What do you think of the rereleases so far?

What do you think of the rereleases so far?

garbage

pretty bad but now all the normies will forget about the original so i'm okay with it in the end.

Nervous young inhuman is just bad, not bad as a remake but just a horrible piece of music.

I enjoyed twin fantasy a bit though.

He ruined Nervous Young Inhumans so hard, what the fuck are those synths?

yeah it sounds like the Killers now

The Killers are good

Just saw cute thing was done too. Checked it out. It's hot shit. How can he remove that baller opening and just talk into the mic instead of actually singing. His shite voice was part of the charm in the original but now it's a real detriment.

Why the fuck did he change the chorus?

I really hope Will Toledo still comes to Sup Forums so he can read me telling him this remake blows hot chunks of ass

Beach Life-In-Death had better instrumentation for the most part, but the vocals got fucked which neutered many of its emotional high points. The first act is less aggressive, the second act is more flat, and the third act is just a butchery. The other two songs are just caked with useless studio wankeries. There are some neat additions in there, but they're absolutely smothered by walls of filler. Also no galvinism.

Pic related is the greatest Carseat Headrest album either way

I think they’re pretty bad.
But on the other hand Will kind of stumbled on a fantastic bunch of songs a while ago and deserves to get money and fame for them

It's hilarious that's he's already run out of ideas so he has to do something like this. People dislike his new stuff so much that he has to remake an album that people did like.

It's sad, but also really funny to me.

Incredible desu

/thread

>finally get signed to major label
>tfw all your best songs have already been released
Pay attention all you bandcamp/soundcloud faggots, this is why you don’t post every little thing you come up with online like an ADHD-riddled attention-seeking mouth-breather.

i want to suck his dick so bad

his new stuff has been pretty well received tho

I got mixed feelings. I like twin fantasy and theres nothing I can say bout it that hasn't already been said on here. since he's just released a few tracks I'll wait til he's done with the 2.0 version as a whole and check it out then.that being said I hated how he took the vocal glitch part out of the end of beach life but we'll see.

Cute Thing is the best one so far, Beach Life In Death was good enough. Didn't like Nervous Young Inhumans though, the synths sound out of place.

Why would anyone ever remake an album
It implies that the technical faults of the original recording somehow make it worse, that’s a fucking retarded notion

unnecessary

Twin Fantasy was always an unfinished project.

I've obsessively listened to the new versions of the songs and they dont get annoying

Beach life in death is best to me

i thought the first album was perfectly fine. maybe i'm alone on that idk

Whyt the fuck would that be a retarded notion you utter mong? Of course the technical faults of the original recording make it worse. Just like the bad music wuality of demos make them subpar to studio albums. 2011 Twin Fantasy is just like a demo.

He fucking destroyed the vibe but it sounds nice on its own, so I guess it's meant for new listeners who haven't heard the original TF