SH-SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

SH-SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MyArJ
globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-terrorism-in-iraq-and-constructive-chaos-in-the-middle-east/5387653
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam is a violent, backwards religion for superstitious savages

the more of them we make into terrorists the more of them we get to bomb
fuck em tbqh fampai

white people did everything now? but I thought blacks did everything? so are white responsible for only the bad things and we stole all the good things in society from black people?

I don't even know if this is bait any more

America didn't exist when Muhammad raped Aisha and rampaged across the entire Arab world spreading Islam with peace. Neither did Israel.

>le peaceful middle east living in perfect harmony
>but then le ebil West attacked

>created it
People have been using terror as a means of political leverage since the fucking Assyrians.

WE didn't create anything. They CHOSE to act like violent psychopaths. Their terrorist actions are the result of their shitty choice to follow a shitty religion created by a pedophile warlord.

>implying you don't think Muhammad was the epitome of what a man should be, fuck off Samir...

Run along and ficki ficki some bongbush.

it's funny cuz it's true

The only people doing anything to us are terrorists, why then would we waste money bombing the middle east?

>more terrorists better

See, at least you understand that Donald Trump foreign policy will lead to more terrorism. Respect.

>Islam is a violent, backwards religion for superstitious savages.

So was Christianity, then we reformed it. But nonetheless, according to Sharia law, everything ISIL is doing is forbidden by Islam.

Therefore, all we have to do is pronounce that and get moderate Muslims to do the same. Boom, gg terrorism.

>white people did everything now?
noone ever said this but nice projecting.

No, we went in there and kill thousands of innocent Muslims. They just want us the fuck out now because we'd rather wage an entire war and level cities, giving them to dictators, than actually negotiate anything and try to get moderates to reform Islam.

>war is terrorism

wat

>Our response to terrorism is the cause of it

Fuck I hate this meme. Same shit happened in Ireland when we used to justify bombing Brits because "muh internment"

Ah yes, I can imagine how that conversation went between the US and the Middle East back in the 90s.

>"Alright, Ahmed, here is a shit ton of guns, instructions on how to make your own explosives from household goods, a few plane tickets, and a guide on how to start you own religious cult"
>"What do I do with this, William?"
>"Kill my people. Wait until my successor gets sworn in before you do anything, though"
>"Okay. Allah Akbar"

you bombed people because of the internet?

>WE didn't create anything
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaa

>posting under an American flag

Feel free to leave.

ah yes the old bargaining technique. fuck off dumb muslim whores. you will never be accepted.

Internment. The Brits jailed a load of terrorists without trial, which the IRA used as an excuse to blow up a hotel and a few bars.

>religion is war

wat

>Terrorists are 100% innocent and cannot be held accountable for their actions whatsoever

Heh

I'm glad somebody gets it. Every problem involving the middle east has been because of the west and you can trace it all the way back to the crusades that is a FACT.

Heres another FACT: Islam is a peaceful religion thats been misconstrued to look evil and his driven many brave people to fight for their religion just as the Christians and Jews did in the past, but for some reason muslims are the bad people.

no mate. terrorists like the mujahideen were a weak and small group, that guy supported by the west and made big,

>explain yourself
Kikes. Feel free to help us exterminate them.

Where's Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

Soit sage mon ami. Thread slider is ici.

Your fucking retarded I hope IsIs kills you. You know shit about what started terrorism. You are an awful person and should feel awful. Go get rapped to death by niggers.

You're an occupied country thay has been beaten into submission. Abstain from speaking. You're so used to bowing and prostration towards invaders you're giving beachfront counsil houses to migrants gratis while your ownpeople starve in the streets.

Also, the former leaders of Sinn Fein and thr IRA have been disbanded, unarmed and quite literally kiss royal English asses. The IRA has ALWAYS been comprised of Araboos for some reason.

>MUH PALESTINE
>MUH BROOTHAR EN ARRMS.

They just jelly at your freedoms right?

>ISIS isn't a political entity engaging in the appropriate response to external threats

Their share of blame is much smaller, m8.

Mostly America.

(you)

Ironically UK and France started a war against Germany which would turn into a World War with the USA joining in to defend their jewish overlords

>Thinking the Quran is anywhere near the size of the Bible
>Not comparing the New Testament to the Quran

>Ignoring Islam's conquest of Spain
>Ignoring Islam's violent Eastern conquests
>Ignoring Islam's forced conversions

>6236 as opposed to 23,145 verses
>not going into context
>just the words
Stop.

Its funny how jews in america protest hatred of muslims and trump while basically bayoneting them in the stomach in israel

in US' pocket.

imgur.com/a/MyArJ

Well, how fucking stupid do you feel now?

globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-terrorism-in-iraq-and-constructive-chaos-in-the-middle-east/5387653

Terrorism is perfectly acceptable as long as the kikes do it.

Then they elect their terrorists into high office eventually.

The ones that try to reign in Israeli terrorism get killed off like Yitzhak Rabin to make way for the terrorists and warmongers.

Kek, not a valid excuse except for.

>islam is bad XD XD XD

Fucking retards, we deserve the terrorism, hopefully they get Trump and Hillary Clinton.

>Europe. Asia. Americas. Oceania

>Long ago, the four continents lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the sand kingdom attacked.

>Only America, master of all forms of warfare, could stop them. But when world needed it most, progressives called them racists.

Not wrong at all.

Al Qaeda and Taliban was made by the US block to fight the soviets in the cold war.

They let they grown while they were attacking US enemies(Iraq) during the post-Cold War world as well.
West isnt doing much to help Assad in his struggle agains't ISIS too.

Their support of the Saudi Arabia is very curious, since they were the first country to adopt the wahhabism(same ideology-religion of Al Qaeda/ISIS)

Friendly reminder that Hillary wants to continue US intervention whereas "Dangerous Donald" wants america to mind its own goddamn business.

It has absolutely nothing to do with OPs question.

Europeans originally had a warrior culture too. They attacked they neighboors every year, but look to them now.

>the size of a fairy tale matters
>which fairy tale matters

I can paint with a broad brush too! Watch.

>ignoring Christianities pillage of south America

>ignoring Christianity's violent middle-eastern conquests
>ignoring Christianities gunpoint conversions

Forgot your best friend, burger.

Yeah.

I don't get how burgers really believe they have nothing to do when their second greatest ally are the fucking saudis

So, you're saying that it's mostly the fault of stupid people, which comprises 99% percent of humanity, and that they need to be extirpated?

Damn, maybe the 1% isn't so bad after all...

Those innocent Islamists din du nuffin

Most innocent muslims didn't do anything.
The Islamists however did.

More like "From my rich gated community, I command you peasants to live among violent sand apes".

Savages existed all the time.
The mistake was trying to fix it.

Insufficient reproduction levels? Population (taxable peon) issue solved! Them shekel skims have to keep flowing you know.

The mistake was bringing them here.

>There are people who believe this.

Best way to get someone to do something for you? Make them think they're doing it for themselves.

So those countries made them murderous animals? I don't believe it.

Good point OP. That explains why Islamic cultures have been so peaceful and tolerant throughout history until England, France, Israel, and the US existed.
(^:

Not all muslims are terrorists, but almost all fucking terrorists are muslims.

TRHEAD
DERAILING
FAGGOT

I didnt do anything bitch, its you and your jerk cunt fuck off

You know my country better than I do.
>T...they.. said so..

DELETE THAT!

We never invaded Iraq and we suffered a decade of insults from burgers because of that. And now we are in that group?

Add Sweden and Ireland and it's perfect

Great grandfather was a jew. I know you better than you think I do. It's the trolling gene.

last time i checked we didn't start a civil war between sunnis and shiites that seems to be wanting to involve us now

based

Fuck off with this "the evil west created Islamic terrorism you islamophobic bigot" meme.

Citing the crusades as a defense of Islam is like citing World War two as a defense of Nazism, you have no freaking clue what you are talking about.

But Sup Forums told me Hitler and the nazis done nothing wrong

It's like you're just "fuck it", at least try.

Did you see that tree? *That* was a neat trick! Can I move to Isreal if only 1/8 jew?

I don't approve of it and I'd rather we take a noninterventionist approach, yes

thanks to your filthy jews who toppled secular and stable regimes in the middle east and replaced them with religious fanatics so that they could get cheaper oil. It's all your fault, JewSA

As much as Islam is a fascist ideology trying to conquer the infidel world, this is true in part.

The UK created the Sauds and Israel.

The French meddled in Africa for centuries, especially Northern Africa.

The Americans... where to begin...

Israel, nuff said.

Are you incapable of forming your own opinion?

These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,
22:20 Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted;
22:21 And for them are hooked rods of iron.
22:22 Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning.
22:23 Lo! Allah will cause those who believe and do good works to enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will be allowed armlets of gold, and pearls, and their raiment therein will be silk.

> occurrences of any of those words
> 0