Brit/pol/ - germanic friendship edition VOTE LEAVE YOU FUCKS YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling

twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2
twitter.com/StrongerInTheEU/status/743870164706398208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for pissing in the sink

Never trust JPMorgans PR, they cash in on everything they say whether it's right or wrong, just like Buffett or any other big institutional investor.

Based Jerry.

2nd for not washing me dishes in the sink

VHALE
H
A
L
E

Why is it so comfy?

Why is Virginia Hale a meme? I'm serious, I know her IRL and I don't understand...

Got any rare Ginnies for us lad?

Probably not if you've already raided jewbook.

>mfw a mudslime who owns a dry cleaner near the scene wrote on his window

>"I did not tackle the man, NOBODY HEARD THE MAN SAY BRITISH FIRST"

Britain come on, uncuck Europe!

>JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave

bullshit, don't believe the hype. VOTE!!! all those voting make sure to get the friends & family leave vote out

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2

proof?

Bump

This, ignore the hype, don't relax, get out and vote leave!

I've got £1000 bet riding on this shit because I have some faith in this country!

>inb4 Jewish mircale postal votes

Everything the media is saying about Brexit apart from polling data is a lie.

People are generally better off just not reading anything in the media at all now.

Better luck next time :) You guys had a great campaign, but the postal votes just got it for Remain :) The refugees will be arriving shortly :)

twitter.com/StrongerInTheEU/status/743870164706398208

Press F to pay respects

Absolute barbarism

Lol nice meme

most germans these days are NWO fucks who want to see european culture eroded with mass immigration

Exactly this.

You are our only hope to bring down the EU.

Godspeed, lads.

lol

Parody account, friendo. Thus, demographic of poll is highly skewed towards leave

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

FIRST POLL AFTER THE MURDER : REMAIN DOWN BY ANOTHER 8 POINTS

YESS

Every disabled toilet ever

Litterally nobody has every heard of these people. Stop shilling them to raise expectations and have them be dashed when a tight as a flys cunt poll comes out furing next week and to try and the fools here crow about it online while being disrepectful in public