Who here /getting drunk and marathoning LOTR/?

Who here /getting drunk and marathoning LOTR/?
Just came with a 1l bottle of whiskey from the store, and planning on starting the comfyness
Merry Christmas, Sup Forums

Can you stream senpai, i might join you

Nope lad, but comfy Sup Forums stream sounds good.
Can someone here stream brehs?Lets marathon this shit together

Join this thread you orc niggers

streaaam please!!

how the fuck does streaming work? the person who stream it needs a copy of the movie and upload it online?

>how does twitch.tv works

I'm re watching them (started on Tuesday night), but only very slowly. I'm barely half-way through Two Towers now. Every time I revisit the trilogy I realise how much the extended edition scenes really suck, especially in Two Towers. They are so cringy; it's a good thing they were left out of the official release.

>extended edition scenes really suck

the humor and cheese in the merry and pippin extended scenes are comfy shit senpai. smoking weed and isengard and drinking that ent water thing. those are fun scenes.

Your mom enjoys my extended scene.

Sounds comfy user, I'm stuck with my senpai watching great British bake off and have run out of booze to guzzle. Wish I could join you sempai

There's plenty of Merry and Pippin without the extended scenes. Some of the worst extended scenes ones are with Eowyn, like when she sings at the funeral of Theodred

> like when she sings at the funeral of Theodred
i like that scene. but i wish it ended before she started singing

I like the extended edition of Fellowship, generally. No Two Towers and Return is a mixed bag. I feel like you almost have to just to see what happened to Saruman.

Stream when?

Some user should set-up a cy-tube

or watch2gather

do it senpai

>Who here /getting drunk and marathoning LOTR/?

What a sad and pathetic existence.

holla reddit

I've created one if anyone cares to join

link in pic, Sup Forums is being a nigger and wont let me post it

Haven't added anything yet though, if anyone can find a working link of fellowship we'll get it going

you should prolly make a new thread so more people can see it senpai

Okay I'll do that

Fucking where is open on Christmas day where I can buy a bottle and some mixers?

>Some of the worst extended scenes ones are with Eowyn, like when she sings at the funeral of Theodred
Shut ur fucking mouth m8

>party pooping on Sup Forums on christmas
>calls others pathetic

Find a store owned by asians

But my town is 96% white Christian :-(

You can't buy booze on Christmas you lying fuck. Also, you aren't old enough to buy booze if you're still watching kiddie flicks. Merry Christmas anyway, prick.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

GET IN

the corner shop next to me is open today. i live in essex

not OP tho