Stop giving your shekels to Disney

Reminder

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- S. Pegg

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- G. Lucas

>"SW ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood. It created the big-budget comic book mentality."
- P. Schrader

>"A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities"
- A. Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core."
- D. Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- W. Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- A. Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- A. Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- A. Moore

>"It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans. And that’s why the industry is full of otaku!"
- H. Miyazaki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaFS0ZMHeco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a fuck life is about enjoying what you like, not loving with what people tell you to do.

But i don't. I even slander the mouse every chance i get.

Also, can't believe Lucas said that.

is there a bigger douchebag trying to sound smart quote than that simon pegg comment

you're kinda right

>MUH ANECDOTES

Not an argument.

Stop worshiping Yw, one of the Elohim, son of El and Asherah.

Worship Thor, one of the Æsir, son of Odin, son of Borr, instead.

What part is he wrong about?

>MUH muh

also not an argument

It's not just Disney, it's all of them. They give it to us because we demand it. We give them money for it and ignore more intelligent movies. Humanity is getting exactly what it deserves, we are taking our place as a low-achieving civilization that has already peaked.

Star Wars creator George Lucas apologized for comments he made during a recent interview with Charlie Rose in which he referred to the Walt Disney Company as "white slavers."

During that same interview with Rose, Lucas also somewhat criticized the route Disney went with the latest Star Wars film, The Force Awakens, its first undertaking since purchasing the franchise.

"They wanted to do a retro movie. I don't like that. Every movie, I worked very hard to make them different," Lucas told Rose. "I made them completely different — different planets, different spaceships to make it new."

On Thursday, Lucas seemed to address that statement as well.

"Disney is doing an incredible job of taking care of and expanding the franchise," Lucas said in the statement. "I rarely go out with statements to clarify my feelings, but I feel it is important to make it clear that I am thrilled that Disney has the franchise and is moving it in such exciting directions in film, television and the parks."

Lucas made the comment while talking about the Star Wars franchise, which he created and breathed life into many decades ago, but ultimately sold to Disney in 2012 for $4 billion.

While talking to Rose about how much he loved the films he created and four of which he directed — even calling them his "kids" — Lucas said he "sold them to the white slavers that take these things, and ... ." He did not finish his thought, but rather laughed before Rose moved on to another question.

If any of your favorite movies are on picture related you can not varg post.

Ok, I'm gonna break into your house, buttfuck you and slit your throat because that's what I ENJOY and YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO NAH NAH NAH POO POO

retards

Ok then. Anecdotal quotes of experiences that we have no way of double-checking are not feasible arguments, especially for such sweeping generalisations.

Happy?

fuck simon pegg, this is the hack that forcibly turned sulo gay despite the gay dude that played him saying "no, that's gay"

now you're just being purposefully obtuse
were talking about movies

>modern disney movies are shit
>sweeping generalization

name a single good modern disney movie please

Not who you're replying to but I don't see any anecdotes in the OP. I see statements/opinions about the comic book movie industry but none of them bring up any anecdotal experiences. So I'm a little confused by what you're saying.

the problem with this attitude towards video games and movies is the plebs basically control the highest budget shit. Its why gaming is virtually dead outside of indies, and why the modern blockbuster is a toy commercial

try and stop me faggot

You can enjoy them all you want, but you have shit taste my friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=DaFS0ZMHeco

Why is Varg so fucking based

How do the jews still hold influence over him?

>tfw Watchmen is actually the closet thing will ever get to a decent super hero movie

>- H. Miyazaki
Why is he here?

This was just him talking shit about animu and what's wrong with Otakus.

probably contractual causes that he has to shill for them or they'll sue him

I'm really not being obtuse at all. This idea of "I like what I like and that renders my opinions immune from criticism" is fucking cancer.

When you simply "let people enjoy what they like" what are you going to do when the chap on the street decides he'd like the money in your wallet? Respect his right to enjoy what he likes, and to not do as others tell him?

Pegg
>three movies of sucking his own character's dick in nuTrek
>a role in TFA
Could you be more hypocritical than this manlet hack?

Are you fucking retarded?
A person is free to do what s/he wants as long as it doesn't affect other peoples freedom or their properties.
If one enjoys comic adaptations so be it.
My beef with superhero movies is that they could be better but so little effort is put into them (cause they know they'll make profit) they turn out half-baked at best and capeshit at worst.

>loving with what people tell you to do.

What did he mean by this?

>dangle a million dollars in front of someone
>act surprised when he turns on his ideals for it

Hollywood is built by, run by, and populated by hypocrites. What better person to lampoon nerd culture than the guy making a fortune from it? Seriously besides the hypocrisy what's wrong with his statement.

What's hypocritical about it? He's playing the system and making off with fat dosh. If he were the one paying to see these movies, that would make him a hypocrite

Hebeanon is that you?

Worship Jabba, one of the Hutt, merchant of Mos Eisley.

he's criticizing something he continually helps perpetuate

Thats literally what OP is saying too though, of couraebyou don't care about that because he happens to agree with your opinion in this case, right?

What, now you're getting into right and wrong. If i want to break into your house and fuck you in the ass at gunpoint i am certainly "free" to do that, in the sense that it's within my capabilities and you really couldn't stop me.

But maybe you believe I SHOULDN'T do that. Well I believe people SHOULDN'T see shitty marvel movies.

It's been "perpetuated" since the dawn of civilization my friend. The romans called it bread and circuses or whatever. I don't see the quote in the OP calling it a bad thing at all, it's just a statement of fact.

Take off your uniform and leave the show.

I meant living not loving.

I like all those marked in red.
am I winning son?

I don't, it's all bullshit. People get these movies because people are simple creatures. We're just barely intelligent enough to be the dominant species on the planet, that's about it. Nothing special really. Watch anything you want, that won't change.

INTRUDER ALERT
INTRUDER ALERT

SHUT UP

>I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
10/10 out of 10

>late capitalist conspiracy

When are we going to slaughter every single marxist on planet earth?

>Why is Varg so fucking based
He's a cuck.

soon

Some good points, though this is pasta, ruined by having the ultimate babyman as its image.

said no one, ever

There is literally nothing wrong with murder.

Says the genetically inferior negro.

>What, now you're getting into right and wrong. If i want to break into your house and fuck you in the ass at gunpoint i am certainly "free" to do that, in the sense that it's within my capabilities and you really couldn't stop me.
Sure I could, I'd just put a bullet in your autistic head. You, Jodorowsky and all the rest of these goofs. Fuck off you pretentious fuckwits. Perhaps the age will come when us unwashed rabble let the self-appointed intellegentsia decide what we can and cannot enjoy but it's not today. Get fucked.

What is it with europeans and hating capitalism so much actually? What did capitalism ever do to them?

Real white men know the pleasure and joy of butchering a subhuman nigger. The orgasmic feeling of stomping his skull into the concrete after putting a round in both his knee caps.

Your mom's going to be mad as fuck if she sees you posting that.

Correct tier
>S. Pegg
>G. Lucas

Cool opinion bro tier
>W. Friedkin
>A. Jodorowsky

Dumb and wrong tier
>P. Schrader
>A. Guinness
>D. Cronenberg
>A. Iñárritu
>A. Moore
>H. Miyazaki

(You)

>Every movie, I worked very hard to make them different," Lucas told Rose. "I made them completely different — different planets, different spaceships to make it new."
what a fucking liar

>what did capitalism ever do to them?
>100+ million dead
wew

This is why you MUST support Disney :3

Varg is a manchild LARPer who lives in a fantasy world of roleplaying games and makes music about the Lord of the Rings

Are you proud that you unfortunately have some of the same genes and SNPs that make niggers violent subhuman apes?

Your kind needs to be bred out of the gene pool to purify the white race.

It's where marx was from, they are influenced by his bullshit more than anyone.

>Dude violence is bad, Jamal dindu nuffin

I guess you'll stand and watch while niggers destroy everything around you because "m-muh violence"

>DUDE IT'S TOTALLY OKAY IF I ACT LIKE A NIGGER BECAUSE MY SKIN IS WHITE

You're russian right?

look, a baby stamping his feet

>DUDE DON'T FIGHT BACK, DON'T DESTROY THE ENEMY, LET THEM RAPE AND DESTROY LIKE A LE CLASSY MAN

You're an American right? Only an American could be this pathetic and servile.

Says the sperg losing his mind over people liking superhero movies.

there is literally nothing wrong with this.

But, I torrent, steal internet, and only use Sup Forums.

Yeah like calling other people childish for playing sports while you run around with your toy swords

You should take a look at your last post if you want to see someone losing their mind over someone else's opinion.

>I'd just put a bullet in your autistic head. Fuck off you pretentious fuckwits. Get fucked.

I don't think I ever lowered myself to this level of discourse :^)

Can't argue with that reaction though, it totally proves how right you are and DOESN'T make you look 16 yrs old

>I don't think I ever lowered myself to this level of discourse :^)
Right, you just write goofy fanfiction about raping people's butts and stealing their wallets and shit.

mad sports kid

What are you talking about? I want to remove blacks from my country.

I also want to kill murderers and rapists such as yourself.
>a russian calling anyone pathetic and servile

I only saw the latest Star Wars because my normalfag coworkers liked it and I wanted to fit in

I like Star Wars

AYO HOL UP

I don't watch Capeshit but I thought the first 3 star wars movies were pretty cool.