ROGUE ONE

>Many Bothans died to bring us this information
>Not a single fucking Bothan got killed in the Battle of Scarif

What did they monmothma by this?

The Bothans retrieved the plans for the second Death Star, Rouge One retrieved the plans for the first Death Star you fucking dolt.

Here's your reply.

fuck bothans

What's a Bothan?

I thought Rogue One was better than Episode VII.

Dog furries

they're each smelly turnds in their own special way

>Catlike
>Good at gathering intelligence
>Because they are..
>Curious
Who thinks this stuff up I tell ya

wtf

>Rouge

Ditto. Then again,TFA lowered the bar to such an extent that there was nowhere to go but up.

R1 > 7 > CW > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > HS > 4
Rate my chronology

VII was shit

That doesn't add up.

Tartakovsky Wars>>>>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Those two are the only passable pieces of film that are worth seeing in the entire SW saga.

>Rouge One
>It's about a bunch of tranny strippers and twi'lek sluts who moonlight as rebels fighting the empire and gender norms

Disney will make it eventually

But Star Wars The Clone Wars (starting from Season 3) is better than all of those things.

t. Dave "Orange Butcheeks" Filoni

it was

The same person who thought up Darth Icky.

ey yo

If they used up all the Kyber for the first death star, where'd they get it for the second one?

Maybe they recycled the debris from the first. It's not like it was utterly annihilated.

Here user. Have some more.

Kybers were on Illum and Jedha, I'm sure they could find more on other planets.

>that story arc in SW-TCW where the clones get fucking massacred on umbaran guerrillas and murdered by the Jedi Master equivalent of Colonel Kurtz

It was like Heart of Darkness in space. Fucking brutal

I know right?! Modern Disney is so degenerate and panders to SJW and PC culture!
Disney would NEVER have a LGBT characters before this modern era! they were red pilled as fuck just like me!

they look so ridiculous with those fish like legs lol

>fish tits

I don't remember this one?

The monster in the Death Star's trash compactor.

well VII was absolute shit

How did it get in there? Did one of the stormtroopers buy a pet for their wife's son on some backwater planet then flush it when it got too big?