it donta transalate so gooda

>open door
>see this
what do

Give him $1000

1000 more?

>this guy comes up and slaps your wife on the ass

what do you do?

How did he know those guys were sucking each others cocks? Was Furiosa a fag?

>Was Furiosa a fag?
that would explain why he spaghetti'd out of the country when carmela wanted his dick

>entire episode introducing him
>waste 2 seasons building up character
>carmella needs muh development
>LMAO DUDE LETS SEND HIM BACK LOL

why do people praise this soap opera again?

Give me one thousand dollars

hide my faggy underwear so he doesn't make fun of me

he left the country because that was the bosses wife and he didn't want to die not to mention how depressed his life in America was making him

You'vea gotta bee on your at

>mom poops you
>spend life making posts like this

why havent you killed yourself yet?

was there a bee on it?

>read about the actor who plays Furio
>Painter and art connoisseur
>finds an unknown Guercino painting
>buys it at auction for $140,000
>has it authenticated for years
>sells it for $10 million

The guy didn't even have a bee on his hat. Have the writers addressed this obvious plot hole?

Dude seems patrician as fuck

>0 arguments

as expected from sopranosfags

what happen to your little general? died already? guess you have nowhere else to circlejerk now.

>It's a David Chase uses crippled Furio hilariously slipping on ice to break the tension episode
SONUVA BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=hH1E_Fk6ixY

But his entire context - besides, and also including, his Italian thug purpose - was being a double standard, serving irony that Carmela doesn't understand, that she fantasizes somewhat on a superficial level in her lust for Italian romance.
It demonstrates she takes for granted Tony's sacrifices.
Just as Tony's gumar's that season represent what makes Tony an asshole to Carmela, and reflect his mommy issues and self-indulgence.

So having Furio leave the show was to once again establish realism in character relationships. Sometimes things die abruptly.
It takes that to kill Tony and Carmela.

His absence emphasizes that any sort of love they had is a dead fantasy. It's one of the last circumstantial straws accenting Carmela's decision to leave Tony, besides the obvious Russian gumar call.
It was executed perfectly.

There could have been benefits from keeping Furio or bringing him back later, but everything gets great and nothing suffers from his loss considering he just gets used as Tony's cannon fodder later in arguments like bitter past, and Carmela is challenged by family further by moving on.
They did it very well.

And in short, this film is about THE SOPRANOS not Furio. How do you not get that?

HEY TONY I HAD TO PARKA DA CAR OVA THERE

>They're going to New York. He's taking her to Aida.
>I eat her?

This always makes me laugh for some reason