WELL REGULATED

It says it right there, you can't refute this.

If we have to regulate guns to the point where they ARE only single fire muskets, like that's all they had back then, then we will. We must regulate guns well.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/03/21/unanimous-pro-second-amendment-stun-gun-decision-from-the-supreme-court/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
apps.opencarry.org/images/privatetransfermap.png
mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

repeating rifles already existed when it was written.

Yeah right. Why would muskets exist if they had repeat rifles? Anyway, a militia just means police and army so your argument is invalid anyway.

Did you bother to understand the context of well regulated in the definition

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms"

if you look at those commas and pay attention to them then the entire fucking sentence makes no sense

it was written to be interpreted differently over time

it advocates for a domestic police state tho

All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flash flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.

>Why do semi automatic rifles exist when fully automatic rifles exist?

>well regulated militia

collective

>right of the people to keep and bear arms

individual

>shall not be infringed

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>he doesnt know how small arms adoption works

it says that the right to form and maintain a well-regulated militia shall not be infringed.

it doesn't say anything specific at all about what kind of arms we can bear or even if we all can bear arms. it only says that a well regulated militia can bear arms.

is anyone in this thread part of a militia? didn't think so.

fuck off

>Well-regulated = properly supplied
>militia = unorganized army / civilians (watch The Patriot)
>being necessary = IMPORTANT
>to the security of a free State = FREEDOM
>the right of the people = things we can do
>to keep and bear arms = INCLUDING ASSAULT RIFLES
>shall not be infringed = SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>puckle gun

Ur a fag

>He thinks "regulated" meant government regulation in the 1700s

Regulation didn't come to mean government action until well into the 1800s when the Jews had already started to subvert this once great nation.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>regulated
There are rules and regulations when it comes to owning firearms.

you yank fuck

the supreme court has ruled over and over again that all able-bodied people between the ages of 18-45 are classified as militia.
there are thousands of militia groups throughout the country
you just don't know it because you live a sheltered life
eat shit and die

you don't even understand basic grammar but you want to keep and bear a gun...

go back to grammar school

DC VS. HELLER
MCDONALD VS. CHICAGO

TOO BAD

>why would toyotas exist when lamborghinis exist

troll harder

I think we could work out a reasonable compromise here, pic related

right... so you like open interpretation of the constitution when it comes to guns, but when it comes to marriage YU READ IT AS ITS WRITTEN FAGGOT

fuck you retard

It's not an "open interpretation" you kike. It's the correct interpretation.

You don't need gud grammars to shoot banana clips.

The Supreme Court has already interpreted what the 2nd amendment means.

Gun grabbers BTFO.

>muskets

Feel free to send this to any tard who still uses the musket argument for the second amendment:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/03/21/unanimous-pro-second-amendment-stun-gun-decision-from-the-supreme-court/

Stun Guns are a hell of a lot more modern than your run of the mil AK/AR.

The deffinition of regulated has changed. Therefor we need to change the bill. The 2nd amendment is NOT unchangable and CAN be abolished by the surpreme court.

DC vs. Heller isn't an open interpretation, you dingus. The individual right to bear arms is guaranteed and the Supreme Court of the United States of America ruled this so.
I'm pretty sure you're a troll. If not, then stay mad.

If you're willing to start the Second War of Northern Aggression, then go for it buddy.

> Why would muskets exist if they had repeat rifles?

I really hope you are shitposting and not this retarded.

right well regulated militia for the states
but the people will always have the right to bear arms because they are not the militia

>is anyone in this thread part of a militia? didn't think so.

Yes, any able-bodied male American over 17 is in the militia.

"Well regulated" means "well equipped"

Checked. Nice trips.

Can we please stop responding to these threads. It's pretty obvious OP turned his phone's wifi off to generate a new ID.

Also, SAAAAAA GAAAAAA

obligatory

>The Supreme Court can abolish an amendment in The Bill of Rights
You are unforgivably retarded.

then you faggots do realize that gay marriage is here to stay, don't you?

protip: it isnt. and neither is your right to own a gun, especially not an assault rifle

The Constitution can only be amended if 2/3 of the states agree to do so, and that's impossible because only Washington, Massachusetts, DC, New York, and California have enough cucks to agree to it. That's not 2/3 of the states.

Furthermore, since you skipped civics class, the Constitution does not bestow the right to bear arms: it GUARANTEES it. The logic in the statement is that citizens have these rights naturally - a government does not GRANT the right, we have these rights BY NATURE, and the US Constitution both acknowledges and guarantees that right at a state level.

which repeating rifle existed before 1791

Try again.

>James Madison's initial proposal for a bill of rights was brought to the floor of the House of Representatives on June 8, 1789, during the first session of Congress. The initial proposed passage relating to arms was:

> The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing arms shall be compelled to render military service in person.

and again

A militia is every man 17-45

lol, i actually do this all the time

I'm fine with gay marriage, dude. I thought it was a really stupid and forced ruling since it opens up a lot of gray legal area, but your strawman has no power here.

Read it, save it, post it in all "militia" threads.

If George Washington had even the faintest idea of an AR-15 ever existing he could have killed redcoats with his freedom boner alone.

Regulated meant "maintained" in those days, not "controlled" like it does now.

Read a book you ignorant fuck. Or are you too busy being cucked by Islam?

there is no comma after "arms" in the actual constitution

OP BTFO trying to pawn off a false amendment

Under the laws of the Territory of Michigan, the "militia" was defined as EVERY male over the age of 14.

So if you want to hand weapons to 14 year old's that's your choice, but I don't think I can go along with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

freedom of speech is only to be limited to printing press and in the street..doesnt apply to the net

14th amendment extends it to all citizens, right?

>Regulated
Like a clock; to efficiency, accuracy, effectiveness, capability

>Militia
The armed civilian populous. We already have an Army, Navy, Air Force. The National Guard is not the militia.

>security of a free State
necessary to defend freedom, liberty and safety from all threats foreign and domestic, including one's own government/authorities/tyranny

>the People
Every American citizen

>to keep and bear
keep: own, possess, have, store, including buy, sell, trade and manufacture

bear: as in carry, tote, handle, physically upon one's person, utilize (including to use)

>arms
Arms = armaments; weapons, tools of offense and defense, including firearms (guns), knives, swords, Tasers, pepper spray, mace, batons, stun guns, melee weapons, etc, bearable weapons

>shall not be infringed
ie: Fuck off.

DC v Heller (2008)

Learn what "operative clause" means and get back to me.

>necessary to defend freedom, liberty and safety from all threats foreign and domestic, including one's own government/authorities/tyranny
I love when guns rights advocates think they're gonna stage an uprising and overthrow the government LMFAO.

the government literally has contingency plans that include putting people in camps in the evenT of catastrophic disaster to ensure continuity of government, and here you are thinkin you're some fuckin Rambo about to take on the government lmfao

thanks user.

Look, guys, its this argument again.

I'd gladly hand a 14-year-old an AR-15 so he could shoot you in your stupid face.

it's up to the people to regulate the militia the second amendment is very instructive

You forgot Connecticuck. And washington isn't That cucked out, yet. pic related

apps.opencarry.org/images/privatetransfermap.png

Learn something new everyday.

came here to post this

Every weapon is single fire

The variation is time vetween shots and wether or not the gun puts another cartrige in the chamber using the energy from the previously fired bullet

>believing a large chunk of our troops wouldn't defect to help defend the American people
>implying at the minimum, our special operations forces wouldn't be intelligent enough to defect and launch a raid and kill the sitting President/dictator within a month
>implying you can enforce a police state with drones/fighters/supercarriers
>implying this won't degenerate into a civil war other countries like Russia and China would take advantage of

Fucking with the American people is literal suicide/asking for it.

10 feet higher

Is grammar hard OP?

>implying the military fucking matters when our police forces who only give a single fuck about their paycheck and not a damn about the country or rhe people would actually refrain from killing civilians en masses

wew lad. getting ahead of ourselves now, aren't we? what percentage of active military is actually stateside? do you know?

The government flat out lacks the manpower and resources to suppress a popular armed revolt. I don't give a fuck what plans it has. 1% of the population being willing to actually pick up arms with another 10% supporting them would be enough to BTFO the government.

Yeah nah though

I'm not really proguns but the "well regulated militia" part belongs to the subordinate justifying clause, the primary clause of the amendment is just that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. If it read "The right for a member of such a militia to bear arms shall not be infringed" you might be onto something but it doesn't so you're not.

This whole debate is goofy.

I don't think opponents of the second amendment have any trouble interpreting it. I'm pretty sure they just want to repeal it or establish stricter regulations. Not sure why idiots get so fixated on pointing out how "clear" the language is, as if clarity lends some kind of ultimate authority.

Whether you believe the constitution should or should not be a living document- historically, it simply is. If it wasn't, we'd be in an entirely different situation right now.

Here it is faggots. When the government becomes as bull shit as it's being right now they no longer follow the US Constitution. So the people of the country under the Constitution have the right to kill and remove all these faggots from the government to keep the state free. Shall not be infringed is the fucking threat to the Government to back the fuck off.

>I don't think opponents of the second amendment have any trouble interpreting it.
They do.
Historical context says the word regulated was used to mean supplied or equipped. Retarded people apply the current meaning and say "IT SAYS REGULATED THAT MEANS YOU NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO RUB YOUR PROSTATE EVERY TIME YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GUNS."

>food analogies
LMAO america never dissappoints.

>he thinks the local yokel municipal cops are any better trained or armed than the civilian populous

If the only threat to the American public is the police during such a scenario, fuckin' a, I could reign victorious over my locals alone.

mfw local village PD rolls up to put me in a camp

You limey fucks are the reason the 2nd amendment exists in the first place

digital food is still a long way off

can't expect people to starve

>Well Regulated

In common use at the time, "well regulated" meant maintained and up to date. It's the same usage that clocks and watches that are regulated means adjusted properly to keep time.

Well regulated has never meant controlled or supervised except in the minds of liberals.

What that phrase actually means is that the weapons should be well maintained, of the latest design, and at hand with sufficient ammo to address any situation.

In layman's terms, an AR15 with 2000 rounds of ammunition and plenty of high capacity magazines.

Suck it gun haters.

>A well prepped bull being necessary for the maintenance of a cuckold relationship, the right of the cuck to cup and suck on his bull's penis shall not be infringed.

Better?

Good thing you don't know what the hell you're talking about. People make infographs like

>pic related

Just for you to shut the fuck up. So please, shut the fuck up.

You're the definition of a fag.

>I love you
Please kys

Hey, you're right, this is Bongland's fault! If they hadn't angered the colonists then this would never have happened!

I actually hadn't considered 14A in my definition of the militia.

Thanks for the infographic

good image

mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
Fifty killed with a knife

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
29 dead 130 injured with a knife

Take away guns and they will just use another weapon with just as much success. You are a fucking idiot if you think a gun ban will stop crime or mass killings

Cost to produce?
Troops already trained in the use of the older firearm?
The supply logistics hell of trying to upgrade an entire army?

regulated militia, mate, not the regulated right to bear arms.

It also says:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Too fucking obvious, please hang up and troll again later.

I guess you don't know what "well regulated" actually means.

Look up a dictionary from that time period and you will see that phrase. It basically just means "in working order".

Let me make it easy for you.

"A well regulated digestive system, being necessary for overall bowel health"