So who's the actual target audience for this?

So who's the actual target audience for this?

50 + moms who dont know what they're doing

older lonely women who enjoy cucumbers

Lonely middle aged women

Really? I thought teen girls would go crazy for "forbidden romance".

All the teen girls who would be into it hated it cause they're into actual BDSM and understand that this was about rape, not BDSM.

YOU KNOW
DAMN FUCKING WELL

Women in relationships, to get some ideas to spice up their otherwise dull sex lives.

Definitely not real BDSMers: they hate it.

my wife's son mom

not one for a woman of 50

youre mom.

>reminder that if you aren't pic related then there's a 100% chance your gf/wife might be cheating or fantasizing on doing it

Know several girls aged 15-21 that like the movie. Mostly are fat desu.

reminder that you don't have relationships with women

one less problem

Women in general.

The "only middle aged moms enjoy it" is a meme, I've seen so many damn teenage girls get excited when this came out. They think it's cool and exciting and want to fuck the main guy.

I know a gay dude who is absolutely in love with the movie and has watched it 5 times. He also claimed to have read all the books thrice.

What does he even get out of it if he's gay?

Pretty sure there are plenty of gay BDSM books that would probably appeal to him more.

Horny chicks who are single or whose boyfriends/husbands are betas that can't give them the exciting sex life that they want, but who also lack the courage to admit that to themselves/their bf, or to go out and cheat.

husky girls with type a diabetes.

Women shaped like the letter O.

Subhuman animalistic pieces of shit I mean normal white women.

>HURR I HATE RAPIST
>OH GOD CHRIS RAPE ME MORE
>HURR I DONT LIKE GUYS CONTROLLING ME
>OH GOD ITS TOO MUCH
>HURR I DONT WANT MEN TO TREAT ME WRONG
>ITS SO GOOD HE TREATS ME LIKE SHIT OH CHRIS IM YOURS
>I LOVE YOU
>I LOVE YOU

I hate women.

>rich and powerful man singles out an unremarkable female to fuck

all women, really

confirmed for not seeing the movie. It was awful but everything was consented to.

>handsome, rich, alpha guy becomes obsessed with a bland girl, takes her on plane rides and exotic places, buys her expensive shit and fucks her real well
It's a female power fantasy really, no wonder it does so well with this demographic.

I'm surprised the jews didn't make something similar sooner, it's a perfect recipe to get money from women.

>its totally consent in my head
Women will say anything to justify their sick behavior.

>Hes not bad guy Im sure he cares about me

Actually you can quite literally be the guy in that pic and still get cheated on.

>johnny depp
>antonio banderas
>brad pitt
>just to name a few handsome rich men whose wives divorced them

Women not even once

That's because all those guys married famous, attractive woman.

When you're a famous attractive woman that already has money, it's easier to marry a dumbfuck like that, stay with him a bit and then get a divorce to receive even more money. Then you're free to fuck even more attractive boytoys in your free time. These type of women do not need the protection and care of a guy, they have no reason to stay with them when they find a new exciting piece of beefcake to fuck.

Yeah, this. I wish I could write some female empowering fantasy, I'd be done for my whole life.