What are albums that everyone agrees is a 10/10?

What are albums that everyone agrees is a 10/10?
Pic very fucking related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJIVuinJlsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahaha

Kid A, OK Computer, Loveless, ITAOTS

to be honest i'm kind of enjoying the love that this album is getting this week.

Nice try...kid.

there is and never will be an album that everyone agrees is a 10. i think there are a few that are deemed good by almost all people on Sup Forums like pic related, but no album is a universal 10.

I'm not...stay away from my music normies

>one of the most critically acclaimed albums ever
>your music

Well it is the best 90’s album

It is one of the fucking greatest albums made up there with The Beatles.

this

These are the worst threads on Sup Forums.

>Post an album and have someone shit on it

Would be a better way to start it

i cant believe this album even exists its just so perfect and has been for so many years.

spirit of eden is better

i disagree but its okay both are incredible

We are not Sup Forums

so wrong

i just hate that album cover. i can't take it seriously

See

git fucked

why do you fuckin care its just an album cek

no album is a 10/10 in everyone's view, so this thread makes no sense.

thats except um .
ITAOTS

What is enjoying every track on an album?

its just that good

I'm a newfag started browsing roughly 2 months ago I first listened to this album this week it was lifechanging

you remember that moment of unenjoyment you had..you know that little moment
yeah 9/10

this is gonna be remembered as an absolute masterpiece as it should, no matter how much people meme it.

This but unironically.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Maybe a little, but that happens when I want to do something else. Either way there are no bad tracks on this.

>hes mad in the butt

absolutetely unironic for me too, its gotten me through so much, its brought me to tears and back to euphoria many times. its not just the sad lyrics, its not just the bleakness of his stories, its the fucking melodies man, the instrumentation, those occasional backing vocals that fucking kill me. its the song structures. its those opening notes of 'Micheline', the ending of 'I watched the Film', it's the chorus and mandolin of 'Carissa'. ITS THE JAZZY FUSION OF BEN'S MY FRIEND DUDE. ITS SO FUCKING GOOD.

>when I want to do something else. ....
surrrrreee like not listen to the album in that very second. Your uninterest at the time reducing the album down to a mere 9.9/10

Everyone SHOULD agree but you know they don't

>Using the same number scoring system as Pitchfork

Nah trust me m8s when I posted it I was being 100% unironic. I think the "Ohio Panera Bread Sex" memes are pretty funny but that won't change the fact that this album is a fucking beautiful experience.

whichms scoring system you used?

remove "Oh Daddy" and there ya go

Solid digits, no 6.4 bullshit.

yes
Thinking both MBV and Radioshit is good should be awarded with the death penalty
nah
How The God Kills is better in my opinion
Fine baits you got there

>Oh Daddy

OH DADDY You soothe me with your smileYou're letting me knowYou're the best thing in my life

Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again

I go by how big a penis i would take into my ass to listen to said album again. Most albums i generally like fall between 3 - 5 inches. Stuff like Ceres and Calypso, Belle and Sebastian, and ELO, i'd take a good 8.5 inch member up my rectum.

back to redit

fpwp

Yup

WOW!! JUDGE ME M8

Oh my God this is beautiful

None. There is no album that everyone agrees on.

these

Danzig II is better

YES!!!

>four people playing their instruments poorly
>good album

pick fucking one

Loveless

thank you for showing me this amazing music for the first time

what is this?

Sun Kil Moon - Benji

One of my favourite albums of all time.

Kanye isn't bait, you just have bad taste.

HA! GOTTEEEM!

I don’t see this memed here so I’m not sure if it’s disputed, but I’m here to confirm 10/10.

no

not even the best Sun Kil Moon album, and if you combine all Mark Kozelek albums it's 5th

youtube.com/watch?v=kJIVuinJlsU

You have some dumb opinions, but you're right to say that Operation Mindcrime is a 10/10.

Speaking of 10/10’s...

Ghosts of the Great highway is his best, and there are better RHP albums...yet the description for Benji still remains. That's how high Mark's level can get. He's just a great songwriter.

>not posting IKSoSE:3

That's the only one

far from being the best Mark kozelek album, but still so brutal and powerful, plays like an episodic series of tragedies

it's so beautifully intimate, everyone needs to check this shit out yo

How much music have you really heard though

lol no faggot

I still think Good Apollo I is the best

I personally wouldn't say this is THE peak of jazz, but I'm certain anybody who listens to it can agree it is one of the most powerful works of music ever, even if they don't like it, or don't appreciate jazz in general.

The final two movements are borderline religious in intensity, like I would find it hard to believe someone can unironically talk shit on this record.

flaw?

the flaw is that people know it's good so people on Sup Forums have to say it's bad

the elitist mentality on this board is retarded

You're completely right

Benji and Common as Valleys are both better SKM albums.