OH OH OH

The ABSOLUTE irony, the ABSOLUTE cuckery
>Bayern Munich Jersey to feature Hamad International Airport logo on the sleeve.
>FC Bayern München are Germany’s sporting superstars, so it’s only right that they should be in partnership with the Middle East’s five-star airport.
My money don't spend ?

inshallah

Instantallah?

I thoight buyern was pro-Israel

Guess you got that right ragazzo

is very strange seeing a jewish club with half muslim players and now doing this things, could it be that the arabs controling the oil are crypto jews or just the jews at bayern being regular jews?

Arabs cooperate with Israel against Iran.
Inofficially of course, wouldn't want the average suicide bomber to question his overlords' integrity.

>just the jews at bayern being regular jews

>french dude complain about other clubs going full arab

Football is dead

>Arabs cooperate with Israel against Iran.

...and Israel cooperates with Iran against Arabs if it suits their agenda. Look up for Iran-Iraqi war and Israeli involvement in it.

It's a mess out there

It is middle-east. Everything being chaotic is normal.

Having Sony or Nike on your sleeve nobody cares, having an company from the middle-east on your sleeve wow wow the world is falling lets yell cuck a la cuuuu...

thanks for contributing, Ahmed

i dont get what you're trying to imply, muhammad

>arabic partnership with an arabic country
i dont see the problem

>not having a based wu-tang clan reference on your sleeve

Is it any wonder why all around the world SO MANY people are obsessed with Liverpool? You know they only did this sleeve sponsor JUST so they could let the most decorated supporters in the history of English football™®© know that they're down with the WU.... (TANG!!!)

>[something something something] AND BRING THE RUCKUS / LIVERPOOL RAWK-STARS AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WITH!!!!!!

Real question here is: is the jew on the right standing on something, is he a former Buyern basketball player or are even the richest sandstriders manlets? I thought they could afford better diets than their malnourished peasants.

(btw just so there's no doubt I want everyone here to know that i'm >implying that Liverpool has a sleeve sponsor who hearkens references to a rap group that used to matter 20+ years ago.... Just like Liverpool Themselves! >=)

>those flags in a football thread

Manlets should seriously all die

>HIA
>HAI
Bayern, small shark in an even smaller pond.

>The point is (especially for that ragazzo cuck)
Lots of "big" club talking shit about sandnigger money and in this case, Bayern Munich.
>tfw you realize they have been making deals like that over the past few years
Soon it'll be chingchong $$$
>dun wowy bruto ragazzo I'll be there to roast you

he's right to say it's fuckin ironic when you know what your bayern munichen president said about arab money in football-

>buyern
>being hypocrites
pick two
Uli once said that criminals don't belong in football and then commited tax fraud

money for bayern=granate
money for other clubs=beschissen worden

This Preuße gets it.

this

lel, weren't they shitting on Qatar and PSG after Neymar transfer?

The Al-Bahian board are proud Saudi loyalist.

I have no idea what you're talking about, they're all arabs to me.

Read the news mate, your lads will soon join the yanks and saudis in another heroic war in the middle east.

This guy knows.

fuck off yank

Absolutely, for the past few years aswell

Reading the news is the worst thing you could do, I stick to escapist entertainment and sports. Everyone knows that we buy their oil and sell them guns, while they're supporting terrorism in the west. Then our leaders use those terrorists as an excuse tos trip away our privacy and freedom. Our leaders are pretty much traitors and there's nothing we can do about it. So fuck reading news.

Thanks for explaining the obvious, I would've never known with all these refugees constantly improving my quality of life.