BITING CHEATING DIVING LITTLE PUSSY STATUS:

BITING CHEATING DIVING LITTLE PUSSY STATUS:
3-1 BTFO

GET FUCKED, YOU DESERVED THIS BARÇA

They deserved this so fucking bad.

I SAID SUCK A DICK

Altismo btfo

should've put him in goal

>the only goal all game was a penalty suarez gifted to messi with his world class diving
>offense without neymar: zero
>meanwhile real madrid have asensio as a top 3 prospect (nobody in barcelona is even top 5 atm)
>ronaldo cut inside against them xoxo

That was a bad day for barcelona. BTW I'm not your messi hating boogeyman

Barça is finished IMO. Their team is subpar at best and as much as I hate Neymar, they needed him because Messi can't shoulder the whole team on his own anymore.

Ronaldo's arguably better than Messi and even he can't do it, he has Bale, Benzema, Modric, Marcelo, Ramos to back him up. Plus if Cataluña leaves they'll be in the French league.

They need to sell bald ASAP

Are they really leaving though?

Bale*

Probably not, hopefully not, but I won't exclude the possibility.

Why would they need to sell based Bale though?

>nationalist, Spain-first capitalists
or
>fuckboy corrupt Marxist assholes
it's so obvious that I have to side with Real as an American

It have to be 4-0 tho. Seems the passing manlets will be fucked this season.

IDK it just seems hypocritical considering you helped them out in 2009 and they already want out. Will set a nasty precedent that nobody in europe will profit from though, including them
Based freedom loving american

Also bale seems to be degrading. They should take the manure money

there's another leg and Ronaldo is suspended for it.

I'm not really Spanish but I see what you mean. They're a bunch of crybabies and deserve nothing good. I hope they stay in for the fuck of it so they can keep bitching.

You think so?
In my eyes if he wasn't living int he Ronaldo / Messi era he would've been considered the best player at some point in some year. It's kinda funny you called him "bald" seeing as he's balding.

English?

>mfw barca assfucks """real""" madrid 5-0 at bernabeu

>Ronaldo's arguably better than Messi for being carried and can't do what Messi does for Barca
What did the spanish tax-evading unemployed moor mean by this?

reminder

Nope, it's not important lad.

>The reading comprehension of an Ameribible
>An Ameribible's opinion on """soccer"""
Lmao.

Hahaha

>Also bale seems to be degrading.
Bale is a LWM
anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard. you can play him out of position just like Messi but he's just barely above average.

haha I'm actually secretly hoping he'll end up at chelsea :^)

Catalan independentism is a right wing nationalist movement though.
Also >uefalona.

The catalan right wing is right now a puppet for the ultra right wing of ERC and even worse the CUP.

i unironically wish someone pulled the dylan & eric on him, buskets, iniesta, messhit and piquet.

The gypsy is right. Bale is declining. He's the only player Zidane is playing for marketing purposes. Sell him for idk £120m and buy Lewandosky

he'd only steal tsunaldo's tapins

>this is yet another episode of pole hating on another pole who has succeeded in life
zajeb sie smieciu