"BRITAIN FIRST!" CONFIRMED! NAZI REGALIA FOUND! GG BREXIT!

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/jo-cox-suspect-thomas-mair-bought-gun-manuals-from-us-neo-nazis-group-claims

telesurtv.net/english/news/Photo-Appears-to-Show-Jo-Cox-Killer-at-Britain-First-Rally-20160617-0031.html

So, I guess we can say it was a terrorist attack by the far right. Good work, now you guys are literally Muslim-tier trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZgJVhVL33w
thesun.co.uk/news/1295268/horrific-eyewitness-accounts-of-labour-mp-jo-coxs-murder/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36557967
youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=dlFnJkLdzWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What say you, Sup Forums?

False flag as fuck.

>False flag as fuck.
You sound exactly the type of guy who would kill a politician.

You right-wing faggots disgust me.

Get the fuck out of the civilized world and go live in Somalia.

Sup Forums don't care, the guy is not muslim

Why don't you shills pay attention, it was alread admitted that the guy's ties to Brexit were fabricated by a few media outlets. They've all walked those claims back, and the eyewitnesses have raged at the media for lying. The crazy didn't say anything about Brexit, he was just insane. Find some other angle to shill on.

Seriously, are you all like poowindaloos in a call center in Bangladesh? How do you not keep up with current events?

>IF YOU VOTE TO BREXIT YOU ARE A NAZI, SO DON'T DO IT

Do you really think this will work?

>They've all walked those claims back,
[Citation Needed]

>Muslim declares allegiance to ISIS and shoots up nightclub of homosexuals for being haram
>"Of course a fucking Muslim would do this! All mudslimes should get the fuck out and take their ass-backwards religion with them!"

>Brit assassinates liberal politician for supporting immigration and yells "Britain First!"
>"F-false flag! He dindu nuffin he a good boy! D-don't let this discredit Brexit, everyone! A true member of the extreme right wing would NEVER resort to violence!"

because muslims are sandniggers

Because statistics, retard.
Muzzie killing fags is commonplace
White man shooting pro-EU candidate and shouting BRITAIN FIRST literally a week before the referendum is convenient as hell

You leftist have no issue harming libertarians or moderate conservatives what makes you think we are okay with that?

Britain needs to wake up and stop playing by a rigged system. Fuck her and fuck you .

You people make it impossible to separate this only results in violence. It us your fault IH and it'll get worse so fuck you.

>77643447
>>Brit assassinates liberal politician for supporting immigration and yells "Britain First!"
The "Britain First" claim is based on a statement from a guy claiming a eyewitness told him of the events.
There are multiple actual eyewitnesses who contradict this claim.
The guy is described as a mild man, although a bit of a loner, with moderate political stances and sympathy for the situation of people in the middle east.

I hope they do this, it will make more people vote out.

This is how they have conducted this debate, when they aren't saying the world will fall apart if we leave, they attack individuals:

>Racist
>Xenophobic
>Far right
>Fascist
>Nazi
>Brainwashed
>Unintelligent
>Mislead by the media

This has been 90% of the "debate" tactics online of those who want to stay in, and it makes people more fervent in their assertions we should leave.

Sorry, fucked up the reply...

luckily the attention span of people is no more than 3-4 days so nobody will give a shit at the vote

>They've all walked those claims back,

>There are multiple actual eyewitnesses who contradict this claim.

HOW COME NO ONE GIVES ME A FUCKING SOURCE ON THIS CLAIM!?

I have not seen a SINGLE source. Now, I'm open to being wrong, but give me at least ONE FUCKING SOURCE on the fact that this claim is false or has been contradicted.

Just one that isn't from some blog or some shit. A reputable journal.

Holy shit, GB is infiltrated by Nazis, shit, shit , shit...
Get out of the EU now, before more Nazis get into GB to kill people. Out out out now!!!

You have to spin it baby!!!

david caca meron is right
Lord Protector Farage will nuke Paris Berlin and Glasgow in order to preserve the purity of the Nation

>Muslims haven't been doing this for over a thousand years guys really they are bros! What we really need to be worried about are far right groups that kill way less people than Muslim attacks! #ReligionOfPeace

This generation has so many feminists that even world wars get triggered

Dunno what you call a "reputable journal" but..
thesun.co.uk/news/1295268/horrific-eyewitness-accounts-of-labour-mp-jo-coxs-murder/
>One of the witnesses who initially claim they heard the remark has since denied it.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36557967
In this guys statement there is nothing about a "Britain first" shout
These two haven't heard anything either.
Here the on guy from the previous video even says "Never heard that" when asked.
youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk

Also: A FUCKING LEAF

This seems terribly similar to something that happened in Japan.

Anyone have the .gif?

Okay, let's break this down, because you're confusing the fact that they either didn't hear it or couldn't hear it for it not having happened.

>thesun.co.uk/news/1295268/horrific-eyewitness-accounts-of-labour-mp-jo-coxs-murder/
Yesterday's news, when things were fresh. Yes, it could still turn out to be the case that he didn't shout "Britain First!", but that source is easily countered by this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=VZgJVhVL33w
Again, they weren't there as it was happening and even if they were near, they didn't mention it. Not mentioning something because you didn't witness it, didn't mean it didn't happen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk

"I never heard that" again, isn't the same as "It didn't happen."

Your arguments are shit, especially when I have presented you with one guy that said he "definitely" heard it (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html)

Lastly, the police have found this guy to have Nazi memorabilia and regalia at his house. We also have a picture of this guy at a Britain First rally. So, even if you take away the trival issue of whether or not he yelled "Britain first!", you still have a right-wing terrorist on your hands.

lol Have fun explaining that to your wife's half-Arabic son, Hans.

Self-Interest is the basics of politics

>shouting BRITAIN FIRST

That didn't happen.

Media should be ashamed of themselves for the utter lies and political spin they have put on this murder.
youtube.com/watch?v=dlFnJkLdzWM

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html

obviously lying

>Again, they weren't there as it was happening and even if they were near, they didn't mention it. Not mentioning something because you didn't witness it, didn't mean it didn't happen.

witnesses are witnesses, deal with it loser

>"I never heard that" again, isn't the same as "It didn't happen."

see above retard

>Lastly, the police have found this guy to have Nazi memorabilia and regalia at his house.

obviously planted

>We also have a picture of this guy at a Britain First rally.

different guy

sorry dumbass but you're wrong. don't take it too hard ok?

I will here posit an argument to finally settle the "mental illness" vs "terrorism" debate. Everyone knows that when it's someone on your side or someone who will be associated with you, you say mental illness and when it's someone against you, you say terrorism. I think it can be clarified, though.

Here is the difference: If it's practical political violence, it's not mental illness. In this case, the far-right guy harmed the chances of Brexit success. That's not practical, so it points to mental illness. For the muslim guy in Orlando, his actions do not seem to have harmed the view of liberals towards Islam. In fact, it seems to have been successful terrorism in that they are now saying we need to be extra nice to Muslims in order to not make them angry. Dylan Roof on the other hand, his actions harmed lots of people on his side and got the flag removed everywhere and so on. That's not practical, not rational. It points to mental illness.

Now in order to really determine terrorism vs mental illness, we can't look at the public reaction since the person is operating on limited information and nobody knows for sure how the public will react. But in general, when you're acting like a soldier in a rational plan, it's not mental illness. It's terrorism. When you go off the plan and strike out in a way that was obviously misguided and due to emotion and cause a backlash, you could be mentally ill. After all, all politics is about violence, it's just how it's implemented.

Ruining a million lives is a bigger crime than ending one. Just saying.

Why bother moving when they can just import all the Somalians amirite?