ITT: redpilled musicians

Red pilled? He always seems like you're run of the mill progressive to me. Just like 99.9% of other musicians.

Nah he doesn't just care about diversity or whatever, he has actually trenchant political analysis
>supports the Syrian government against "moderate" rebels
>recognizes that the US prison system is a scam to fuel imperial ambitions
>calls out the Israeli occupation of Palestine

wow, thats impressive :-)

He supports the Syrian government because Turkey supports the rebels. That's not trenchant political analysis, that's just being Armenian.

Otherwise those are garden variety SocDem opinions.

>inb4 Sup Forums tears

He is just an Armenian faggot good for nothing

Obligatory

t. Mehmet Öztürk

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some fucking wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck’s sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Based Moz

>Duuuuuuuude War is BaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAAaAaAaaaad

Whoa!

>Didn't like fascism
Who does?

>trust a snake before a Jew, a Jew before a Greek, and a Greek before an Armenian. Don't trust an Armenian.

is "redpilled" a synonym of Sup Forumstard?

Don’t mind the killing fascists part, it was the 40’s. The problem was he was a communist.

>trusting a snake and a jew before a greek
top pleb

But that's why he's redpilled.

>supports a terrorist regime
>believe far-left fairy tales
>is antisemitic

wow such redpilled

Forseen malls dying before they even peaked

I have some listening to do. Hope I don't fall asleep to old slowhands

Billy Corgan

how

Maybe Varg Vikernes, or maybe not?

LET'S FIND OUT!

Fuck off Cenk you fat roach

>There was stuff like 'obligatory niggers' and that, which has like come true, and every programme you see about young people has now got a black boy in it, I have to make a joke about that, I can't help it. No black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...
RIP Mark

F

racist piece of shit
i hope hes rotting in hell

Most mancunians are redpilled outside of Moz and Mark (rip).

Both Gallaghers went on rants in interviews last year about islamic terrorism and how the government is too pc to actually stop it.

>being against the state of israel is the same as being antisemitic
Lmao @ ur life

>recognizes the US prison system is a scam
>calls out the Israeli occupation of Palestine

literally talk to any run of the mill 'progressive' and they will agree with this