Upcoming kino

Is the rock /ourguy/?

>Two fags spending christmas together

Sad

Does this mean superman is gonna be in the Shazam movie like the animated film?

He makes Henry look so puny

Of course. He has surpassed Bruce Willis, Arnold, Stallone and Steven Seagal as the greatest action movie star of all times.

>tfw you're not the biggest guy at the table

I will never not love The Rock. He's the most genuinely nice celebrity I've ever met.

Hopefully

>tfw DC lad

Feels good

The Rock is like the opposite of Vin Diesel when it comes to charisma

Even alphas can be BTFOd by better alphas. Life is strange, indeed.

This

Back in 1999 my dad met him in a hotel on a business trip. Said he was very nice and stayed till every autograph was signed. Mick Foley was also there, and he was even nicer, apparently.

if you get btfo by another alpha then you're not an alpha anymore pham

The Rock is my ad.

>“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

>He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

>“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”

Maybe Cavill has become a producer for any future Superman movies? Could be having a powwow on using black adam in next superman film?

thats nice Cavill. Too bad human gets tired soon even of the best of things

>thats nice Cavill. Too bad human gets tired soon even of the best of things

Well that's ominous. Is that you Brainiac? Mr. Myxlplyx?

I actually can t think k of a beer back adamantly

some call me...
life

Did they?

This is not good, the rock´s movies suck.

>tfw you're not the BALDEST guy at the table

The Rock is definitely a man of the people, has this ever been in doubt?

im so glad hes superman
hope he finally gets a good ''''superman'''' movie

Cavill is a bad Superman and the next person to play Superman will make everyone realize that.

There are so many big guys in DCEU.

The Rock, Joe Manganiello and Armie Hammer(rumored to gotten role as Hal Jordan) are 6'5.

fight me irl

DC is for Juggalos. Fat, insecure, trashbillies who like purple fitted caps, wrestling, and team jerseys.

This is how they appeal to their prime demo.

K

(you)

>doesn't want his action movies to have musclebound men
>wants cgi suit shitfests instead