Does the Casting Couch exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6PS1MckJQI
youtube.com/watch?v=UxGeMFWpk2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

no

why wouldn't it

obviously. You just have to look at the particular goddesses who are beautiful, smart and can act yet get awful roles tv rubbish

I at least take comfort to know my waifu didn't get COUCHED

notice how MEW hasnt got any roles?

there is your answer

sucking a producers dick to get a role isnt illegal. the producer paying an actress to suck his dick to get a role IS illegal.

yes the casting couch exists.

Hollywood is a satanic pedophile sex cult, been that way for years

wtf I love Mew now

it's because nobody wants an ass this fat

yes it exists but it isnt a sinister conspiracy, its just human nature, slightly embarrassing for both involved but both consenting adults

it also isnt just reserved for movies, it happens in every social circle and work place, people become close and friendly, help eachother out, confident enough to go for a kiss, squeeze, then sex.

Sounds good, how do I get in?

get your paws off her you fucking kike ape

unf

t. homo

post more waif era emma

that cancelled lady joss whedon show was ok

context?

No and people who do think it does are literally retarded.

Maybe in the 70's it did but in this day and age you would have to have literally no brain functionality to actually believe this.

aren't the picture of jlaw on that one couch is couch?

Ireland pls

She was violently raped by Weinstein after he dragged her into his Jewish powercave.

If it does than she got a raw deal outta swallowing that jew cock.

I've never seen a more fuckable creature. She was meant to be anally ridden like a fucking bitch in heat

>I like to think he pinned her arms back just like that and gaped her perfect pink asshole with his not very long but very thick cock, he then went ass to mouth and fucked her face until he forcefully dumped a large load down her throat, giving her a good few slaps to the face for good measure.

nice butt

;__;
youtube.com/watch?v=J6PS1MckJQI

(((TRIGGERED)))

Jesus Christ, this woman is perfect

delet

Look at emila clarke

.....go on.

>tfw no emma watson gf to cuddle with on christmas
;_; jdimsatbh

The jews casting literally are homos though, that's why everyone has boyish bodies.

what did he mean by this?

technically its a shower and you have to watch Harvey take one

>he then put on her a dog collar and leash and led her on all fours to her new temporary home, a cage not even big enough for her to turn around in
>weinstein tells her that "tomorrow is a big day so you should get some rest" and leaves the room turning off the light on the way out
>even though what just happened lasted only minutes it was the worst experience of her life, she knew it was only the beginning but she wanted so badly to be a big time actress and she would have to earn it..

youtube.com/watch?v=UxGeMFWpk2I

0:21

I dont think she counts

Hollywood was just bewildered with he success of GoT so they did everything they could to bank off of it.

Thats why you see those thrash actors from GoT in every movie because the execs think people will say "Oh look the actor from my favorite show is in this" and go buy tickets

she can't act all too grand in the first place so that's how she got the role of mother of dragons
Afterwards it's smooth sailing until the box office refutes all

:(

Harv ruined that anus

This is the world we live in, the jews have their way with our waifus.

her head game is shit