spanos even more, but not much you can do about it.

I wish spanks and kroenke would die in the same fire

Even if I agreed with you, those are still better options than what Wentz had to deal with

Gronk's white, so...

But youre wrong tho

"Deano" has lived in LA for a solid decade now and sold his SD property about 5 years ago. he just wants to live in LA and be "the guy that owns an NFL team here"