GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

I HAVE A CRAZY FUCKING IDEA THAT WILL BLOW UP YOUR CHEST AND SPINE!!!

LET'S LAND ON A PLANET AND HAVE NO PROTECTION AT ALL!!!

IF YOU CAN BREATH - YOU ARE SAFE!

HAHAHAH AMAZING, RIGHT? I BET THOSE HARD SCI-FI NERDS WILL BE MAD.

WELL GUESS WHAT, FUCK THEM!

WE MAKE A MOVIE FOR MASSES!

Isn't the whole point that Weyland hires schmucks specifically to get infected

Y-y-yeah b-but...

I decided to not see the trailer, but gonna see the movie. does this movie need to exist? is it alien + prometheus?

That's pretty pathetic excuse for the stupidity of the crew. They aren't exactly "schmucks" but """scientists""" and """experts"""

Why does an android need a hat and coat?

It's just Prometheus 2. Can't blame shitty writers again.

the same guy as in first one and lost? so tired of "mystery" without a point.

>Why does an android need a hat and coat?
Why does an android need to look like a hot girl with meaty ass and slutty outfit?

His giant robocock would be distracting.

You don't know if it's their first time outside the ship or if someone else first check the environment

The only mystery is how did he manage to get into business with his writing skills.

How did the ayylmao show up if the nu-ayylmaos break out through the spine?

One thing i've been wondering. How much of a prequel was Prometheus? Weyland dude was still alive so obviously it was 100s of years before the start of Alien right?

To make me buy the game so I can masturbate

Actually Ridley Scott talks exactly like that today if you watched any of his recent interview/roundtables.

He has become a giant old out of touch washed up full of himself douchebagish asshole.

GUYS

I ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE RIPLEY

SO HERE IS YOUR DISCOUNT RIPLEY

U RIKE?

>Prometheus
>Distinguished and selected biologist practically hugs an alien lifeform humanity had never encountered before

I get it that Weyland wanted the retards to be infected, but come on, I wouldn't do that to a stray cat let alone a xeno that's more akin to a fucking viper than any other animal from Earth.

I'm expecting the same kind of retardese from this movie

Lindelof didn't have anything to do with this one. Scott is totally senile and is perfectly capable of fucking this up on his own, though.

>Lindelof didn't have anything to do with this one. Scott is totally senile and is perfectly capable of fucking this up on his own, though.

You don't get it.
That's the point that he isn't the writer for the Covenant.
But it looks exactly as STUPID as Prometheus.

Who was in the wrong here?

why are you fucking jaded Sup Forums?

>Let's send an android to betray a crew that looks identical to the previous android which betrayed its own crew
GENIUS

God what a stupid face.

shame on all of you

>implying we have any problem with that

I just watched the trailer and what the fuck? Is this a Prometheus remake? Literally the same fucking plot

Neomorphs are made from the spores released by the plants infected with the black goo. There is a facehugger egg at the beginning of the trailer, I'm assuming that's how the xeno comes about

There are two androids in the film. Old Fassbender and new one.

didnt watch trailer, but is it gonna be promo1 almost all the way but with a "mystery twist" involving Fassbender?

Maybe nu-runner without Ridley wouldn't suck.

They should have got Mckenzie Davis, she is tall and not a cheap Sigourney Weaver knock off.

nvm, guess thats the mystery twist.

Hey kid you want me to buttfuck you so hard that it hurts to even think about shitting.
How bout you show Ridley some god damn respect, the mass normies out there can't handle hard sci-fi so grow a fucking set and harden the fuck up. People like you give Sup Forums a bad name.
You fucking cuck.
I will find you and you will regret this thread I promise you that.

It's not a twist, it's plot. The crew with new fassbender goes down to the alien planet and finds old fassbender.

How about you fuck off with your old morons like Miyazaki, Ridley, Lucas, etc?

They are incapable of making anything good anymore.

>Have tried not watched trailers for a couple years because they're so spoiler filled
>Eh, let me give this a look, it's only the first trailer, i'm sure it'll be obtuse enough
>Shows like 4 specific killings

i goofed

maybe they don't know Fass is a robot
Fass is tricking them!

Ever met a biologist?

Prometheus is set roughly 30 years before alien.

You goop'ed

Does it really even matter?

It's like you read the first sentence I wrote and then stopped.

user asked, I answered. But no it really doesn't matter.

>anything Ridley Scott has ever done
>hard sci-fi

Pick up a book if you want hard sci-fi. It doesn't exist in any other medium.

They sure surprised us

What does God need with a Starship?

>no space suits
>AR-15s
>extremely small crew

So almost all of them will get infected with the spores, one guy getting the Neomorph from the facehugger and that ship of theirs will blow up leaving the MC grill and one other guy behind

Where did the xenomorph in the end come from?

Will this be like the 2010 Predators where the Neomorph fights the xenomorph or something?

that spineburster looks extremely painful

How did that thing came into being?

This guy again
He's in every shitty movie that's out right now
All of them a pile of molten ass. Fuck everything that's coming out now, they always find a way to mess it up badly

The """leaks""" claim it bursts out of the spine or through the through

u mad human?

>It's like you read the first sentence I wrote and then stopped.
That's exactly what I did.

Yes, it does

GUYS

GUYS

REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE SAID ALIEN HAD SEXUAL UNDERTONES?

WELL CHECK THIS SHIT OUT. WE'VE GOT ALIENS UPSKIRTING BITCHES IN THE SHOWER NOW.

ISN'T THAT JUST SO CRAZY AND SEXUAL?

>spine or through the through

You mean the rectum?

he's a big guy

For You

Waterston is a better actress

>Where did the xenomorph in the end come from?
Obviously that proto-alien from Prometheus evolved into the Queen and hatched some eggs (there were no eggs in Prometheus) with facehuggers.

I meant throat

Different planet brah, this is the Engineer's homeworld

They're on a completely different planet. Probably not even the same solar system.

The best part about Aliens was the Colonial Marines. Not gonna watch this.

That isn't David, that's Eli. He is an android but he doesn't know it.

Covenant is Prometheus 2: Electric Boogaloo, except instead of David finding Space Jockey and getting his shit kicked in, Eli will find David and make out with him.

And then people will die and nothing will be explained.

Yeah, implant yourself where you'll paralyze your host
Then break through a multitude of bones you've encased yourself in

Really made me think
about how stupid this is going to be. You'd think a parasite would either break through a softer area or do what they all do irl: Bust through your ass

Fake sci-fi fan gurls will actually fall for the spine buster meme

>this is a ps4 game

Platinum are fucking clowns.

[REDDIT INTENSIFIES]

Whats truly disturbing is the fact they actually have a negroid + white whore sex scene again.

The Alien franchise truly is dead.

This is how you make the first contact right, assholes.

This too.

to be fair its not really ever been subtle, this isnt really pushing anything

that looks like the captain guy, whos white

>Different planet brah, this is the Engineer's homeworld
What? No.
It is the same planet.

Is that guy even black? Could be south american or something, we can't even see his face.

It's the black guy from the shot earlier, you can see it by the hair.

>future sci-fi spaceships can't detect whether the atmosphere is hospitable or not

This. So much fucking this. One of the best, most intellectually terrifying first contact novels ever written.

>why would an android pretend to be human

sci-fi newfags

fuckin kek

It's explained in Alien or Aliens. It's to ease human-machine interaction, fuck R2-D2

This is lifted from Lambert's originally planned death scene in Alien.

Fucking retards.

You can't be this dumb

The Wendell Corp doesn't provide protection for it's explorers. They're EXPENDABLE. Their job IS to get infected/attacked. They're literally used for 'testing defences'.

>Find new planet
>Can't send thousands of colonists/miners in case it's got hostile lifeforms/viruses/bacteria
>send a small group of expendable people with some experts mixed in
>don't equip them with anything high-tech
>let them explore, if they survive, great, colonists are sent
>if they die, then logs or lack of contact will mark it as a dangerous area and will be avoided or another team sent in

That's the whole point of of them. Why would you gives a group of explorers expensive equipment when it's easier to have them explore and tell you what the problem is.

>Day 1: Jack got infected by a spore from a native fungus. Quarantine is in effect.
>Day 14: Jack has died from the infection. We managed to map the fungal infection. See Log: 3424/B
>Day 23: Hostile native life form discovered. Engaged and killed. Doctor Jacobs will perform an autosopys
>Day 35: Hostile native life form increasing number of attacks in larger numbers. Daniel and Tory are dead.
>Day 47: Attacks are now unstoppable. We have fallen back to the the ship interior. They are destroying the hull exterior.
>Day 54: I am the only one left blah blah blah

Etc. That's why they do it. Why are you fucks so retarded?

Who cares
What is she, your wife?

>implying they didn't crash on the same damn planet

the twist is old fassbender pretends to be new fassbender at the end and brings xenos onboard the covenant when they leave.

>Ridley fans

where's shaw

cryostasis

I mean shit, we follow more strict procedure with uncontacted tribes.

What was ridley scott thinking?

I agree, who cares about forced brain washing the implication of white genocide.

Besides, when I watch an Alien movie, I specifically watch it for its race mixing sex scenes.. which by the way GREATLY add to the story, much like the negroid sex scene in Prometheus

I dropped it because of this scene alone.
Fuck the studios and their propaganda.
Can't believe I would ever drop my favourite franchise, but I guess you have to grow up someday.

Watch the trailer again, the captain has straight hair.

>brings xenos onboard the covenant

What's the point? It's just one grill left

>Implying they did

Also nice job baiting me you fag

>Alien busts out of your spine

Nothing personnel kid

wasnt the ship shown getting blown up, fuck these trailers that spoil everything

so that's it huh? they are some kind of......kamikaze team

oh no a nazi got triggered

#BoycottAlienCovenant