Ex Muslim redditor here

Ex Muslim redditor here

Explain to me why would a British guy convert to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hates women and the Jews.

Just like Sup Forums.

Sup Forums will convert to islam 100% if we don't change the narrative.

>Sup Forums will convert to islam 100% if we don't change the narrative.
Absolutely, if Islam takes a real foothold in Europe, I'm gonna shrug and say "this is the path you chose" and start oppressing women and killing gays

Stupidity

to get some fine mid eastern chicks obviously

INSHALLAH

Because the British have a huge problem with alcohol. They think Islam will fix their ill ways. Instead he now goes kebabing with Abdul and Amir.

the only answer

It's natural to hate Khazars, they're the natural born enemy of my ancestors. No one hates women, I understand women are nothing more than portals through which a mans progeny comes to fruition.

The only reason a woman is a woman to begin with us because her Father donated the "X" sperm to her genetic make up. Women's eggs by default are XX. Father's give their children life, women merely incubate it.

I don't hate wkmen, they're just disposable and not worth much effort.

To get laid without fear of being thrown in jail by SJWs.

>ex muslim

You changed your race? Congratulations.

because he's intelligent enough to realize what the correct answers are. You aren't and will be punished by Allah when the time comes apostate.

could be bosnian muslim

If the globalists keep winning, converting to Islam would be the only way to fight left.

whites becoming muslim here is kinda like how some whites act like niggers in America

Aren't muslims allowed to dance though ?
Or is it just a Chechen thing ?
youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8

I know a woman who seems to have converted to Islam for the attention. She wears her hijab always and washes her feet in public bathrooms.

She can't actually talk for 5 minutes without mentioning her "faith," it's just one huge "look at me."

I don't know, I would have converted for my wife if I had to.
Her father said it was okay for us to be married and me not converting though, just as long as our children are raised muslim.

nope, converts of anything are annoying af

>British '''''''''''''''''''genetics''''''''''''''''''''''

drinking and non hadith music is haram

They're lonely, stupid losers without friends (gingers, with or without the red hair), and Islam promises them a 'brotherhood' (though they don't realize islamic 'brotherhood' mainly just means a bunch of guys trying to screw each other over and kill each other over nothing).

Practically child abuse.

Must be a real minefield of personal issues. One wrong step and you must have her screaming at you.

How?

You know, we can shrug, say "this is the path you chose", and start oppressing women, and killing gays without converting to Islam.

We used to.

#RepealThe19th

>Egg
>Not half of DNA
Sup Forums's scientific understanding has reached Aristotelian levels.

one of his eyes is twice as large as the other.

also, there are no ex muslims. just taqqiya practicing muslims lying to us.

>1 post

Yeah, pretty much. I guess they don't realize that the sand people will never truly accept them.

Seems like this guy is already unsuccessful with women and stuff so he pretends to be muslim so that he can say he chooses to be a loser virgin.

a phase, for attention, etc

>British guy
Your answer is in the question, Torontoman

loved the taqiyya meme there lad, makes you look like a proper tinfoil hatter

source ??

Faggot LARPer. I'm muslim and I go clubbing. Pršut is good with a beer as well.

>he thinks there's such a thing as an ex muslim

Game looks neat, what is it?

That looks strangely... Fun.

You got it! :DDDDDD

Al-Brittani is my hero tbqhwy

Because it's cool and progressive in the left wing. It's truly that easy. I bet he didnt even read Koran.

/thread

because he is a good goyim

It's a Sufi thing

That's fucking hilarious. If they weren't muzzies I'd join in

He's a cuck there is no other explanation.

"Days Gone" Shown at E3 for the first time a couple days of go isn't out yet.

Sometimes I wonder why I despise Islam, and choose not to embrace it.

The people who fight Islam have nothing to lose.

The people who defend Islam (homosexuals, women) have everything to lose.

Real muslims do what ever they want. Ridiculous tryhard converts have to do as they are told. They are like shabbos goyim.

The dude suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome. Low IQ, suggestability.

they gave a padded bra to a 6 year old, wff?

>Muslims.
>A race.

I hope you're trolling. "Muslim" refers to someone whose religious faith is Islam, the same as a "Christian" is a person whose religious faith is Christianity.

This

low intelligence people are easily lead.

he would have been a scientologist but didnt earn enough money

Doesn't Islam teach that those born outside of the Holy Land, regardless if they are a convert or were born Muslims, can never truly enter heaven? That those people can only exist outside of the entrance, but never gain access to heaven?

Get middle eastern pussy and kill liberals when the Muslim version of the Day of the Rope comes.
Possibly wants to create the Aryan Caliphate

I'm disgusted with not being able to eat bacon and drink alcohol, but I'll adapt.
But forbidding classical music and art is too far for me.

Inshallah brother

cheers senpai

If Hitler really said that, then that is one very retarded belief he had.

Christianity aided in making Europe as powerful as it was because it strictly forbid consant warfare and warring with fellow Christians to establish dominance. One example being that Islam made it illegal to enslave fellow Muslims in the Holy Land, but outside of it, they were free game. The Church established laws that enslavement of a fellow Christian under any circumstances was ground for excommunication.

Islam was useful for conquering, but not holding anything conquered in the long term. This is why every area it has touched became a shit hole, regardless of how much it flourished before.

Well I'm gay and I appreciate your support in the war against kebab, pham

Checks out.

>Christianity aided in making Europe as powerful as it was because it strictly forbid consant warfare and warring with fellow Christians to establish dominance.
So.. it was a historic failure. I'm definitely not in favor of replacing Christianity with Islam, and I don't think either one of them is useful at anything long-term besides ruining society, but you have to admit from an objective rational vantage point Christianity has evolved into the most unhealthy religion on earth for its own population. Every major church on earth is currently devoted to the process of islamizing and deracinating the west with just as much zeal as the kikes.

>Every major church on earth is currently devoted to the process of islamizing and deracinating the west with just as much zeal as the kikes.

And Hitler was apparently in favour of it before the Catholic Church became shit thanks to Vatican II.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but looking at it in the bounds of Hitler's day, and not what we know now, he makes a retarded statement.

Islam encourages a tribal mentality, and an unreasonable tribal mentality at that. Most of their great empires were torn apart by infighting and backstabbing, and virtually every nation it has touched has become a complete shit hole with constant or near-constant instability. Despite all its flaws, Christianity at least provided stability in most cases.

What the major churches have become is a shame, and is a sign that restructuring is necessary, as every organization needs from time to time.