The prequels were bad because they were made for babies

>the prequels were bad because they were made for babies

>rogue one was bad because it's too dark and upsets kids

The problem with the prequels, in that assessment, is that they were made for babies but contain nothing fun or exciting for babies to watch, except for Jar-Jar Binks and he was only in like a third of one of them.

Rogue One, on the other hand, is a dour and depressing war story that is poorly put together, doesn't stand on its own and contained nothing that children might like. And since it is ostensibly a movie about space wizards, it's an awkward and clunky addition to the force.

Yet it will end up grossing around 1 billion.

How mad are you?

>thing that person said or alluded to
>thing that person didn't say and didn't allude to
Really fires the neurons

>come to Sup Forums for the first time
>see a RLM thread
>decide to check out one of their videos
>99% are trash

why do you guy's like them so much
for that matter why the fuck do you care for any Youtube review

>TFA is New Hope clone with minorities and quips
>amazing
>Darth Vader appears in Rogue One for 1 minute
>FUCKING FANSERVICE REEEEEEE

Having fun with your strawman, dickweed?

sounds like you misunderstood him.

The prequels were bad because children weren't going to understand space taxes.
Rogue One is bad because children will need to ask mommy why everyone died.

Really though, they make a good point. How did a movie about the plot to steal the Death Star plans (a heist) turn into a war movie?

i spotted the shekelstein

Transformer movies have been making a billion a pop.

None of this changes the fact that I have four gallons of piss bottles at my feet.

That's just one of many criticisms of the prequels. And I thought Rogue One didn't go dark enough. It should have been a violent thriller, instead we Suicide Squad in Space.

They are bandwagoning retards who can't form their own opinions and regurgitate what some pathetic retard spouts on YouTube. Doesn't get any more bottom of the barrel than this.

>shills still triggered based Mike set them straight

lmao

>muh characters
>muh emotions
>muh love
>this amazingly shot, directed, and choreographed movie is bad because nobody's kissing and laughing, why isn't anybody in a group of rebels fighting for their lives kisses and laughs, muh emotions

because they out shills. RLM specifically that is, since the other youtube reveiwers are all shills.

Like Transformers then

>instead we Suicide Squad in Space.
But Rogue One doesn't even have any waifus to make it worth watching.

Does Force Awakens have any? Honestly asking.

>>this amazingly shot, directed, and choreographed movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're confused.

>watch a movie
>too stupid to make own opinions
>watch RLM to see what they think about the movie
>go to Sup Forums and post what RLM thought about the movie and claim it is what they think

>meanwhile, a slow but steady uptick in SPR interest is occurring

So, how will Dunkirk do at the box office?

>amazingly shot, directed, and choreographed movie
>Rogue One

Oh Lord. Another pleb filtered.

>>this amazingly shot, directed, and choreographed movie

>if I green text with the most simplistic, reductive points and ignore literally every more important point, it will look like I'm actually saying something of value

prequels looked like kid movie whichi ncluded discourses about space taxation, the main character exterminating muslimg and kids, the main character getting mutilated and left to burn in lava* (because the other character couldn't just walk away like he eventually did).

star wars need to decide if it wants to be dark and edgy or a jar jar and ewochs farce for kid. It always switch to an extreme to another; the original two movies weren't like that and where in a middle ground between light hearted adventure and dark

(*if you ask me, anakin becoming the halfmachine it was in the original should have never happened in a single event at the hand of obi: rather, it should have been a gradual process of the dark side corrupting him. Against obi he loses maybe an hand and gets a facial scar. then time skip and he is a half-cyborg man, without explaining in detail how ihappened, just implying that's what his descent into the dark side brought...)

I think Dunkirk will do fine at the box office, since it's Nolan.

One fails as a children's film because of boring space politics talk

The other fails as an investing war drama because the characters are shit

Nuance and critical thinking must not be your strong suit, OP

Yes?

/strawman general/ ?

He doesn't like the PT because of Plinket the ironic's

It's christmas and you have nothing better to do but shitpost on a japanese board about jews
Sad, really.

Joke's on you, I don't celebrate christmas (didn't capitalize because I don't believe).

You're embarrasing youserlf bro, R1 is only slightly better than the prequels

Yeah all these stupid christians who believe christmas exists, can you believe they actually think santa exists! pfffft where too smart as atheists for those shenanigans

>christmas (didn't capitalize because I don't believe)

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>>rogue one was bad because it's too dark and upsets kids
more like
>rogue one was okay-ish because of the tonal problems

I'm sorry you couldn't appreciate a movie for a visual medium it is. Oh well.
Merry christmas

>christmas (didn't capitalize because I don't believe).
*tips*
I'm stealing this to false flag as an atheistfag lmao

>shills making fools of themselves: the thread

i hate sand

>I'm sorry you couldn't appreciate a movie for a visual medium it is. Oh well.

That applies to Batman v fucking Superman too I guess, since it's a visual medium and all that

>I'm was really bored
>*looks around sheepishly for approval*

If you've listened to any of their commentary tracks you would have know long ago these guys are hacks. Set-ups and payoffs are legit the only narrative device they know

good pasta

name 5