Is there a table tennis / ping pong thread that hasn't come up in my search...

Is there a table tennis / ping pong thread that hasn't come up in my search? Would such a thread go on Sup Forums or on /asp/?

COME TO BESTIKAS

Sup Forums, /asp/ is for stuff like WWE.

My best shot is the forehand topspin but I have some crazy shops and backspin serves

It is not a billionaire sport, so I guess it makes it more on the asp lines.
But it is also olympic, and therefore a real sport, so it should stays here

Table tennis is Sup Forums. Why would it not be Sup Forums?

>he's a knife grip
lmao
pen grip and forehand 4 lyf

Go back to China, Chang

Does anyone have a table tennis at thier work place? I remember when I started working that I sucked ass, now I'm top 10 at my workplace

Making your way up in a office of 12 eh?

It's really an office of 8 but sometimes the janitor and other people in the building come to play. No but I work in a warehouse and out of 130 people we all play on one table during break and sometimes play after work for awhile

Fucking voodoo magic bullshit physics. I can't make the damn ball stay on the table. I'll stick to real sports thanks.

>When the ball hits the edge of the table and the opponent can't do anything about it

>I suck at it so it must not be a sport
Table tennis is remarkably easy to get gud at on a recreational level

Just stick your thumb behind the paddle and slightly turn it 15 degrees upwards. Don't force a shot just let it happen. Also I'm for the middle center of your opponents side

I can return those because I play with actual Africans at work and they try all this gimmicky shit. Once you figure them out they get mad and quit playing

I just hate that some fat fuck can beat me at it because he mastered some gay wrist flick or whatever.

>middle center
You mean the middle?

Watch YouTube videos, it's all just luck desu. As long as you stay calm and improve every game you can beat them easily

No, the red Dot is middle center, the blue squiggles represent a bounce. The yellow represent the middle. You have a higher chance hitting over the table if you aim for the middle line than hitting the red "ball"

>going to this much trouble to be right in a dispute about chinkpaddle

>Thinks taking a screenshot and scribbling some things is " too much trouble"
Get some air and some friends m8

Yes, it's Sup Forums, but it doesn't get too much attention and we have a thread every month of so with 20 replies max.
Also, that the Western World can't win for real doesn't help too much. Fucking chinks man

> takes the effort to explain to you a problem you bring to the table
> "lol u mad?"tier reply to have the last word

Shit like this is literally an alternative sport, so

Why would it be?

OP here, yes, that's why I became interested in it. Good way to wait for code to compile.

I just started though and I might want to learn more seriously than on a purely recreational level.

One thing I do when I serve is to think of grating cheese sideways. When you sideswipe the ball while serving it makes it arc hold on I'll upload a pic

Follow the arrows, if you swipe right like the red arrow you can make it spin left and same with the yellow. The blue in the middle makes the arc smaller but if you hit it with the right force can make your opponent hit it either out of bounds or high enough where you can spike the ball. I would avoid that tho because they might get mad and will fuck up your relationship at work

>Pic related

Appreciate the effort but these drawings are useless. Saying that hitting the ball with side swipe makes it spin sideways was enough.

My bad, just putting visuals for the other anons who don't know what I'm talking about. Another tip is when the ball hits the edge like
Is to bring the paddle under the table and lay it flat so it can hit the paddle right by the handle. Back swipe and it should clear the net on the other side