Is there anything more important than freedom and liberty?

Is there anything more important than freedom and liberty?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
independent.ie/irish-news/i-was-told-no-black-people-allowed-south-african-students-refused-entry-to-dublin-pub-34779589.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Safety.

Humans traded true freedom for safety when they build the society and the state

Your race your people your history your people's future

>1 post by this ID
How stupid do you think we are?

Hahahahahah

Not fundamentally, no.

Freedom and Liberty allows for the maximum potential of talented and great people to be harnessed and brought out at the cost of degeneracy/mediocrity of most other people being displayed more often.

Most of us on this board probably belong to the latter of the two, so the least we could do is protect liberty and freedom for those who are more incapable and short-sighted than us.

Money.

Multiculturalism.

God.

killing the white man

The heritage and survival of your race

Two things: Truth and Justice.

To be fair, Sup Forums is probably the dumbest boards here.

We all belong here.

faith
honor
duty
virility

Pride and freedom.

>most important right there.
>also victory.

It's all meaningless without victory. Ok pride isn't.

Black men impregnating white women.

Pride is useless. Freedom is a maze without a light at the end of the tunnel. Victory is not achievable without God. All is meaningless with the promise of salvation and an eternity that has our works follow us.

>freedom AND liberty

Kill yourself yankeedoodle, freedom is not a factor. Courage, honesty, discipline, e.t.c.

the white races supremacy must be reinstated and all other races must be destroyed utterly.

Law and order.

Reported to the police for racism!

go to bed cuckistan.

faggy soviet gas masks are shit

Kek even God knows loosing sucks. And your wrong about freedom and pride. You must not have any pride. It's what pushes you past the breaking point and closer to victory.

And if you don't like freedom I'll gladly employ you as a slave.

God has never lost. All glory belongs to Him. All victory belongs to Him. We are just partakers in his Glory. It is ultimately God who is responsible for all things and He owes us nothing but we owe Him everything. To have pride over the breath of life we're given is foolishness and to boast freedom without thanking the one who sustains those that keep it (God) is unsustainable. All freedom and goodness in our lives withers away when we abandon God.

Holy shit your just like those pussies at my church.
>"I studied really hard and got an A on my test. God did it!!!!!"
"Well user God gave you life and a brain. But you worked hard so go ahead and take some credit"
>"Burn in hell heretic! God made my decisions for me!!!"

Your probably a retarded shill

yes. violence, and the capacity to commit and command it's application.

freedom derives from the ability to show counterforce. thus, it's merely contingent.

>Insults
Not even a retort. You know what I said is true.

worshipping an omnipotent ancient egyptian frog and banter

PRAISE HIM

Your demon worship isn't working obviously. Donald Trump is falling. Perhaps you should try the Living and only God for a change. Jesus Christ.

I couldn't give a rodents rectum about Trump m8 kek banters with the Irish delivering the dankest memes
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html

independent.ie/irish-news/i-was-told-no-black-people-allowed-south-african-students-refused-entry-to-dublin-pub-34779589.html