Reminder: Trump will win at least 270 delegates

And will probably win more.

Wisconsin has voter id..mark that down for trump

>VA
Kek

Screen shot this. HE WILL LOSE

Screen capped for when he wins

release the glass!

I can't wait to post the collage when Hillary is president. Sup Forums will probably cease to exist

>
>Two dubs
>Trips
Kek wills it

Just like those sweet grabs predicting a Cruz nomination or the contested convention?

It's kind of sad for Trump supporters that this map is probably their best realistic scenario, where he wins by 1 electoral point. Hillary's best realistic scenario is getting 400+ electoral points. Face it, the odds are against Trump winning. If you want Trump to win you need to stop jerking each other off about he will win no question. It is an uphill fight against Hillary.

No, I knew he'd get the nomination (which is the best thing)
Just like the fags who thought Romney would beat Obama.

Trump will win Pennsylvania and Michigan. Trump has the white working class rust belt in the bag.

oyyy weyyyy... shill detrected

GWB won by four electoral votes AND lost the popular vote in 2000 you tard

>.03£

see

>$.01 have been deposited into your account

>400+
>realistic

underage and b&

>Resorts to attacking the person rather than their argument
It's funny how Sup Forums are just the right wing equivalents of SJWs complaining about leftist echo chambers whilst being in one. You could just challenge my statement, but instead you childishly attack me, because you have no argument. Nice try.

I think the most important states this election will be Ohio, and Virginia. I actually agree with OP's map but those two should be where Trump campaigns the most. I worried about Florida but the Orlando shooting just gave FL to Trump.

What argument though? You haven't made a statement, please stop being a pseudo-intellectual.

Biden will win

>I can't wait to post the collage when Hillary is president. Sup Forums will probably cease to exist

^^^^ kiddie thinks that's an argument

>> Trump will win UT

Yeah sure.

I agree he should be spending more time in those states, and he definitely should not make a play for Ca as he's been saying. He's better off making a play for Pa and Ohio

Screen cap this

Webb will back him over Hillary

Ut is safe Republican, what are you talking about?

capped

Trump can only gain voters in CA so he's probably trying to make Hillary's job harder in a state she can ignore, but will campaign in regardless because of her ego

> PA is going Red
> Oregon is Going Red
> VA is NEVER going RED!

>Va is never going Red

You think so? They almost went Red in the 2008 Obama anomaly, I think Trump has a fighting chance at least