The aryan phenotype

What exactly is an pure aryan ?
Is race really frightening to the jews? Are we aryans really the last eneny of the jews ?

What can we aryans do to redpill the masses about our agenda?

Arent most of us aryans brainwashed? How can we revive our people to See their greatness? My question is, is the aryan type more likely to be redpilled than the others?

Pic related me, 100% pure aryan Blood

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emiliemnereng/?hl=en
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjH8P7es7DNAhWIyoMKHbWwAv8QFggdMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alania&usg=AFQjCNGBtuDdjTnT03RTbZymKPo3V1ciKw&sig2=fSeWT3s-7SrTh3P_a_B-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You look Jewish as fuck

Idk I'm part German ancestors are from bravria but I'm part English and I look more Anglo than anything kill me

divisive jewish trick intended to pit white people against each other.

Wow.
You have 100% Aryan blood, and yet you're shitposting on an anime image board populated by 16 year olds.

That's some ancestry.

You look like a cuck, I'd break your fucking face if I saw you on the street. This is the true Aryan phenotype.

handsome bastard

Kek, fuck off roach, i knoched out about 5 of you in my time.

Some turkish manlet came to me one day asked my ' YOU HATE TURKS?HUH? I HEARD YOU HATE TURKS?

I said yes, because they are behaving like literally roaches.

He bumped me into my chest and i punched him right on his forehead and he just wen't K.O kek, good old times.

Come over roach and i will wreck you, this is apparently the only language you speak, filthy insect.

I don't think you're 100% Aryan.
You seem to have some Negroid admixture.

Please give me detailed information to back up this statement.

Nice fantasies you fucking cuck. You get bullied in haautschule every day so you come here to tell us the fantasies you jerk off to.

Dream along Ahmed, i finished my abitur last year.
I think you are just mad because you aren't able to finish Hauptschule because of your limited mind, thanks to your roach DNA.

>i knoched out about 5 of you in my time

I've never had the need to hit anyone in my lifetime. If I ever do need to, I won't take pride in it.

Only a sub-human can feel good about hurting another human being. Only a nigger can feel good about a thing like that.

Check out this website:
23andme.com

to get your comprehensive guide to your genetic history.

Insult me all you want. At the end of the day, you're a cuck who gets bullied and has to vent on Sup Forums. Also, you look like you have Negroid admixture.

Did you know aggression correlates negatively with IQ score?

It's one thing to beat up people and brag about it. It's another thing to make up a fantasy story about beating up 5 people and then brag about it. Look at the Pulse club going dick sucker in the OP, kek.

What would you do if a nigger came up to you and threatening you? Starting to hitting you? Would you just go away? In my case it was turks.

If you really know how niggers are, you have in this moment where the nigger wan't to start to fuck with you think like the nigger/roach.

They just understand the primitive language of violence.

But nice proxy, roach.

>turk
>human being

pick one

I highly doubt that you became the victim of violence just walking down the street.

You must have started something.
You were probably walking into Turkish neighborhoods searching for a problem.

I can walk through black neighborhoods just fine, but you can't walk down the street without getting attacked? I highly doubt you're writing the truth.

Fuck off Swedabad.

I don't lie.

I was 15, walking to my friend, suddenly a roach appeared and talking to me with broken german 'why you hate turks' 'huh heard you hate turks' 'Huh fucking german, fucking germans fuck you' and as he began to be physically attacking me i just hit him before he could scream for his 10 other friends waiting on the playground.

You are just a nigger or the roach with a proxy, but nice one for trying.

>He bumped me into my chest and i punched him right on his forehead and he just wen't K.O

You escalated things way too quickly.
You literally had a chimp out.

He brushed against you to see what you would say, and you reacted by hitting him hard enough to make him fall to the floor.

I'd like to repeat myself; you really need to go get a genetics test done.

>They call that dancing

That's just flailing.

Dude you're fucking Jew

It sounds so made up.
Can you shoot me the 3 other times you got "attacked"

OP is QT

He's making it up of course, lel. Like I said, look at his "I'm in a tantrum phase" face in OP. He looks like someone who'd get bullied at school and come here to roleplay.

Now I'll bully him here too. I'll make him a gay meme on /soc/ and /lgbt/.

kek, thank you, haha, you are just confirming my point on how roaches fell attacked on their 'honor' holy shit hahaha

This is just the beginning, fucboi. :)

Most of the aryans spread over europe, the northern parts of the middle east and northern india and mixed with whatever natives were there after riding in on horseback. The most "pure" aryans are probably lost somewhere in afghanistani caves or tajikistan.

I don't care, but show me the rest of your truth-bent stories.

he didn't initiate the aggression, he had every right to put that roach down stfu cuck

Except it didn't happen.

Germans are shit teir. Always lose wars and fails to keep tradition.

Germans moved to America and assimilate to English and shame polka music. People closer to germans are the Mexicans.

You could start by seeing if your family name is the name of any villages in India or Iran.

>hair
>nose
>jawline

You look like a jew tb.h

Aryans were Iranians, right?

What aggression?

Did he try to punch him?
Did he step on his shoes?
Did he spit in his face?

All I see is a violent over-reaction. To hit him hard enough to make him lose consciousness warrants something just as bad. He had no right to put any-one down. That makes him no Aryan.

>pol would probably call me a hook nosed kike
Feels real bad.

>pure aryan

No such thing, the whole area between India and Iran is mixed up.

They were a tribe of people of Alanian origin who migrated to the region of Northern India and Iran, they also brought the language of Sanskrit with them. They (most) eventually left and spread out throughout Europe, modern day Germanic race.

>what aggression

Woadnigger.

Taller, better looking and with lighter skin, without all the genetic defects like goiters and lactose intolerance you weaklings get.

It's enough roach, im tired of your bullshit.

Should i put out my roach spray out? Is it that what you want? Should i really gass you? You know, we were friends back then in ww2, i don't know how it came that way..

It looks like he put his chest right up to his.
That's no aggression; that's a test.

That's all I can picture when someone bumps you into your chest.

>100% pure aryan Blood

There is no such thing OP. You're mixed to some degree with Cro-Magnon hunter/gatherer descendants, middle eastern farmers that came thousands of years ago and possibly a little Neanderthal.

This is what it means to be Germanic. And you can see if its in your haplogroups.

All this Aryan talk is some homosexual Nazi manufactured shit. You are ethnically of German stock (whatever type, there used to be distinguished groups) in the Germanic nation (All Nordic countries), and the white (indigenous European) race.

>Proud of having Arabic heritage

I don't understand how this can be """"WHITE""""" Pride. Just cause of Muh Uncle Adolf right?

dosadno na FTNu, a?

Im sorry guys, this is a shill thread now, don't response.

I am drunk, otherwise i wouldn't deal with this roaches, it's like with flies that fuck with you, normally you ignore them, but when you are drunk like me, you just focus on these stupid retarded little shit's because you put more attention to them as usually.

btw, thanks roach for spreading my pic around Sup Forums, im laughing still, greates evening since orlando happening, thanks for fixing my day, love you, good night

It's really not enough.

Your violent personality is on par with a nigger assaulting someone so they can steal their valuables.

You're a dumb, aggressive idiot shit posting on Sup Forums from Germany. I hope you stay there.

Do you know what the Alania Empire is? It was something similar to what the Khazaria empire would be when Europe wasn't a bunch of countries like it is today.

Alanians had distinct physical features, tall, blonde hair and blue eyes. Things like that.

I have a nose like that too. I see it a lot in Nordic men who have 0% Jewish ancestry. What's up with that?

Iranian - what means Aryan btw.

>we were friends back then in ww2
>i
>wan't

Confirmed retard or diaspora. I knew you had nigger admixture.

But But But IRAN, INDIA. Muh PAKI'S

Sheik are bro's

Do you already have a girlfriend? If so, how many children do you plan on having?
And how is the situation in your country?
Saw any shit skins walking with blondes in the streets?

I wish you weren't writing responses to this guy at the same time I was.

I can't respect people like you.
You're just as stupid as he is.

This was before the middle east was a dusty Arab shithole, mind you.

If you look under a microscope, you can see the homogeneity and by the specific formation that European stock is distinct from middle eastern stock. Even though many haplogroups and traits white people have originated in the middle east a long, long time ago.

You're on Sup Forums. This isn't the right place for autism discussions. Go to Krautchan.

3-0

?

Lepanto
Vienna
Nice

What about them?

Like I said they migrated to India and Iran area and migrated back, they would be what some of the modern Germanic race would be, Germans, Dutch, Swedes, Dances, Norwegians, Russians etc.

>iran
>arabic
You're not very smart.

You're on Sup Forums you idiot.

They migrated back? I've been following the theory they originated by the caucuses and migrated outwards but not back towards their origin point.

Alanian Empire was right beside the Khazarian Empire it was in the Caucus, some would of migrated back, some modern day Russians some became the modern day Germanic race.

That also looks fishy as hell.

instagram.com/emiliemnereng/?hl=en

>Alanian Empire

blerp

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjH8P7es7DNAhWIyoMKHbWwAv8QFggdMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alania&usg=AFQjCNGBtuDdjTnT03RTbZymKPo3V1ciKw&sig2=fSeWT3s-7SrTh3P_a_B-Jw

Kek, OP's name is Will. I'm one step closer to doxing your Jew ass.

If by "aryan" you mean proto-Indo-European, pic related. Imagine him quite dark pigmented compared to modern European standards, maybe fully white skinned but with brown eyes.

Does he look Kurdish or am I seeing things?

Well half of his ancestry was from the Caucasus and Kurds afaik do have quite a bit of said ancestry.
No modern population fully resembles said peoples though.
Closest ones autosomally are in north Europe and the baltics.

Is having a bulbous nose considered aryan?

Lmao this tb8ch pham

pls respond to swedebro, need2know aswell