More successful than RLM

>More successful than RLM
>Is better looking than RLM
>Has more subscribers than RLM
>Has more views than RLM
>Uploads more often than RLM
>Has a wife, unlike RLM
>Has a HOT wife, unlike Jessie (who is ugly and fat)
>Has more money than RLM

Why is Chris Stuckmann the best youtube reviewer?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Because RLM ares disgusting contrarian neckbeards

She's cucking him I guarantee it.

I never really liked stuckman, but he does so many reviews, and he doesn't seem to conform to the mass majority of othter reviewers. His criticisms of rogue one actually made me consider subscribing.

But then I remembered he loves TFA and I went back to sucking cocks.

ad hominum

He's the opposite of Spoony.

is his wife muslim

nah she had cancer or something

michael bay is more successful than... is better looking than... makes more money than, is more populat than... you feel me?

More like Chris Suckmann!

More like Chris Studman

Kek

Half of your complaints are about appearance. Reading this made me cringe as hard as hearing Republicans call Obama obongo.

cuck-a-duck

>Reading this made me cringe as hard as hearing Republicans call Obama obongo.
You have a lisp don't you?

I mean they're both literally you tube level critics.
they both suck horribly

He looks a bit like the poor man's nerdy Ben Affleck.

There is literally no reason to delete these threads.

WRONG

PROTIP: these threads are actually RLM shilling

Probably with theFlickpick

LITERALLY WHO

ugh that fucking faggot

you think that's an insult? Kermode also uploads shit on youtube

>OP talks about RLM as a single Person

t. assblasted D.C.uck fangirl

Mike is my favorite RLM desu famalong

nope, jew

Mike is the pleb choice

Rich Evans is the patrician choice

gross

tell that to zods snapped neck

Childhood is idolizing Mike and Rich.

Adulthood is realizing Jay made more sense.

kermode works for the bbc, these guys upload videos from their house

This

Fuck this boring loser and his retard laugh, dude has the personality of a rock

not an argument

Thanks for shilling. You made me unsubscribe.

it is an argument. kermode actually critiques movies and gets paid for it, while these guys are worth as much as they represent the average idiot movie goes, meaning, they're "critique" is practically worthless, cause it mainly boils down to "should you pay for to this movie or not".

Adulthood is realizing the guy who takes way too much care about his looks and talks with upper intonation a lot is really insecure and that Mike and Rich are the real alphas

He's a nice guy and I feel opinion is usually reasonable and honest, even though I don't always agree. He's worth subscribing to.

Plus he's a Shyamalan loving pleb like I am so there is that.

>mislim wife
dropped

>They're

>it is an argument. kermode actually critiques movies and gets paid for it

so do youtubers.

they get paid for views, big difference

his critique is pretty shallow, for example, he couldn't really articulate why he liked Fury Road so he started to literally make car noises

I have never even heard of the guy before, so he can't be worth caring about.

well fury road should be critiqued like that, it's an action flick. what is he supposed to do, have a deep analysis of a popcorn movie?kek. he said he liked it, that it's fun and that it's a visual and audio thrill.
but kermode does also a lot of actual film reviews and not just hollywood flick crap. his reviews of films like the winters sleep or enter the void are actually interesting and thoughtful.

when was the last time RLM did a review of an actual quality film and not some blockbuster crap?

Jessi is made for babymaking though.

forget about Kermode, SHE should be on the bbc ;)))

He reviews all kinds of movies unlike the sellouts that only care about capeshit/Disney/transformers. And maybe you are meming about the looks but he's quiet pleasant to look at and has a good voice which is good, when a reviewer looks like a landwhale is distracting

Childhood is wanting to put a baby inside Jessi. Adulthood is realizing Gillian is best girl.

Gillian > Jessi > Jocelyn > Thicc Police Woman > Karin

>Thicc Police Woman

tfw prime Mike came on her cheeks and said she was a fat cunt but now he's way fatter than her

>You will never be Chris Stuckmann

I don't hate him, but he's a massive pleb who should not be talking about movies. The RLM guys don't consider themselves serious movie critics. Stuckmann does, and that's the worst thing about him. His wife seems nice, and he does too really, he just doesn't know enough about film for his opinion to be worth anything.

Also, he was once on Anthony Fantano's podcast and decided he'd recommend a band to the internet's busiest music nerd, Dire Straits.

I AM DYING LAUREN

>Stuckmann does
Source?

Stuckmann actually watches more good movies than RLM.

You get the feel watching his reviews. He'll mention how passionate he is about cinema, and mention how he notices things in movies that most other people don't because of how carefully he watches. He also wrote a book called "The Film Buff's Bucket List", which consists entirely of films from the current millennium, which he considers "the 50 best". Among them are two films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Pirates of the Caribbean, X2, and Signs.

whoever played the Na'vi in the Plinkett review should be first

>The Film Buff's Bucket List
>Theaters around the world are dominated by comic book heroes, ice princesses, apocalyptic love-struck teens, and whatever masterpiece Pixar is rolling out. It’s clear that cinema is as healthy as ever. Oscar-worthy directors, indie geniuses and foreign artists are creating stunning, boundary-pushing work. Since the turn of the century, movie lovers have been enjoying a second golden age.
Jesus, I didn't know about this. Fucking embarrassing.

He is the most vanilla motherfucker in all the universe, so boring

>that whole quote
If I didn't know it was Stuckmann, I'd be willing to bet money that it was written as a joke.

*Shitty guitar intro*

>but then I remembered he has opinions that dont confirm my own and I dont like that

I wouldn't say he is more successful than rlm.
Also rlm has a lot of patreons and rlm is more respected by other youtubers.
And they are more entertaining.

Blindwave will surpass them all lads.

>His criticisms of rogue one actually made me consider subscribing.
is down the hall

RLM haters are so desperate that they actually turn to praising Chris Stuckman just to try and degrade RLM

Embarrassing and a true indicator of their plebness

>Is better looking than RLM

Michael Bay is very based guy.

And yet he is still plebi cuck, like RLM and others 99% of e-celebs. You can't make this shit.

>Actually Implying RedditLetterMedia is even good

Who are you quoting?

If you needed to listen to this idiot to realize R1 is shit you should seriously consider euthanasia.

>"""Professional critic"""
When will this meme end? Do people really need an individual to parrot opinions from, especially when the medium being reviewed is subjective to viewer taste?

Quit shilling your faggot home site

Why does she move like an autist?

Congratulations user! You have officially set the record for the most pointless use of the word "autist" or "autism"!

RLM cast is chill. Stuckman looks like a psychopath ready to snap someone's neck.

>RLM makes one joke about him
>cries like a little bitch for 5 minutes and films it

Hes so bad he gave her cancer

Who will finally kick the bucket 2017? You can pick one:

TotalBiscuit
Spoony
Boogie
Angry Joe (from blindness-related accident)