THEIR COMING FOR US POL... REEEEEEEEEEE

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36562167

> "The fear that MPs rarely talk about"
> The phrase "out of touch political elite" trips too easily from certain commentariat keyboards.

> He's just one example of the increasing trend for backbench MPs to act in a way that would have been branded impertinent or even disloyal

> Is that vaguely threatening comment on Twitter or Facebook the start of something more sinister?
> Has that threatening visitor to the surgery got the anger out of their system, or will they come back, perhaps with a knife?

> Internet trolls
> This is the group regarded as most likely to pose a threat;
WTF POL....??

> Sometimes this is just a continuation of a centuries old British tradition of political satire which holds that our politicians are all the better for a bit of ribald taking-down - but sometimes, some MPs fear, getting away with really vile abuse online, with no consequences at all, does encourage a tiny minority of internet trolls to take their behaviour into the real world.
> The venom directed against women politicians who commit the terrible crime of existing and voicing opinions is horrible to read.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK BREXIT...
THEY ARE COMING FOR US Sup Forums

>ITV News reporting that campaigning will not restart until Tuesday at the earliest

Referendum cancellation incoming.

proof or lies

Nope. Ship has sailed.

People won't be talking about this in 12 hours. Memorials been visited, statements have been made.

WHY CONTAIN IT?

LET THE BODIES PILE UP IN THE SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES.

>Sup Forums brits are already surrendering
>their tears are running down bitter and salty
>soon Sup Forums will be filled with brits who are going to pretend that they were alway remain so they can keep those tiny scraps of self importance left in their lives

If we get really lucky some of the really big autismos might even go and commit sudoku as a sign of protest against their own government.

(((Their))) prepping the bull as we speak thats going to FUCK /pol and freedom of speech bareback...

Read the article.
notice the language their using.
> The phrase "out of touch political elite" trips too easily from certain commentariat keyboards.
if you use a keyboard your opinions are worthless?

> But I wonder how many of the glib trotters-out of that phrase spend hours sitting in damp church halls or down-at-heel municipal offices, trying to deal with benefits problems, housing problems, issues with the NHS and the myriad of other questions people bring to their MPs.
Devalue anyone opinion who doesn't take an active role in self destruction.
> He's just one example of the increasing trend for backbench MPs to act in a way that would have been branded impertinent or even disloyal, just a decade ago.
Back benchers should toe the party line... or what fired?

> Has that threatening visitor to the surgery got the anger out of their system, or will they come back, perhaps with a knife?
...or a gas chamber?

> Internet trolls
ARE YOU KIDDING ME....?? WTF...
their more scared of Sup Forums than jihad??

> "I have three or four - and any one of them could kick off; you just don't know," said the MP.
Making us seam unstable...

> Intertwined in all this is the focussing effect of social media - both an indispensable tool for the modern Parliamentarian and a weapon that can be turned against them.

> """""" satire """""""
They figured it out /pol, game over...

'//==* (-__-)

> 1 post by this ID

Don't you GET IT...

BREXIT was never important, it was just a sideshow... a "circus".

We worried (((them))).
Jo Cox wasn't about Brexit
Jo Cox is about /pol
They can't have us running around "red pilling" everyone.
> shutitdown.jpg

Where are you going to go shitpost when they ban Sup Forums and any public forum that doesn't support (((Le Internet ID)))....??

Bump. Gotta expose this shit.

>Where are you going to go shitpost when they ban Sup Forums and any public forum that doesn't support (((Le Internet ID)))....??
You need to check yourself.Posting on Sup Forums is not anonymous.You are still visible.You still have and ID it just isn't shown as you post.

nice work burger fag.
Not just me then?
This seem a bit... you know.... "((()))"..?

what the fuck is going on?

visible is fine.
I DON'T WANT THEM TO SHUT DOWN FREE SPEECH..

i don't think the narrative they are pushing is good in any way.
"Anyone who speaks bad about government is mentally unstable and dangerous".

You see how this is bad for all of us right?

There are other chans that remain until they get silenced

>THEIR COMING FOR US POL
>THEIR
Why do so many people on Sup Forums confuse their and they're?

>They can't have us running around "red pilling" everyone.
So you run around giving red pills to everyone?
Are you a drug dealer :^)

They're from the Berenstein universe.

i said it pretty clear.

THEIR COMING FOR US...!!!

their trying to push the narrative that:
If you speak out about your party, or
If you speak out about Women or LGBTQi+, or
If you have a political opinion but not in politics, or
If you ANY "alternate" opinions
or Defend Freedom of Speech no matter what

YOUR THE ISSUE...!!
YOUR THE RACISTS...!!
YOUR THE BIGOT...!!
YOUR EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD...!!

Look how easily the tie together "back benchers", "nutters" and "internet trolls" all into one article...

(((BBC)))

Yeah, but the only ones who can actually access it are Hiro and whoever he sells it to. I don't know if the British gov has similar software to the NSA's PRISM (they seem a bit too incompetent for that), but if they don't, your shitposts are pretty much safe.

I wish I could turn back time 250 years back..

GROOT KOLONIAAL RIJK wanneer?

how long do you think it would take the goverment to get a list of them all for DNS bans i uk like Pirate bay...
What 1/2 a day?
You don't think they have this list already?
Pic related.

Once the people are moved into the right place.

SNAP
The trap will shut.

When we find out, its too late...

It's extremely easy for anyone to pretend being a 4channer. It wouldn't surprise me if they just false flag an entire drama on us because they know how powerful we are.

>The venom directed against women politicians who commit the terrible crime of existing and voicing opinions is horrible to read.

The universal truth is that female politicians are fucking retarded, no matter the country. They should be banned from holding office, period.

stop panicking omg.

never

;_;

Dude are you on adderall or something?

DNS bans is how they would do it.

ISP's in UK intercept DNS i'm pretty sure.

I think thats how they shutdown the torrent sites in UK.

One day there, next, gone....