conservashills

> conservashills

Not an argument

dude if you want to troll here, post about gun control.
Thats what 97% of these fucking threads have been lately.
You will get 200+ replies every time.

>Progressives and libkeks always yelling about how the ignorant and low income have no voice.
>the minute the low income do something they don't approve of they turn on them
TOP KEK.

Really makes you think...

I can't believe I never realized this.
You've truly converted me.

I'm now:
>#NeverTrump
>#Artillery4Hillary

All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flash flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.

That's some stale pasta m8

Weak is the new shit.

The left is so fucking pussified their idea of "cruel" "oppressive" and "vicious" is completely irrelevant.

You killed a bug? Ah shit u fucking vicious dictator. Who are you to tell me I'm wrong?

Or right wing retards are completely oblivious to how racist they really are and never liked to be called out on it

>libkikes

Trump isn't racist

>1 post from this I.D. and thats all there will be.

Hmmm really makes you think...

>it's another conservashills thread

Do not respond or sage.

cruel....... proof?
racist...... he kisses blacks and his daughter is a jew
oppresor.... he is only a candidate
vicious... he doesn't even drink a beer
claims every one loves him... yes
they love other dictators like putin.... that is absurd, he is a USA patriot obviously 8something that libcucks hate so much, nationalism and patriotism)
dictators are narcissists and selfish.... every human on earth is narcissist and selfish
popular among the ignorant and low income.... only an idiot and ignorant believes in all what CNN and FOX kikes says without question.

Oh gosh, Trump's racist? Guess I am now a #cruzmissile

This pic just described Hillary Clinton

>An opinion next to a checkmark

WOW I NEVER THOUGH ABOUT IT
TIME TO SWITCH MY VOTE TO THE CONFIRMED WAR CRIMINAL
THANK YOUR FOR THIS ENLGIHTENMENT

Describes Obama rather accurately..

>1 post by this ID