Apologize

Apologize.

We will always be in his debt for pointing this out and making it mainstream.

You fucking cucks helped max landis be famous, hes a flying cuntwagon

>basically a female clone of Luke Skywalker
>Mary Sue!!11

your jimjams are in a knot because she's female right?

>dad is a murderer
>son steals memes from Sup Forums
Scumness runs in the family

Yeah, remember when Luke kicked Darth Vader's ass in the first movie after touching lightsaber for 5 minutes?

Yeah, no. Nobody gives a shit about Felicity. Rey is without a doubt a Mary Sue.

>using bait this weak on Jesus' birthday

Disgusting

Well, Kylo Ren is certainly no Darth Vader and he was already critically injured.

we all know her name is Race Mixer

The difference is that Kylo Ren is not Darth Vader, he's a little shit. Kylo Ren will probably go through a lot more development than Vader did.

My friend called me sexist (via text messaging my girlfriend) because I said Rey was a Mary Sue. Pretty lame way to react to a fact.

didn't he defeat literally the entire Jedi academy including Luke Skywalker himself?

No?

Ok that's kind of random and unrelated

Wasn't this guy a full on lefty a year ago?

has he been redpilled?

But Mary Sue has been around since forever.

And it's not like she is going to remain a "Mary Sue" when they flesh out all the mystical stuff about Rey in the 2nd film.

he apologized for that tweet

so yes

>implying genuine sexists will stop hating on Rey or using this term for any reason.

Accept my sincerest apology Max. Sup Forums accepts your wisdom unlike those cucks at plebbit. /ourguy/

Yes where can I get my membership card and become a genuine sexist? I've been working on my certification for months.

CUTE
U
T
E

You just need to hate women with all your heart.

you'll get it once you go back

This tweet isn't real.

if you were born with a penis you got the membership by default

I remember when he made an impossible shot using the force after about five minutes worth of force training

If you actually believe this you may be a platinum member.

Isn't it common knowledge that Rey was made a Mary sue to please feminists

And? That's not even remotely as bad as beating a trained wannabe sith in lightsaber combat after literally zero training.

it was until he deleted it

She's already established early on as being good at melee combat. Her problems aren't the lightsaber segment.

The problem is in nearly everything else.

Disney is going to redeem itself when Rey turns to the Dark Side and Kylo and Luke have to kill her and Snoke

again, no, Luke Skywalker wasn't nearly as omicompetent and independent

It wasn't an impossible shot.
He still needed help from Obi Wan AND Han Solo. Without the former he wouldn't have made the shot and without the latter he would have died.

Rey literally never needs help to do anything in the entire movie.

Fuck, Luke couldn't even save Leia. She had to save herself. C3P0 had to save him from the trash compactor. Obi Wan had to help him around Mos Eisley, a city in his own planet. He also had to hire the ship. Rey managed to secure and fix the Millennium Falcon all by herself.

it's actually twice as bad

>Kylo Ren
>fully trained

pick one

Fucking this

You triggered them hard with this post.

It's self insertion fantasy. They need to be able to imagine that they are the character they're watching on screen. Make it a girl and it goes away.

These people simply can't enjoy things for what they are. Females all over the world have loved and embraced Star Wars for what it was, a story about a boy who grows and becomes a Jedi, nobody asked them to "deal with it" or compromise. They just got the story and liked it for what it was.

Now males are being asked to do the same thing, and they're freaking out. Granted, girl nerds weren't really a thing until the mid 90's at best, but unless you're a kissless virgin I don't see how you could have a problem with Rey especially considering her character arc was clearly planned for three movies.

yes it is

You are fucking retard and dont use cia pictures you pleb

No fuck him. Landis is a pretentious twat who should focus on making his own scripts better before he judged someone else's. Plus fuck him for his meme. Now every fucking sperg on the interweb thinks they are this genius who came up with the thesis that Rey is a bad character.
>DAE THINK REY LE MARY SUE?
The hate for Rey is totally unjustified and the 'Mary Sue' meme is just a front for the actual reason people didn't like her; which is because she's a female. And don't tell me that isn't the actual reason. Anybody remember the cuckball?

They're scared. They're scared their little secret boys' club is getting torn down. They think they're entitled to Star Wars, that Star Wars was made for white male nerds and only them. They hate seeing women or minorities take interest in their precious universe

Every night before going to bed I silently pray that they have the balls to turn Rey to the dark side.

>ad-hominem

text her back directly to make her shit herself famalam

this

Can't believe no one has posted this yet. This song and dance is so old I'd have thought Sup Forums would now the moves by now.

that's the only thing he was amazing at, a combination of being innately sensitive to the force, a life time of hobby piloting, and the help of obi and han

if luke was a mary sue, he would have kicked the ass of that fucking bug muslim with a sitck, he would have karate'd the two thugs at the cantina scene, he would have dead shotted all the storm troopers in the death star, and he would have out dog fighted vader and all his pilots without the help of han

He used to bullseye womp rats, plus Obi Wan helped him make that shot from heaven.

It would literally make her being a Mary Sue in 7 worth it.

this image is bullshit though

Explain in a calm voice why.

except it's not. Literally every line happened.

That shot was the climax of lukes story in ANH, after failing all through the movie he took everything he learned from obi wan about the force and made the shot, Rey did impossible things throughout the entire movie

It would make my entire depressing life worth it.

For the record, I really don't like Rey, but really did like Finn. And that's because he's unsure and naive and immature, and yeah, fumbles throughout the movie. It's a real shame Rey's the main character.

Except I can't see it making sense, in the literal an in-universe sense. Of course, it wouldn't make sense for Disney to do it, but what possible motivation can Rey have for turning to the Dark Side?

how can facts be bullshit?

Maybe she's a shapeshifter and is general grievous

I'm not him, but my pet theory follows and is contrived bullshit that actually makes sense. In the old Star Wars, good guys had American accents and bad eggs had English ones. That's part of why I really hated Rey, that stupid English accent, and liked Finn a lot (John Boyega is not American).

Disney did that garbage in Rogue One as well, and makes me hate them more. But they can only redeem themselves by having English accent Rey turn to the Dark Side. It's the only way.

Fact: The sky is blue.
Fact as presented in that infographic: The sky is blue and that is a bad thing.

Vader doesn't have an English accent though

You sound like an uncultured American faggot.

Everything there is a fact that is taken from the movies

That is weird because anakin had an american accent

Please provide a time where Rey had trouble completing her tasks and luke 360 noscope a bunch of tasks first go.

This image is basically a walking contradiction and is grasping at straws real bad.
>beats of four guys by herself
These we retard hobo aliens. It's not like she took down 4 siths or some shit.

>knows more about the milliniom falcon than Han does
So? Reys character is introduced with the visual of her scalping ship parts. She knows how ships work. Does you mechanic know more about your car than you do?

>first time she flys at all she out maneuvers TIE fighters in a large ship
Again, so? The millumiom falcon is one of the fastes ships in the galaxy? Why is it so unbelievable for it to rek a couple of Tie fighters? Also, why are we just assuming this is the first time she has flown a ship?

>instantly skilled at using a lightsaber and wins a fight against Kylo (regardless of his injuries this is still stupid)
Total contradiction. It's explaining why she won but still ignoring it to go along with its narrative. Also Rey is seen using that fucking stick thing during the movie, which is basically a lightsaber.

>is instantly knowledgeable about probing minds
Ok this is valid. But this could very easily be explained in VIII

>Instanlty trusted by the resistance to go on a mission to find Luke, even though they barely know her
Why wouldn't they send her? She was a vital part in destroying the star base destroyer and plus she is a know force user, which Luke would be attracted to help.

>instantly liked and trusted by everyone.
What is nitpicking?

Bug bite, iritation for a chain necklace made with cheap metal, A bruise from sleeping on something.

>(regardless of his injuries this is still stupid)
NICE FACTS
I
C
E

F
A
C
T
S

this
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I literally have English citizenship and am commenting on a space opera, and opera is cultured.

Yeah, but it's a cultivated voice. The rule is more that good guys can't have English accents than bad guys have to have American accents, because the stormtroopers sounds American as well.

They establish rey as being skilled with beating up people with a stick

Dude just stop

>him being injured some how makes Rey abilities in the force and at everything else ridiculously good through out the entire movie

I said "you sound" not "you are".

>Rey ran into the woods, fearing for her life and was captured by The First Order effortlessly.

>Luke destroyed the Death Star and shook off veteran pilot and Lord of the Sith Darth Vader, a feat no other rebel pilot Vader attacked was able to manage to do. Such was Luke's impressive piloting skill that Vader himself remarked upon it, praising his attunement to the force.

>Also Rey is seen using that fucking stick thing during the movie, which is basically a lightsaber.
I would give you she would know melee combat, but saying that a master of staves would also be a master of swords by default is not how it works. Now if she happened to find darth maul's weapon, then i could except it.

Revoke your citizenship Muhammed.

Well what about Mon Mothma though??

Well you sound like a cum-gargler. I'm not saying you are one, but you do sound like one.

I also have American citizenship.

Except it's not like she knew what she was doing. She was clumsy and was just swinging around hoping Kylo would mess up.

Han shot Vader. Luke would have died otherwise.

>luke shook off Darth Vader

And would have been destroyed by him if Han hadn't showed up at the last second and fucked is wing mates up.

More of an aristocratic voice than an English one.

Haha I'm American you single-citizenship cuck.

And Sup Forums actually thinks him messing up while nursing a gaping hole in his side and a growing fear of impotence as the intended effect of killing his father fails to materialize isn't convincing enough.

I fucking hate this board. Like seriously Rey is bad but as long as these retards keep parroting every fucking detail they're going to continue to muddy the waters of the discussion and prevent actual progress.

Fuck this gay Earth I swear.

>cuck
Go back to your containment board and stay there

Man it's a good thing Luke got so chummy with everyone he met on his journey. Enough that a cold blooded, out only for himself, smuggler would have a change of heart and go up against the Galactic Empire to save a farmboy stranger just in the nick of time. Wow so believable.

Fucking Mary Sues I swear.

>These we retard hobo aliens
And sand people aren't?

>The millumiom falcon is one of the fastes ships in the galaxy
Fast=/=manuverable/easy to drive

>It's explaining why she won
Except it's not
>Also Rey is seen using that fucking stick thing during the movie, which is basically a lightsaber.
Except not at all

>Why wouldn't they send her?
I dunno, because she's a fucking nobody who doesn't know Luke from Adam?

I think you have the Mary Sue trope confused with plot holes. Just because there's an explanation doesn't mean she was a well writen character.
In ANH Luke could have beaten up the Sand People and that ould have been easily explainable but he didn't because Luke wasn't a badass yet. In fact it takes him 3 movies to become a badass. Him making a tough shot is literally his only noteworthy accomplishment in the whole movie and he did it with Obi Wans ghost giving him advise the whole time.

see

>Implying he didnt do it to save the space princess to get his dick sucked

Han was influenced by Chewie, the princess, other things aside from Luke.

That was Hans story in ANH, do you even do movies?

>Han's story was instantly liking a whiny farm boy enough to risk his life
>This makes Luke's Mary Sueism okay
Wow mental gymnasts are impressive.

>not understanding Sup Forums base shared cross-board culture

go back to your sub reddit of choice and stay there

This and im as racist as they come but reys character was shit