Did anyone else recognize Phantom Menace as a big crock of shit as soon as they saw it?

Did anyone else recognize Phantom Menace as a big crock of shit as soon as they saw it?
youtube.com/watch?v=VkImKrzQUec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLQ5ZG3H9eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would it be possible to do steve harvey's act? it's predictable, i'm thinking i'll put on a yellow suit and trash his act via

tryin kill em self, o'lanta gonna kill em self tiger wood i was der

this is one of the few instances where i actually believe he watched what he's reviewing.

I did once I saw the first trailer on Entertainment Tonight, which had Jar Jar stick his face between the pod racer spark things.

There was an MTV special of the first celebrity showing of The Phantom Menace at Skywalker ranch.

I knew it would be really awful when the boy bands and teenbeat idols were raving about it, because they were retarded, tacky, Orlando fags.

There was a moment where they interviewed people who were just walking out the door from the theatre, in the far background, Danny from That 70s Show walked out with slumped shoulders, pulled out a cigarette, sat on the edge of a wall, and shook his head. from his reaction I knew it would be horrid. This was a week or so before the RT reviews came out.

>There was a moment where they interviewed people who were just walking out the door from the theatre, in the far background, Danny from That 70s Show walked out with slumped shoulders, pulled out a cigarette, sat on the edge of a wall, and shook his head. from his reaction I knew it would be horrid. This was a week or so before the RT reviews came out.

that sounds awesome

youtube anyone?

>Puppets everywhere
>People talking at nothing
>Technology far more advanced than in the older movies even though this is a prequel.

They nailed it. Those are exactly the same problems I had with Episode I.

That annoying lady predicted the state of Sup Forums today. Prequelfags are real and are the cancer that gave Lucas the repeat business he didn't deserve.

This series needed to die with Phantom Menace.

artie and jackie absolutely DESTROYED howard the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=jLQ5ZG3H9eg

Yeah, me
I was pumped and saw it opening weekend. Most plebs, being stupid as they are clung on to the hopes it'll somehow do a 180 in the follow up.
I had to go see the second 'prequel' against my will, it didn't get better

That's how bad they were and have gotten worse over time. The force awakens blows them completely out of the water

I was 8 years old when it came out so not really

I was a big fan of the OT and watched them religiously on VHS for most of my childhood up to that point, I was just happy to be watching Star Wars again.

Robin is such a dopey fucking cunt and I hate her so much, she shouldn't have the right to speak in general, much less on the biggest radio show ever

Good. Howard has turned out to be the biggest fucking scumbag in show business.

yeah, watched it on vhs, and was left disappointed, also I remember being sick from all the cg

No because I was 7.

like the scene where the battle takes place between the droids and the jar jars, it has so much green and bright colors, I wanted to puke.

Then you watched the god awful CGI Geonosis battle in Episode II and suddenly the CGI in Episode I didn't look that excessive.

It's such a bummer, my parents took me to see ROTJ:SE in Cinema, and it was the shit, I remember being pretty excited about the prequels.

Robin was there to be a black female who laughs at Howard's jokes and agrees with all his opinions so he could shittalk blacks and women and get away with it because he had a black woman rubber-stamping everything he did at all times.

Now that Howard is PC anyway, she's pretty pointless.

This guys are 100% right but holy fuck they're just gonna sit around whining about the "good ol days" for the rest of their lives while Howard becomes a billionaire. Bitterness is really sad and it gets old fast. If you were all so great and the show was so great why can't you just make your own new one without Howard?

Do you guys know that Joey Boots died yesterday

Yeah wild, only 49 RIP
I feel bad for High Pitch

You're missing the point. Artie does a podcast and talks about tons of shit every week, the only time you ever listen to it is when he's bitching about Howard once every 6 months and then you say "Why dosen't he ever stop talking about Howard?"

He had Jackie on the show, they were both sidekicks on the biggest radio show of all time,of course they're going to fucking talk about it.

I liked it. I was young though.
I remember not believing how great the pod racing was

means nothing since the rest of his movie taste is absolute shit.

I liked Robin when she was playing the straight man. But when she tries to be funny... Oof.