youtube.com/watch?v=dW81gl_LS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=jmK7LTcXaeM
youtube.com/watch?v=yphwzD1XaBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When are Bayern playing next

Shit thread
kys

We are here

I just learned that Ubongo means "brain".

Should be make a /bundes/ kicktipp?

>Madgeburg
>Cottbus
>BFC Dynamo
>Rostock
ossi teams really are a pain in the ass to play against

remember the tipp group we had during the EC? that worked out well, not.

What the fuck did happen?

ugh

>mods

collective fan chimp out at Rostock - Hertha

go ossies!

I guess the lad was right, subhumans can't just enjoy fireworks they have to shoot them at each other

I'd rather have two threads than mods interfering.

I don't

>Literally reporting threads
lmao, just lmao what autism

based ARD showing the chimpouts

East Germany was a Mistake

hertha fans displayed a stolen banner

how much did you pay for auba?

>Iktf. I'm in deperate need for some defenders, but most defenders available are either shit or too expensive.

Based as fuck

>und ihr wollt hansa rostock sein

Why was the other thread deleted?

>g*rmans

Not bad considering hamez's asking price was 22,5 mio

Also pls join our leage, password = benis
comunio.de/communities/2128227

I said that the sectors are dangerously close...

Why are East Getman fans the biggest scum in the country?
Worst than Blacks
Worst than Turks
Worst than Arabs

good job
you'll get many points
how much cash do you have left?

Leipzig fans are GOAT desu

they would have chimped out anyway
better have them hurt each other by throwing fireworks than risking the health of innocents

I don't know how to not make this sound condescending, but:

Nice Lego.

Going to college lads, have a nice thread

Yes...

>inb4 cheeky Rostock goal last minute with everyone being mad about the game not getting cancelled

>worst
>getman
>calling Rostocker East German

Stop pretending, Mehmed. We all know what you're trying here.

come on Rostock, you can do iiit

André Greipel: Als stolzer @HansaRostock Fan habe ich mich auf das heutige @DFB_Pokal Spiel gefreut aber einige "Fans" ziehen die Kogge wieder in den Dreck

it's sören benn

kontroverser 95. Minute-Elfmeter would be nice

no one cares what this doped up monkey has to say

what happened? just pyro or more?

ossis still communicate by using smoke signals

Stadium going to explode now

kek

HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE HORSEFACE

Justice at last

I feel bad for the Berlin fans though. Getting home will be shit.

sheeeeit

MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL MITSCHÄL

HA HO HE MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAS

>they good guys, then dindu NUFFIN

HA HO HE
A

H
O

H
E

OSSIS BTFO

HA HO HE

>Berlin
>not Ossi

It's so eastern you could mistake it for an uglier Islamabad.

>90+21

You would know, Ahmed.

>uglier Islamabad
Islamaworse?

> Berlin
> Ossi

Ach Ronny..

>mad provinzler hating on Mama Berlin

GERMAN
HUMOR

>all these seething mulatto Sören Benns

/schlucht/ is back

is this /bundes/

Bester Berlin song
youtube.com/watch?v=dW81gl_LS-U

it's /schliepi/ now

youtube.com/watch?v=jmK7LTcXaeM

>Seeed

Their live performances are world-class, i want another Peter Fox Album desu
youtube.com/watch?v=yphwzD1XaBY

Who is /buyernwinslol/ rooting for?

Leibzsch

proud shareholder, consumer and customer here

so no bunda here?

cant says "user ####### not found"

just came home. time to open the beer™ now

what the hell, höwedes is not schalke captain anymore?

Jesus, this club really died when they fired Jens Keller. What a disgrace.

Wtf happened to Leverkusen's website

Wtf happened to Leverkusen's website

nachti

hacked by anonymous

Oh fug :DDDD

remember the time we tried out the cleverbot? Thought I would give it a try again and this is what happenend. What now? Is it save to go to sleep today?

/bundes/ related post

RIP bundesbro;-;

are u a gril?

if yes wanna fuck? if no wanna smoke weed?

fühlingen here.

t. Hartz IV recipient

Do you have an account?
Like 1.5 million, but apparently I can go 8 million more into debnt??
kek

I'm a girl (male) and I more or less stopped smoking weed years ago.

Who /bayer/ here?

not me >:(

r8 my new shoes

What are the chances that Herrlich is going to be at bayer for more than one season?

Bayer aight
Think they will do very well (top 4) this year tobihannes

Think they ok but not something I could pull off. Also Heinrich just signed a new deal so maybe they could keep him beyond this year. Havertz though is gonna be the player of his generation.

I still have high hopes in Brandt desu. Talent wise he has everything to become a truly outstanding player.

The fans have been pretty content with his way of adressing Problems concerning the team's pre Season performance so far.
You can't really say more than that, the season hasn't even begun yet.

Yeah I like Brandt quite a bit too. Looking at the squad I can't believe how bad they did last year. As I said before, their only real weakness is at center back (pls no more dragovic) and striker is a question mark because pohjanpalo is unproven as a regular starter and kiessling is old. Volland is not a striker.

sounds like you confused Henrich with Herrlich. But whatever. Henrich has Buyern witten all over him. Should be interesting to see if Kimmich can claim a regular starting spot as RB or if buyern is making a bid for Hinrich next season.

That's exactly what I did. Judging by , herrlich is kampl? What's herrlich mean?

>pls no more dragovic
Sadly it's true.
If dragovic is in a bad form, they're playing with ten men
Heiko Herrlich is Bayer's new coach

Yeah, last season was strange, although Schmidts high intensity, one dimensional tactics lost their edge already during the 15/16 season. But he seemed to be to stubborn (incompetent?) to try and implement new ideas to his approach. Something similiar happened to Kloppo at Dortmund.
I still believe that Dragovic can come good if he works on the mental aspect of his game and stops the silly mistakes.

If he get's the right coaching and works on his physique, Brandt definitely has the skillset to play in a Kruse like "playmaking-striker" role

>the state of (me)
I dunno about dragovic, he was awful almost every match I watched of their last year. Would be happy to see him kick in, but I am not expecting that.
Btw how many games until Lars bender picks up an injury? I think he's such a good player ;___;