ITT albums to listen while high af

ITT albums to listen while high af

DUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>try and have a conversation about music that sounds cool when your perception is fucked
>nerds come yell at you
nice

Love both albums but if you're still doing weed past highschool you should kill yourself.

>thinks he's special for smoking weed
just listen to what you like you teenager

Nothing wrong with smoking a couple of hours before bed on the weekend.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE
LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED
LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA
inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck off you little shit, my fucking old man smokes and he doesn't give a heck.

It's just really fun to make fun of stoners.

Also even though I would legalise and control everything and would fight for drugs to be accepted in society, drug culture is some of the worst ever and stoners are fucking scumbags.

this is quite the paradox
if your second statement were true, then the first one wouldn't even be possible

>doing weed

That's all fine and dandy my dudes, but how about we continue on with the theme of the thread?

At this point the ironic >DUDE WEED LMAO posters are WAYYYY more annoying than the sincere potheads ever were

>I DON'T DO DRUGS DRUGS ARE LAME IT'S NOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS IT'S BECAUSE I HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES DRUGS NO I DON'T CARE IF EVERYONE DOES DRUGS

>not doing like 4 weeds a day
do you even vape bruh

Name a better one I dare you

DUDE

Oh wait up a second

>when the $20 sack pyramid comes on
classic

Half the reason I support legalization is that I think it would help get rid of the shitty stoner subculture

Weed my dudes

>One song
>over an hour
>of metal

bad vibes only.

Holy Mountain >>> Dopesmoker

why would you want bad vibes

>being thrown off by any of these 3 things
plen

people trying and failing to be funny with overt irony pretty much ruined every single online community

idk man Music is Math is pretty good vibes for me

I wonder if Varg knows he made the greatest album for smoking weed to in history.

HAHAHAHA WEED LOL 420 DUDE LMAO TOKE UP TOKE UP XD BLAZE IT MAN ROFL #BERNIEWOULDHAVEWON LOLOL WEEEEEEEEEEEEED ~420~

Smoking weed with your friends and just shooting the shit is still fun no matter how old you are.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE
LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED
LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA
inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't smoke weed, and never will, but I can see the appeal.
But to weed smokers who have unironically posted albums, do you ONLY listen to those albums while high? Or could you listen to them while not?

(I'm the user who posted thos hiphop albums btw) No I listen to them both sober and high.

All your favorite artist probably smokes weed
You little memeing faggot

Weeders aren't able to appreciate anything in life if they aren't high. It's not just music, it's day to day life. It's why they always are depressed.

Wrong. It depends on how much you smoke. In the case of potheads who smoke every day and give themselves brain damage then yes, this is the case but they are a minority. Most smokers however only smoke maybe once every one or two weeks just to relax.

step aside lads. you haven't experienced sound like this before.

>assumption
>assumption
>assumption
>weeders
ok

>implying you can only get high through weed

Man if any of the DUDE WEED LMAO faggot shitposters had any class, they'd just be posting Quenten. Probably all too new for that though

Anyways, Boards of Canada's Trans Canada Highway is always good. Dayvan Cowboy is great