Television is the one silver lining of a Trump presidency

Seriously. The one good thing about Trump will be watching him get destroyed every night.

all these comedians have to do is repeat his own thoughtless, ignorant words. Watching them expose and humiliate the clown will be thoroughly entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=BhZssXV0DwI
youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3sZANz9BqWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

hopefully this shit will make punk good again, but I doubt it

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

>woman, mulatto, and current year man
>comedians

Enjoyed 8 years of Bush getting shit on. Trump will provide even better material. Can't wait.

I wish politics were still funny. It was so good in the 90's. Did everyone burn themselves out trying to rip on G Dubs?

Maybe if leftists hadn't tried so fucking hard to alienate white people, the single biggest demographic in the country, they might have actually won the election.

I can't wait for white males to be exterminated when drumpf tries to turn America into Nazi Germany and then all the white bitches and kids become our sex slaves.
My greatest fantasy is killing a white male and putting his head on a spike at the foot of a bed while I rape his children.

Those three are not your example of funny though, right?

I mean if Chapelle returns I would agree.

You're going to have to go back.

all these comedians have to do is repeat their own thoughtless, ignorant words

Sounds about right.

There will be plenty of top-tier political comedy but it sure as shit won't be done by these clowns.

just like they totally DESTROYED him so he wouldnt get elected right

lmao

I hope they'll be out of a job soon, their ratings are tanking and I'd rather watch comedians who are both critical of Trump and NOT proven to be the mindless lackeys of a massive political system pushing the same ideology and pandering to the same people.

Im praying that based god of comedy returns

This is my favorite webm ever.

>all these comedians have to do is repeat his own thoughtless, ignorant words.

But watching raw video of him is funnier than watching them cutting up his speeches and adding banal commentary.

>liberals won because white people got their feelings hurt
>white people can't vote on policies or ideas instead they just vote on feelings

this would get more (You)s in Sup Forums

Was losing the election part of their plan?

these people all fucking suck.
i can't stand all 3 of them, and colbert late night is shit too.

please come back jon stewart

>all these comedians have to do is repeat his own thoughtless, ignorant words

because they're all unfunny hacks

People that call themselves comedians should come up with their own material instead of just repeating the latest political headline and injecting their bias on it

Don't you mean 8 years of salty liberals?
That's what I'm looking forward to

>that webm
omg

That shit will get boring in a month.

>Seriously. The one good thing about Trump will be watching him get destroyed every night.

You got that the entire election and it ended up meaning fuck all. Maybe you should just move on OP?

you'd have a good point if 90% of the comedy making fun of trump wasn't just repeating something he said and then acting incredulous and making a confused face

hopefully SNL gets some new writers next season, they're the only show who might actually do something funny

This is why they need to step up their game. OP is right. Best comedy was done in a time when the comedians hated their government.
>being this triggered

>implying punk isn't good right now

actually i'm burnt out on fucking politics as is everyone else. i wouldn't mind seeing some nonpolitical comedy for a change but i know there's absolutely no chance of that happening.

Why the fuck should you vote for the party that still fucks your life up but insults you while doing it?

>their ratings are tanking
I'm sure you merely forgot to give a source for the television ratings of the three talk show host.

dude drumpf lmao

I kinda agree
Freedom of speech allows us to ridicule our president and there's nothing he can do about it. It's parody, not libel. He's basically orange Kim Jong Il.

dude just listen to Chapo Trap House

fuck late night tv

Oh I think the silver lining is going to be federal voter ID laws and throwing all of your voters back across the border where they belong.

And cutting California off of federal aid when all of the major cities refuse to cooperate with ICE.

Oh, and Constitutional shall-issue CCW, that's going to be good. If you thought Trayvon Martin was fun, wait until it starts happening in California.

Thankfully the Left appears to be doing everything in its power NOT to learn from this election, which is a load off my mind. I was worried for a minute that you guys might realize that your blatantly anti-white message was starting to piss people off, and you might temper it back to where you could still win elections, but that's very much off the table now.

Enjoy thirty years of hardline Republican SCOTUS domination and the complete reversal of everything you fought for for the last ten years. But hey, maybe with a black Muslim extremist as DNC chair, you'll be able to recover some seats in 2018. We all know how much Pennsylvanian coal miners like climate-change obsessed black people who hate them.

>I AM VERY INTO TOUCHING CHILDREN JACK
What did he mean by this?

This is a good post.

dude tRUMP lmao

Why are you so hateful towards our president? Mr. Trump is good man no matter what the bias media says about him.

bait-kun, you sound like a fucking retard honestly

unfortunately trump fans are also thoughtless and ignorant

It's beautiful. They'll be in an even worse state in 4 years and Trump will win bigly again.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhZssXV0DwI

>Nominate a literal criminal
>Lose
>No, it must be the voters who are stupid

This entire threas is Poe's Law.
Please use emoticons.

I hope Trump implements federal voter ID laws then democrats will literally NEVER win again.

youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ

thanks Sup Forums, now fuck off

>most people don't vote based on feelings

>The one good thing about Trump will be watching him get destroyed every night.

I agree with Oliver, but those other two aren't funny at all, in my opinion.

Conan, Colbert and Oliver are the ones that are worth watching for the next four years (although I doubt Conan will get too political)

>I agree with Oliver

>liking john oliver
how would you like the temperature in your oven senpai?

>woman "comedian"
>nigger replacement for cis (((white))) Jon Stewart
>British nobody who also is only famous because of Jon Stewart

God bless

It's so... I just feel fucking great.

Thank you Trump.

Amazing .webm.

When are we gonna start hanging liberals?

How many times did these people release a video saying "John Oliver Destroys Donald Trump" etc

& how much good did it do since Trump gave Republicans a Super Majority & the Supreme Court for 30-40 years

These people got humbled hard

Fucking REKT

Yeah m8 I can't wait for the brilliant comedy that awaits us
>dude stoopid hair and fake tan lmao
>haha I can't believe how racist and sexist Trump is
>fuck white people and fuck drumpf

But mostly whites voted for Hillary....

never underestimate the cuckery of the libshits. they won't be able to spot danger when it is in their face, i don't expect them to learn anytime soon

>But mostly whites voted for Hillary....
lol it was the complete opposite, you dumb fuck. Most whites (men AND women) voted for Trump.

shieeeee

I can't believe how many White people vote Democrat, the party clearly hates them, they might even hire Keith Ellison as the head of the DNC, who is a Black Supremacist

But they still vote for them in droves, fucking cucks

wow, really get those neurons firing desu

i mean like ugh... i hate drumpf but it's going to be so hilarious

literally shaking right now in anticipation of 2017 and the orange poopmouth getting slaaayed on live tv famalam

Why do you hate us white people so much?

We are the only reason you african pieces of shit can read and write, we are the only race on this planet that as ever helped black people, every other race before us saw you as worthless subhuman wild animals and they still do as arabs keep african slaves in secret back in their country.

So what if we enslave you? Arabs enslaved you, Jews enslaved you, Indians enslaved, Ottomans enslaved you, but we are the only ones that freed you. Segregation was not hatred it was a simple fact that you blacks are uncivilized people who cant live around white people without ruining everything.

If anything Sargoyim of Cukkad would do a better job. Or anyone else in his clique for that matter.

I can't believe people take that fat fuck seriously

but user this is how comedians get tv jobs in the first place by being mindless lackeys of a massive political system pushing the same ideology and pandering to the same people.

>that webm
it feels like your hollywood underdog story
it's just... amazing

The jews became overconfident with jon stewart and obama and thought they had reduced white people forever

They almost won but showed their cards too soon and didnt see trump coming. They thought their alinsky-esque derision would be sufficient

>They almost won but showed their cards too soon and didnt see trump coming.
In the DNC wiki leaks they literally talked about wanting Trump to win the nomination and even told news to report on him because they thought he would be easy to beat

This. 90% of their shows will be:
>reads out a trump tweet
>"I mean come oooooon"+ le funny face
>audience roars
I don't mind political satire and comedy but a lot of it right now is just scratching the absolute bottom of the barrel. And with Trump being such a fucking memester and delivering nearly all punchlines by himself I don't see it getting better in the foreseeable future.

fuck off and die on the way there, thanks

>trump
>Sup Forums

Trump's a meme, user, and what better home for a meme than the meme board itself?

Brutal

>bunch of liberal cucks make fools of themselves by drinking their own koolaide
>DURR GO BACK TO POL

Hmmm.......

>literal criminal

is this trump or hillary? because you realize it applies to both you stupid nigger

Those ten neonazi incidents are really troubling to the main stream media.

trump is such a good example of people thinking as simply as they can.
yes hillary sucks, yes democrats suck, but this doesn't mean republicans are trump are better, and trump is one really dumb person that will make "big" decisions but won't be able to look at the delicate problems.
also he is just an asshole, not only this but he is a millionaire because he inheretied money from his father.

Shias confirmed to be better citizens than Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sZANz9BqWQ

White guilt is a powerful force.

Especially when it is constantly being rammed down our throats by the Jewish media.

stop listening to FOX news kiddo

We all know that fascists are the real problem

>the one good thing
Tumblr is that way, buddy --------->

>secular/political/atheist
What a shit category. Kind of lumping all kinds of people together there.

I'd love an explanation as to why environmental/anti-globalism and NatSoc terror aren't politically motivated.

the average idiot of your country thought they give the establishment a beating if they vote trump, somehow this was right but god damn it will be even more in the wrong direction, poor people will suffer even more and if he is too convinced of himself there will be a war with china because this idiot will not know when to calm down.

It's basically the "Everybody Else" category.

it's strange to me that it's the second most populous category but you have Hindu terrorism as its own.

Colbert hasn't been funny in years. I don't know if its because of CBS or because he isn't doing the character anymore, but his show is awful. It is nothing but obvious Trump jokes and product placement. He and Jean Baptiste have no chemistry at all. Just compare them to Fallon and Questlove.

I miss funny Colbert.

Just realised that Hostage situations aren't really done anymore its just straight up killing now

Will be? Watch any late night from the last two years. That's exactly what's already being done.

It doesn't work because comedy has to DO WORK. You can't just put up a picture of a tweet and call it a joke. That approach belies the arrogance of these comedians, who take for granted that their political views are universal and anything outside the scope of their views will be recognized, ipso facto, as absurd. Good comedy is clever and subversive. What we've gotten to date is neither.

>only one lost but I can't figure that out and have to ask a stupid question

12 year olds should all die

shit, at this point shia are better Crusaders than Christians. its thanks to them Aleppo was made safe for Christians to celebrate Christmas there this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ

There are no good ones today and I was tired of it with Bush.

It isn't CBS, Viacom sold him out to SJWs when he had Anita Sarkeesian on the show and didn't take the piss out of her like he did everyone else on the Report.

I wonder what gems we'll get from Trump in his 2nd term once his mind really starts to go.