Americucks, why is this bitch allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE

youtube.com/watch?v=ySpytmtCB5o

youtube.com/watch?v=GKB8hXYod2w

youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

youtube.com/watch?v=qeYpvV3eRhY

I'd understand it if she would be some nobody on the internet but she actually seems to be the star of a still somewhat watched tv programme. Why do allow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylPUzxpIBe0
strawpoll.me/10512349
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because she posts race baiting, delusional, oral fecal projections on YouTube does not mean anything...
When are you going to rise up against your self castrating and self loathing Government and make Deutschland Erwachen???

She sucks white cock, and takes white cock into her pussy. She's a coon.

>When are you going to rise up against your self castrating and self loathing Government and make Deutschland Erwachen???

June 2021, you?

Why the long wait? By then you'd be overrun by hajis...

Because Mtv chooses to employ her

Unlike Eurcucks we still allow freedom of speech even if those ideas are fucking retarded like hers.

You don't need "permission". From the public broadcasting org to "allow" you to put programs on the tele.

wow, racist and sexist much??!?

Literally who?

Does anyone even watch MTV anymore? I didn't know the network was still around.

Her most viewed watched has almost 12 million views. youtube.com/watch?v=ylPUzxpIBe0

Surprisingly it has the words 'white' and 'black' in the title.

This. I haven't watched MTV in over a decade.

Where's your eagle?

>makes a reference to blackface while basically wearing whiteface
hmm

I like it. It's the face of a modern, subversive racist. It's how we make racism everyday and accepted.

This.
I bet she is into some sort of "racial play", probably likes to get called a "nigger".

>That smug self-satisfaction.

That alone is enough to merit a good fucking slap, let alone the subversive garbage she spills.

we have freedom of speech here gerry

Bet she gets into some super kinky and degrading slave play with her husband. Probably likes being called bedwench behind closed doors

strawpoll.me/10512349

Yet another poll

I am black and find her attractive but it only happened after I found out she was married to a white man.
Does this make me a cuck?

I get excited when I see shilling get downvoted and negative comments or when our stuff goes viral. But then I see shit like this and it reminds me that our perspective is a tiny minority.

Watched X of the videos..
I don't see an issue. I literally agree with everything said. It's not because I'm a leaf. It's because I'm not an anti-social cuck.

If you're a classical liberal (ie, someone who believes in liberty and equality, the cornerstones of American conservatism and libertarianism), then you believe in equal treatment; same remedy, different illness.

Because inequality isn't simply fixed by treating people equally, SJW's (or modern liberals) combat this by compensating for the lack of privilege.

Where I stand, is on the right wing; I'm pre-revolutionary minded. I don't like liberalism, libertarianism, rule of law, equal rights, freedom, etc. I believe in rule of honor, hierarchy. I agree with everything in the video; I just have a different take on it, a completely opposite take.

>mfw she's married to a white guy

she's. married. to. a. white. guy.

let that sink in.

nigger detected

Ireland doesn't have an eagle.

>File: franchesca-ramsey.jpg (28 KB, 629x354)

Would.

>I don't like liberalism, libertarianism, rule of law, equal rights, freedom, etc

A FUCKING LEAF

These are her (((producers)))

>threatening doggo
You'd better not

A white guy or a (((white))) guy?

copy that