What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Jessica Alba?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Jessica Alba?

youtu.be/9KyNozujNZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJW0GPHRW38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBvS60FemY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

an angel sent down from heaven

was the hottest in sin city

HOTTEST ACTRESS OF THE PAST 25 YEARS

I can't think of anything bad about her

Is she black or white

indeed

mulatto butts

2 words: muh dick

anyone got a webm of this scene?

also she's got as fuck and made some good investments with her movie career cash

some kino right there

The qtest

I used to have a big crush on her when i was a kid, but she really isn't in any good movies. She's super fucking cute though

DIAMONDS

>JAlba will never fist you like a turkey on Thanksgiving

Feels bad man ;___;

>I can't think of anything bad about her
herpes

she's a delicious Latina

She was pretty much a 10/10 about 10 years years ago. Sadly I havent seen her in any movies lately.

One of the hottest mom's alive.

she prefers to become a biollainre

>herpes

oh yeah.
what kind of cuck would marry her with another man's disease in her?

i dont know. getting to fuck Jessica Alba for most of her prime years plus getting her to bear my children seems worth it to me

wasnt there some scandal with her company? you would think in america shes gonna get sued to hell

yeah, irrc the all-natural sunscreen she peddled didnt do jackshit and idiots were seriously sunburned

Shes the only reason I got this film on both dvd, and blu ray.

You see how you can see more of that ass in the fullscreen version of the film.

This is why I sometimes miss Fullscreen. Asses , nipples sometimes get cropped off of Widscreen.

So how does she still look the same after 2 kids? What do most women do, or not do, to make themselves still physically still look fit after having kids?

Low stress, a lot of sleep, good skincare, workout, no drugs and stuff but mostly genetics

Holy shit this video is great, need this on BR

How old was she here

16 or 17

She's white, she has stated on many occasions she doesn't want to be claimed by shitskins.

brown woman lusts after bwc

Shes's like 90% white which is impressive for an american

youtube.com/watch?v=MJW0GPHRW38

She looks like your average Latina.

shes obviously not white

she posts lots of vids and pics of her naked feet on social media

def 90% european feet there
Kappa

Sin City Jessica Alba made me fall in love.

her best role

She has said explicitly she doesn't want to be called "latina" by you subhumans.

She's white.

Just because she said she's not latina that doesn't make it true, sounds like nigga bitches who claim they're "Cherokee Indian" and "Native American"

what she "wants" is irrelevant..
shes brown

one of the elder queens

never forgotten

how can you be a "latina", the definition of which is "a woman born in latin america" if she was not born there? she also barely has any of your hideous subhuman amerindian dna.

???
If you had only 10% horseshit in a glass of milk
would you still drink it?
She is visibly brown
she would not be mistaken for a white person anywhere in the world

how
what

what??

Widescreen has a wide aspect ratio, not a shorter aspect ratio. You ALWAYS see more in a widescreen picture, unless it was shot fullscreen, and black bars were added after the fact.

cute, curvaceous, dark skin

it's stereotyping and racism at it's finest

My ex is sri lankan and got it all the time for the same reasons stated above

thats actually kind of lewd

I've been told dark angel has incidental panty in it much like Buffy the vampire slayer. (over the top of jeans/ pants during action scenes) Is this true?

latino refers to people with ancestry from latin america. Mostly in the form of mestizos.

Jessica Alba is clearly a mestizo.

>she also barely has any of your hideous subhuman amerindian dna.
But she does have it. Might not be 50%, but she's still a mestizo. Or "castizo" if you want to get really autistic about it.

So just because your mystery meat girlfriend got mistaken for a mestizo means race doesn't real?

literally perfect

She's no Amber Heard

she's perfect

Built like a fridge

so not a golddiggin whore?

THIGH

GAP

whats going on there

>You ALWAYS see more in a widescreen picture, unless it was shot fullscreen, and black bars were added after the fact.

Not true, plenty of things are shot Open Matte.

I agree. she's very beautiful. seems nice. seems like a great mother. does actual cool stuff with her money.nothing mean to say on my part

Love in its purest form.

What I don't get is she is supposed to be a masochist here but she doesn't ;look to be enjoying herself.

>I need you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBvS60FemY8

She has a below-average body and the personality of an amoeba. The only thing she has going for her is her face.

Talent-wise, she couldn't act sick if you fed her fucking poison.

All of my celeb nude wishes save two have been fulfilled over the last few years. She's one of the last hold outs...I know she had the hacked pic but I need something better.

>She has a below-average body

Alright. Have a nice day.

She has the best ass in business

I want her to spit on me, slap me in the face, and call me a filthy mexican piece of shit and force me to clean her dirty feet clean with my tongue is what I think of Jessica Alba