Serious discussion

Why doesn't Sup Forums follow the example of China and ban all (c)rap discussion ?

Purging this board of degeneracy and ape """"culture""" will increase the quality of this board exponentially.

t. KPOP poster

I know this is a bait thread but I was honestly wondering the other day as to why this board doesn't have a /rap/ general. /metal/ has their own general, along with /kpop/, /noise/, etc. It would only make sense to have a general thread for rap. I feel it would neaten up the board in general, too.

Thoughts? Any of you fuccbois want to take that on?

>I know this is a bait thread but I was honestly wondering the other day as to why this board doesn't have a /rap/ general.
We've tried doing this, multiple times, and they always fuck it up. They don't want a general thread.

Based china

We dont need a general

We need an outright ban

I wonder why. Maybe it's a consistency thing. The more you post it eventually people will fall in. Oh well, I guess.

>it's an underage faggot shits on a popular genre for attention thread

>all anti-nigger culture posts are gook lovers
shut the fuck up

This.
(((They))) are screaming in pain

because hiroshima nagasaki isn't some chink with a small penis who demands conformity

>it's a manlet posting his favorite soy-laden cartoon gif

>soyboy
I can't take you seriously, sorry

>77641196
Thanks for the (you) little guy. Keep em comin

>hey guys let's have a serious discussion
>let's be exactly like the wonderful government of china and ban all the nigger ooga booga """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'music"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''' and get rid of all the melon munching monkeys to spite (((them)))

imagine getting to the point in your life you make this post unironically

>unironically supporting censorship

literally kill yourself

>unironically supporting niggers and nigger culture

literally kill your own culture

nobody called you a soyboy, soyboy

truth

>being racist
Why?

>muh hip-hop ruining my perfect white "culture" with degeneracy

OP is the kind of people that supports Trump, insults you with "cuck nu-male soyboy" and complains about millennials being liberal. At this point you could say he's a Gen Z piece of shit teenager who thinks classical/art and traditional music is the status quo and everyone should like what he likes. What a sad existence to lead. It's true guys, Sup Forums has taken over and it won't go away. Welcome to /mupol/.

oh boy, someone's in for a big redpill

Why don't you follow China's example and ban yourself from hip hop discussions. Half of all hip hop threads seem to be started by people who claim to hate it.

were you the one that posted the series of album covers and said we're not allowed to listen to it?

don't you have anything better to do than try to control what people listen to

sounds like you're so wrapped up in what you want music to be that you forgot what music is

i really thought I was free from Sup Forums but you really shit up every single board, even /his/ is unbearable now

Nice counter-argument.

It's what happens when impressionable middle school kids take Sup Forums memes seriously. Hopefully OP will outgrow this phase by the time he's 18.

>i said niggers twice
>argue with me about it

>sees any discussion not related to race hate
>hurr durr I must liberate this safe space by shitposting nigger everywhere

Sup Forums retards please kill yourselves even the white people are starting to hate you

saying things you dont like are degeneracy isnt really an argument

how's it like shaking in fear whenever you encounter the word nigger?

>proving his point

what do these subhumans listen to anyways? i only know faye wong

Nah. You're in for the redpill.
>race does not exist
>it's just skin color
>each individual has their own personality
>we're all animals
>we're all of at least partial African descent

>ad hominem
>i'm supposed to engage this

lel don't you have a wehraboo thread to spam on /his/

You're trying too hard. Don't you want any friends? A girlfriend? Don't be so nasty, close minded and racist. It drives normal and good people away from you.

>>we're all of at least partial African descent
never bring this up in a conversation ever unless you want to be completely ignored and get something like SOYBOY KEK CUKC NIGGER LOVER WHITE GUILT BUGMAN SOY SOY SOY KEKY KEK KEK SOYKEK

>literally begging for safe space

Rap is shit, there is no denying it my boy. They need a containment general for all the lamar/eminem/rainbow haired soundcloud faggot threads that only get like 10 replies anyways... it just makes sense.

>"muh racism"

How are rappers a race?