ABBarcelona bunker thread

What the fuck went wrong?
Why can't Suarez do anything right other than dives? When did the defense get so fucking bad? Why is this midfield so uninspired? Where is all the money from the Neymar transfer going? Is Paulinho actually going to perform?

Anti-Barcelona posters pls go. This is a serious thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9Mvh1YGm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

personally i think barcelonas days are over

they are an average team by now

Are you okay why the incredible amount of refball you get? I am deadly serious.

>Where is all the money from the Neymar transfer going?
Referees.

>implying barcelona is good

Is this the match that will force them to buy an overrated player?

They already got Paulinho

No its shameful

They looked better with Denis Suarez but the second goal killed them. Halal very strong on the counter too
Only seem to be able to create something through Messi atm

Your reminder that Bartomeu and the current Barcelona board are an abominable cancer of businessmen who have destroyed the club ever since Pep left and only lucked out once in 2015 in the treble season.

>Josep Maria Bartomeu Floreta is a partner and CEO at ADELTE Group which is into designing, manufacturing, supplying and maintaining airports, seaports and road transport operations.

>Apparently, ADELTE Group is expanding into China and bidding on projects like the Ocean Flower Island being built by the Evergrande group which also happens to be the parent organisation of—you guessed it—Guangzhou.

>There are rumours that Florentino Perez’s ACS Group was also bidding for the project, but with the Paulinho transfer concluded, could be handed over to ADELTE Group and/or associates.

>When did the defense get so fucking bad?
it's always been bad. barca's offense just have scored to win despite defense

>Paulinho
>rated

what the fuck went wrong?

THIS FUCKING BOARD WENT WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEE

I HOPE A BOIXOS NOIS DEATH SQUAD BREAKS INTO BARTOMEU'S HOUSE AND KILLS HIM IN HIS SLEEP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We lost the blessing of alllah

cringe

What the fuck ever happened to the vote of no confidence? Why are you retards letting Bartomeu and his jews get away with destroying the club?

thisss

Godo group (mundo deportivo rac1) loves him

I think there's a vote of confidence shortly. Anyway Bartomeu and his mafia will never win an election again, Laporta will come back and make Barcelona great again.

Neymar made the right decision

*Godo group blocks your path, again*

don't worry, after October the 1st Godó Group will have no power in Catalonia

People need to get this into their heads. Barcelona's board is total cancer, and yet the players are going to be the ones bearing the blame. It's a shame.

football is a giant money laundering operation more news at 9

How true is this meme?

Also when does Barca get to vote for a new board? How does their election system work?

Anyone else worried for Messi?
I posted in the match thread but if Barca are going to continue to be shit, it's going to reflect really poorly on him when they don't win anything. Real on the other hand look primed to dominate. Any TSUUUU/Messi comparisons will be invalidated because Barca won't be winning

FIRE THEM

>he doesnt know half of the independentists are into Godo Group and other old catalonian mafias like that
lmao

100% true, considering they have a track record
pastebin.com/9Mvh1YGm (this doesn't even mention the shadyness of the Neymar transfer from Santos to Barcelona, but still worth a read)

Yeah. I thought he played well 2nd half and created what little Barca had in terms of chances. Obviously tsuu will get all the headlines tho

Everyone is forgetting an important detail

>Subbing iniesta off when the team is a goal down
>play a double pivot
So, now Messi has a dumb manager at BARCELONA instead of Argentina.

Only when Barcelona sign puliGOAT will they begin to win again

Not true at all

>What the fuck went wrong?

Messi and Suarez are 30
Iniesta is 33
Xavi is ded
>Alkeks Vidal
>Deulelfeu
>Pikek

desu they just need a good left winger that can actually create chances and a good/wc RB to actually help pique defend. They played against the best team in the world atm, that also happen to be their rivals. Nothing to see here.

Unlikely.

Boixos Nois were banned from the Camp Nou by Laporta, and who was it that brought them back? Rosell/Bartomeu.

All of Boixos Nois votes for them. In fact, they will vote pro-Bartomeu in the next vote of no-confidence session.

nigga no one brought them back. boixos are still banned and I bet they also hate Bartomeu

I don't trust this manager, desu
Subbing off Iniesta was a horrible mistake, especially considering how the tactics changed after that. Plus, you forgot to mention Rakitic. He's not good enough anymore, and I'm not sure he ever was.

I hate to see Iniesta in decline, he deserves to be on a better team and be able to leave in a couple years with more dignity.

They also need to stop isolating Messi like they're doing, at this rate he's only going to get pissed off and force through a move to maybe Man City or even PSG in a year.

>pastebin.com/9Mvh1YGm
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

Barca is fucked then, I don't see them coming back from this. Messi probably has at least 3 good years left and after that its over. The rest of the team is shit and there's only so much Messi can do.

This kills the bartha

it is, there is a big old rich catalonian mafia who are big traitors, jewish style: they switch to whatever movement is hot in the moment, always hidding behind trying to keep power and wealth. they did that with Franco, they are trying to do the same with this meme independence """"process"""" now. and people and parties who trully belive in independence accept them just for the numbers, because being with corrupted people is ok if you get (or you think you can get) what you want. 0 ethics and morality from each sides.

Is it true that La Masia has stagnated?

I can totally see the Spanish League becoming a two team league with only the Madrid teams being real contenders every year.

Messi will never leave but he will push other players into United/PSG/City arms if that continues

>Pep Segura (Head of Sporting affairs, FC Barcelona): "It was a good game. We had control and played our style, but Piqué's error changed the whole game. It destroyed our flow."
jfc, shoot this fucking faggot

Are you implying that Atletico is better than Barca?

Will Seri even get signed?

Barca have really died. What in the fuck are these retards above thinking?

It hasn't stagnated at all. They don't produce goats like Messi or Iniesta but they have produced solid players like Thiago that were sold by the jews that currently control Barca's board.

If Messi playing almost as an enganche/false 9 was Valverde's idea i could agree on that. Maybe it was just for this game trying to compesate for the lack of Nerman on the left. Rakitic is fine desu, with a strong RB covering he improves drastically (see first year with Dani Alves)

Its like this fucking board hates his own team and club
I hope Bartomeu car crashes

He's right though. Pique's shit defending was to blame for all 3 goals.

Fuck that guy though, its the boards fault no compotent defenders have been signed.

Pique would have been far better off with a proper RB at least trying to control his lane instead of """dribbling"""" into a pack of defenders

Tbf, AlCANCER was the reason the defending was so bad. Barca are usually fine with defending with competent fullbacks and wingers.

Barca's defence has been shit for ages, they just got away with it because their attack was too good. Now a critical piece of that attack is missing, the flaws will only be more glaring.

They need to use that Neymar money well or else they're just going to choke shit away

Dembele is a meme and won't compensate the shit defending, the shit midfield, and the shit tactics

Barca's pussified football will get exposed vs Atletico as well

Picuck will be absolute shit this season. He needs a grumpy ultra-dominant manager to slap his shit, otherwise he relaxes and thinks he's the club's president and all that. Teenager in a grown man's body.

>>play a double pivot
this is what bothers me the most about the Paulinho transfer
is Vlverde mad enough to Busi-Paulinho? that won't end well

>Midfield will be Busquets/Masche, Paulinho, Iniesta
hmmm

miss them yet?

Literally all big Catalan businessmen are old CiU backers who don't give two shits about independence, would stab their mother for a single cent and have all the media power in Catalonia and see all this movement as just another way to make money and have more power.

They literally let old Boixos in again when they created the Grada Jove.

When Bartomeu goes another bastard son of Godó's group will take over.

>tfw after this complete humiliation coutinho takes back his transfer request and messi agrees personal terms with liverpool ready for liverpool to pay messi's release clause with the money saved from not buying keita and VVD

Someone needs to line up Barcelona's entire board and execute them. Jesus fucking wept.

>get refballed twice
>still lose
LMAO

RM is loaded with quality - barca quite the opposite

If they don't get a few great signings I cant see them stopping this RM team from taking every trophee

>Don’t worry, it’ll get so much worse from here, you guys have no idea. Barcelona won a treble and I was in the dumps lamenting Bartomeu being reelected. This isn’t about winning or losing anymore.

>Asensio wasn’t signed because he didn’t want a dodgy motherfucker to be his agent like people at Barça wanted. Well done.

>2015 doomed Barcelona, books will be written about how a treble elected Bartomeu and destroyed the club for a decade or more. Real Madrid fans will be able to look at one of Barça’s greatest successes and laugh at it. I’ve never been a pessimist, just dealt with things as they are like any man should. All culés will realize this doomsday talk was justified. Barcelona needs people like Santi Nolla burning in hell for helping to elected Rosell and Bartomeu with Grupo Godó.

>Messi has to leave, he can’t waste the final years of his career being blamed for all of Barça’s faults when he isn’t responsible for it. If he stays, Messi likely to leave Barça after he’s blamed and cursed by the many fans. The trophyless Tata season showed us a taste of it.

>I can’t say I’m mad or sad at this situation, I have been calling out Rosell and his gang of criminals since they got elected. The damage has been done, and watch €300m wasted on Coutinho and Dembélé in the upcoming weeks that won’t solve any of the club’s problems.

>People think Real Madrid beating Barça 3-1 at the Camp Nou is bad have no idea what situation the club is in right now. It’s much worse. Real Madrid fell, then built their entire team around midfielders, now crushing home and Europe by doing using Barcelona’s formula. Barcelona has a squad loaded with players that are fit for mid to lower table clubs while the successful world class players get older. Top clubs can deal with barren spells, but mismanagement for a decade will land you in trouble and getting back on top gets near impossible. Barcelona are destined to become a club like Liverpool, not good enough to stand among the giants again, if things don’t change quickly. Nothing against Liverpool, it’s a fact how the club’s poor choices led to its downfall and Barça are following the same path right now.

>Valverde… What I can say, the insignificant hope I had with him already turned into ashes. This will be one hell of a season, another one where it all depends on Messi like the past four seasons. No good coaches since Tito.

>Busquets: "The team does not need signing for this result. We need new signings because it is necessary."
>Key squad players desperately coming to the public to speak up and demand change. Ridiculous. Barcelona has had no sporting planning for the past 7 seasons, not even a logical attempt at renewing the squad.

Laporta was the absolute GOAT president, as corrupt as he was.
The ethnic cleasing he started in the squad during 2009 was a sight to behold.

>asensio wasn't signed because they didn't want to pay 4.5 for him
>Isco wasn't signed because he wasn't good enough
Barca deserve to suffer

It's not that they didn't want to pay it's mostly because of politics and the board wanting to buy jewge memedes signings to launder some money around.

How pathetic are you when not even refball can save you from being trashed at home?

This faggot let down the whole team

Hahahahahahahaha you dumb faggots deserve all this shit storm for all damage this cancerous club has done to football.
Fuck farça and their bandwagoners forever desu. Not even a madrid fan but it's glorious being able to witness their age of dominance that is tarnishing and putting to shame whatever (refballing) legacy they built some years ago.

Aleix Vidal wouldn't even be good enough for Liverpool

t. pep segura

as a lifelong halal fan, it is time to jump ships my friendos

Real supporter here. The issue are the idiots who voted the criminal and incopetent management into their current position. Bartomeu and his friends have no fucking idea what they are doing. They failed to sign players when they the time and the opportunity and now they have neither.

They were oblivious to Neymar's intent on leaving, while everybody else knew it at least since Messi's wedding.

You know who is the general sport manager, tasked with remodelling the squad? Pep Segura, a fucking physical trainer with no experience in big stage transfers.

who's quoted here? Spot on

If this board wasnt retarded, theyd buy Seri from Nice and Dembele from Dortmund within the next 24 hours. Should set them back 150 million because of Dembele being expensive but right now Barca need a competent midfielder and a world class winger. The defense will be fine once Semedo starts playing and the midfield will improve with Roberto, D. Suarez and Aleña rotating positions with Iniesta and Rakitic.

Barca are finally reaping the rewards of a terrible transfer policy - if you look between '08-'11 they signed great players to supplement the ones they had (obviously with some exceptions). Since then you can probably count the number of good signings they've made on one hand.

I unironically don't think paulinho is that bad a signing

He's a decent enough squad player and back up to busquets, which they currently don't have

That girl is way too pretty to be a barcelona fan

Paulinho lads.
Paulinho.

A Barcelona fan page

Paulinho?

As in Tottenham Hotspur reject Paulinho?

Fucking kek i say

>Sergi Roberto wants to leave Barcelona. There is a total fracture between the player and management. He is very unhappy about Paulinho's signing. Chelsea and Manchester United are interested.

JUST
U
S
T

I'm sure this is just a blip and Barca will be back in form very soon, but damn it's nice to see them falter after all the shit they pulled with Arsenal every year.

Fucking despise Barcelona and everything they stand for. They're parasites and deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

>Neymar moves on and wins title and gets at least semis of champions league with psg
>Barca begin to fade into obscurity with messi the only hope and he's on the wrong side of 30
>Barca sign shit cunt player who couldn't cut it at spurs for 40 million
>Real madrid have invested in youth over last few seasons whilst still winning their 10th, 11th and 12th decimas
>Pique, Mach, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez all old as fuck with no replacements
>Barca board are all cunts

Barca won't recover for at least a decade and Madrid will dominate

>Barca will be back in form very soon
And what gives you the confidence they will? There's nothing to suggest as much

if they put him in there as the box to box mid that he is then it's alright, even though i think they paid way too much for him. still, he didn't play shit at tottenham because they just threw him there as a defensive mid, he barely appeared in the box and got shat on when he did.

he's doing interesting shit at the hues nt because tite knows how to use him. if barça uses him like that you can expect some good shit too.

>tfw there's still a second leg to go
Please send help

>Try to cheat your way to victory. A thing Barcelona has been doing since 2004
>Still gets humilliated by CR of all people
Embarrasing desu

Barcelona learned it well from Real and their history of scummery.

>of all people
He's been destroying you fucks consistently since 2009

He should've joined City
He'd absolutely take them to a cl final

>implying he won't in January when Poop realises he doesn't have Messi to pass to

The problem wit Barcelona is that they became what they hated. Barca was the team that "made" players and not "buy" them, now Barca "buys" them and Madrid "makes" them

They aleo revolve the team around Messi which makes it even more difficult

Personally, the Qatar faggots and their corrupt presidents of Barca have fucked the team over.

After the treble, all they had to do was sign a defender and some midfielders to carry on for Iniesta alongside Rakitic.

Yet they signed a bunch of nobody niggers & spaniards and now 3 years later now they still need a couple midfielders, some more defenders and now a world class forward. It's the upper management that is fucking everything up and you watch if Man City win the title and this continues, there's a 40% chance Messi goes to England to escape the spanish bullshit.

I was quite surprised, I thought after the treble they would make a couple signings and establish a dominant dynasty all over again and I was worried about what was happening with Real, now within like 12-18 months it completely flipped over.

Also I hear the corrupt presidents & the arab fucks ruined La Masia.