What do you guys think of Ben Shapiro?

What do you guys think of Ben Shapiro?

I imagine since he's not exactly a fan of Trump like you """""free thinkers""""" he's basically dead to you. But he's intelligent and his writing consistently dismantles orthodox liberal thought. This is something we need. Mainstream conservative media is set up to make people already on the right angry, to guarantee their loyalty. I personally don't like the approach, but from a purely strategic standpoint it makes sense.

What we've lost is the sector of the media that engages with the other side, which communicates rationally in order to convince new voters and, from a broader perspective, keep democracy functioning through mutual understanding. While Shapiro tends toward aggressive debate rather than common ground, it's certainly a step in the right direction toward filling the void left by Bill Buckley.

His website is shitty clickbait though, like Breitbart. Don't go to it.

Kike shill controlled oposition go back to plebbit

Regardless of whether I agree with him on everything or not, he threw away his career for some white knighting that blew up in his face immediately.

Anyone who defends Michelle Fields cannot be described as """intelligent"""

He's very good at debating and ripping into liberals, and he does make some very good points in some of his speeches and videos.
But unfortunately he is the token cuckservative and has to go in the trash.

Ultimate sign of a cuck. I love that he fucked up his life.

white knighting cuck

Fucking midget needs to go back to junior high and finish puberty.

He's a jew involved in politics. Do you need to know more ?

Milo consistently destroys this guy in online "discussions", as Ben ends up acting like a degenerate child whenever he starts losing the argument. I have yet to see any hallmark of intelligence by this cuck.

He is literally Voldemort! We do not say his name and we don't give him a platform!

Did you mean Ben "Christ-killing Kike" Shapiro?

I thought they had a debate scheduled

he has the mind and looks of a 15 year old.

From what I understand, politics involving the two's respective organizations prevented that from happened. Seems shitty on both ends and they should do it anyway, but such is the way of things. Ben got really lucky considering he wouldn't want his asshole torn open by a dangerous faggot live.

I still respect the guy and agree with him on a lot, but he's been acting not himself ever since the Fields bullshit. Spends way too much time whining about Trump now. It's getting a little pathetic.

I bet if I checked his Twitter right this second, the last 8 hours would be nothing but anti-Trump posts and re-tweets.

hes 5'9 tho

I consider myself a shapiro fan, the trump meme is a little too terrifying, but il probably still vote for him
I agree with what he says though, the Republican party atleast has some dignity to debate within the ranks over this controversial candidate while the dirty dems will just get in line to suck hilary off.
I call all my Bern victim friends "future hilary voters" and laugh in their face when they think bernie ever had a chance.

I understand if he doesn't like Trump.

The fact that he went to bat for a repeated liar, ended up on the wrong side, and then doubled down instead of admitting he was wrong, is unforgivable.

Well he explains this by saying he's trying to police his own party.
He could spend hours talking about how shitty the Democrats are but we all already know about it. So he would rather talk about what he can do something about, his own party
But yea he definitely seems overly butthurt about Trump

Jew

5'9 when will Manlets Learn