Suicide music

i have no friends no talent no redeeming qualities

i'm going to kill myself tommorow, what albums should i listen too before/as i die

i'm planning on listening to melodrama or 6 feet beneath the moon cause i'm a basic bitch and those are some choons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRoJELdvK5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about taking a nap? it'll be alright there, just hang in. look you even got trips

The Avalanches - since I left you
The Go! Team- thunder, lightning strike
Caribou - Andorra

If you can get through all three of these and still want to kill yourself, not much hope left

contact the suicide hotline. people care about you and your life is worth living.

why the FUCK do people come on Sup Forums to tell people they're gonna kill themselves? what's the point?

Don't do it, user. God loves you.

i've made a thread of this kind before but i actually plan on doing it this time

i have the means and the plan and the motive

don't kill yourself user, seek help.
from one stranger to another, you matter.

do a barrel roll

if god loves me why the FUCK did he make my dick less than 5 inches
checkmate religious dweebs

how old are you?

how old is YOUR MUM

lmao nerds just rec me choons

Why tomorrow? Kill yourself today if youre serious about it. Otherwise stop looking for attention and clogging up my board with your gay shit.

Don't be mad about stupid shit like that. Focus on the parts of life where you can improve yourself instead.

i have a plan, when i show up for college tomorrow im gonna go to the nearest big fuck off tescos and steal a load of paracetamol and then swallow them all then go where someone wont find me

negrito thas not me senpai i'm hung like a horse but it's a small comfort no pun intended

killing yourself with paracetamol is very painful. my mom used to work in an emergency room and saw paracetamol ODs. they're not pretty or successful.

deathconsciousness by Have a Nice Life

I'm sorry OP. My brother killed himself. It's made life a lot harder for me and I still frequently have dreams wishing he was still with me and think about him nearly every day. Just know that if you do it you're hurting and changing the people closest to you forever, and letting go of a lot of joy and love this life still holds.

But beyond that. Possibly Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada by Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

Also this won't kill you, I can promise you that. You'll wake up several hours later with cotton mouth and severe brain damage, but you won't be dead. Likely you'll be forced into rehab or to live with your parents for an extended period.

if you're in college your life is not nearly as bad as you think...there are people in this world with actually nothing, and you're some early 20 something with bad taste...it's not worth it

don't do it user, life will get better, i know it's the whole cliche of you are still young with so many years ahead of you! but it is actually true, seek help or something, please

Dude you need to be over 18 to post here.

Fucking paracetamol? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice trips faggot, listen to this

convinced me not to to, thanks nerd, now i gotta find a better way

use helium

DO IT PUSSY please don't :( it gets better

Assuming they're not just seeking attention, it's a cry for help - whether they admit it or not.

P.S. OP, don't kill yourself. How do you think your family would feel.

go into a forest, get naked and cut your femoral arteries

i'll be your friend user

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

>some user wants to kill himself
>most of Sup Forums sincerely responds with "don't kill yourself OP, please seek help"
>posting stories of personal experiences and how devestated they ever since one of their family members killed themselves
>no shitposting

Sup Forums, this warm feeling... I....

nigga don't. whether you believe it or not, your life has the potential to get better. just don't give up. i know it sounds cliche and all, but this is coming from someone who struggles with suicidal thoughts, depression, and bpd on the daily, and i just don't know how to properly articulate myself righr now.
bottom line is, don't kill yourself.

nigga you're just too pussy to do it

>his is coming from someone who struggles with suicidal thoughts, depression, and bpd on the daily

You're just a failure of a human being. Too weak to live, too weak to die.

please don't, life is worth living, even emptiness, sadness, loneliness are beautiful emotions. think about how you were when you were a child, that person is still you, do you dislike who you are really? want him to die? because deep down we all choose how to be, how we react to things, what we love and hate. you are what you want to be is what i mean, no ones perfect, we all make mistakes, but at least you are yourself.

if you honestly you have to go, make sure you really are sure and you arent ignoring any feelings you have about it. address them first, try open up about them, be sad about them, and fully understand them before you do anything as massive as suicide.

i wont come back to this post but good luck

m8 that's one Of The most painful ways, you'll literally feel your liver melting.

UUUGGHH I CANT GET THE CAP OPEN

Some corny thing like Giles Corey. Don’t do it though

youtube.com/watch?v=kRoJELdvK5M
Look up barbiturates and don't let other people chose what you can and can't do with your life.

You still have tons of life left. Unless you have an incurable disease or cancer or something, just kill yourself later on. Just see how life goes for awhile

Instead of killing yourself, go out and do something you've never done before, excite yourself, scare yourself, do something that makes you feel alive and would spark an interest in something new. The as

listen to Today by the Smashing Pumpkins
the song is about deciding not to kill yourself.

i hope your life turns around. if you decide not to do it get help immediately

Whatever you do, don’t kill yourself. As a ghost, you will always regret the music you picked to do it after it goes outta style. Kinda like I wouldn’t be caught dead listening to some shit from 10 years ago...I remember some of the songs that I contemplated commiting to...let me tell you I’m so happy I didn’t! Those songs were fucking lame just like my desire to not live.

why does it matter and why you get triggered aout it?

what are you? 15yo?

Don't do it, you'll miss out on all that sweet music you haven't listened to. Or when your favorite band pumps out a new album.

read be here now by ram dass

it might help you, it helped me, if not it has cool art anyways

hey user, I know that saying that stupid shit you just say makes you to feel good. But you only end like a edgy teen or 20 year old with problems. C'mon dude u can do better, we both know u would'nt say that shit IRL. and If you would, grow up a little.

>OOOOHHHH LOOORD SAAAVE MY SINFUL SOOUUUL
Pretty good choice. I will listen to pic related when the time comes

This. Stop saying edgy shit and fucking kys.

Here Op

Monkey - George Michael.

WHY CANT YOU DO IT, WHY CANT YOU SET YOUR MONKEY FREE! (DO IT)

whooOOOO THAT SHIT IS EDGGGYYYYY

Hey, that’s a weak fucking list. I know Aesop(from one of the bands listed). I guarantee he wouldn’t be cool with this shit.

this list is shit. Half of the recs don't make sense and it uses the Neu! '75 cover for Neu!

So that u can develop ur personality n have someone love u for something other than your body

This! Your gf having sex with other men because you can't satisy her neither means she is a bad person nor that she doesn't love you.

Lol idk i mean theres literally a continent full of small dick people who have wives n gfs, and most of them are probably faithful. Girls w small tits n ass still find love, so why cant u????

Don't do it. I tried twice and it's taken a while to get to where I am but I'm so glad I didn't. Some medications do actually help and you have to apply yourself but would you rather inflict immense pain on those who love you and never get to find out what life has to offer or work a little bit to become a better person. There are solutions to these things and I know it's hard to think like that in the state you're in but it's true. Depression is a disease that twists your perception of life, and once you learn how to fight it, you'll feel like a new person

just bc ur here ur in the top 1% of the world. and talent is practically a meme; its about practice.

Don't do it man. Nothing is worth killing yourself over.

>gets trips AND dubs
you have a lot to live for.
but if you still want to kill yourself to music, you should do it to a song that it is personal to you. It doesn't have to be a sad song or anything, just whatever song you like

>Giles Corey's S/T in starvation
lmao

This. If your starting a thread about it you probably don't really intend to kill yourself. This is coming from someone who's been suicidal for 5 years and I honestly don't have a problem with people committing suicide if that's what they really want.

Hash Jar Tempo - Well Oiled

can you all kindly go fuck yourselves?