youtube.com/watch?v=LjYg5Fv0u1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Has Frank McCourt as an owner

Nigga you fucked

STRAIGHT TO THE BUTT

>hasn't won 10 league titles
>still put a star on the crest

faggots

Isn't the star for the CL title they have?

who does that except retards? fucking marseillais.

Why would you want to remove that beautiful reminder ?
>They bought it so it's theirs !

They're the only team in France that can

it's inevitable it won't last, ligue 1 finally can economically compete with the other leagues.

t. Germain Le Lynx

youtube.com/watch?v=LjYg5Fv0u1Q

Marseille est une ville, où règne le sida, les filles y sont faciles, les PD sont Ultras !

fuck yeah Dream Theater is awesome

Shit club desu

Is this saying that Marseille has aids?

more like detroit au but

>this assblasted at my team

That's the opposite: he fucked himself.

yeah

also that girlz are easy, and fags are ultra

PD is french for fag?

yeah, but only underages would write it "pd", it's "pédé" which is short for pédéraste

>which is short for pédéraste
lel
is that the most popular way to call fags over there?

>is that the most popular way to call fags over there?
yeah, there is also "fiotte" which is what Serge Aurier called Laurent Blanc

>the team i have been rooting for three years is finally competitive thanks to an irrational amount of money not a single team in the world can afford
>i'm proud to say as a statement that ligue 1 can finally compete economically with the other leagues

At least I can finally put some text on this face

yeah, "pédé"

but stuff like "tapette", "fiotte" or "tafiole" are popular too

I love the fact that the most popular denomination for fags is permanently tied to pedophilia. More countries should do this.

bouffon

prove him wrong germain

PSG have put insane money (league-wise) to be able to stump the league, pretending it would be good for the league.
It hasn't, PSG have had absolutely no competition. Comes Monaco, with a Porto-like model which requires little money.
PSG loses because despite all the money in the world, the team they have assembled is average in Europe and not even good enough to win the league agains europa-league tier contenders.
PSG spends fuckloads of money that even both Manchesters can afford, and try to buy Monaco's best players.

Except of a beta money-spending team trying to show off how tiny its dick is, i don't see how it is a good thing for the league. PSG hugely overpays players and others teams cannot even buy local players because of this, as they leave for better salaries. How the fuck is it good for the league, you fucking Germain?

Au moins on a des ultras.

Nigga, PSG monopolized Ligue UNNNNNNNNN harder than anyone else. Atleast in LIGA NOS, or even La Liga, there is some competition and a chance that some small team can win.

Ligue 1 can't compete. Look at last season. PSG blew a fucking 4 goal lead to a shitty Farca team. And don't go crying "MUH REFBALL" because PSG even scored the away goal. Literally all they had to do was defend the goal and that was it.

So no, Ligue 1 will stay irrelevant and it won't compete with any leagues.

sounds like jelly exploited factory workers

we're making history, once again paris oppresses the filthy peasants, all is well in this world.

>there is some competition and a chance that some small team can win.
name a small team who won la liga, in France Montpellier which is a small team won championship even when qatar money was there

*blocks your path*

>girls in marseille
you mean beurettes?

what can you tell me about Domzale? Can they surprise l'OM?

>But

They have the best manager in our league at the moment. Their players are average but they manage to sell them for 700k-1,2M every time. A month ago they sold two players to Rostov for that price. They buy cheap or get players on a free. Usually with international experiance in u19 or u21. They play a high pressing game but may fall back and defend and look for counter attacks like they did vs Freiburg. Their best player is Ibričić who is a former Bosnia player (WC 2014). Last year they beat West Ham and this year Freiburg. I expect them to score at least once in this game. Next year we will probably see them in Europa League if they retain the squad.

Interesting team, thanks !

Oh god it's true
I hope this is true

All baseball fans in LA wish that bastard bankruptcy and hell

What did he do ?