NRL

>Bulldogs are fucking run by numpties edition: >Bonus Bluray: I wish I was born in Melbourne so I didn't have to support these fucking retards by OP

Somehow a team thats sole good players are Josh Jackson and Klemmer are 1m over the cap because they signed Woods and Foran

Word is also Reynolds was offered $0 and told because they'd blown the cap they couldn't make him an offer if they wanted.

Reynolds kept that out of the media for reasons that are perhaps: loyalty, not wanting to reveal to the open market how desperate he is/was which would reduce his offer price, and not wanting to cause future problems with the Bulldogs as he is guaranteed some future role as a ''''''''''great''''''''' junior.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nathanpeats9/status/897401218821050368
skipi.tv/unfiltered-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CgwL14IDDJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knights on making the 8 after half the league is disqualified for salary cap issues watch

the kennel is blaming the NRL for the cap fuck ups

apparently, if 5 clubs spend over the cap, and 11 dont, it means the NRL fucked up

I guess the 11 just decided to be cheapskates and the 5 were innocent parties who were pressured by the big scary NRL to overspend

kek

>the kennel are having a fit over their club spending way too much on mediocre players

>its the NRLS fault 11 teams listened to them and 5 didnt

why did they say it would be 13m?

It was assumed the salary cap would be $10m, providing the clubs with an additional $3m to run their operations. But soon after making that commitment, the NRL realised the game wouldn't be able to cope with a salary cap of $10m without running into cashflow problems. The clubs say the NRL would easily be able to afford to fund the clubs to the tune of $13m each if it had not wasted money elsewhere.

Grant took the offer off the table but offered an olive branch – he would give the clubs $13m regardless of the limit set for the salary cap. Naturally, the poorer clubs who had been looking to solve cashflow concerns – such as Wests Tigers and St George Illawarra, began pushing for a lower salary cap so the clubs' share of the money went up.

But the wealthier clubs, such as the Bulldogs and the Roosters, were lobbying for an increased salary cap so they could go out on spending sprees to strengthen their teams and fight for a premiership. That divided the clubs. But when the NRL announced on Wednesday that the cashflow problems had already surfaced and would leave the clubs around $1.5m short on payments for next year, the frustrated clubs were united once more.

Essentially the NRL and any rational man is aware that Ch 10 and Ch 9 are losing money, Ch 10 much worse

So now theres less competition to bid for NRL, theres less money for NRL, that means the next TV rights deal will be less than it is now and they need to invest in game growth instead of increasing the cap of clubs

The clubs want the money because then they get paid and thats nice and rosey for them, get yours while you can

So the 5 clubs went out and spent anyway in the hope the rest would follow them, the 11 didnt, and now the 5 are trying to hold the NRL and 11 hostage

You need 12 clubs to agree to a cap so until then there is no cap, no competition, no players paid, no contracts

This sport is dying lads

PEEM

The Bulldogs are considering taking legal action against the NRL over the salary cap farce that has left their ranks in tatters for next season.
The Bulldogs are likely to have to shed up to three players from their roster, with the NRL still not setting a firm figure for the cap for 2018.
Canterbury are telling their legal people that the NRL indicated to them - unofficially - that the cap would be close to $10 million for next season a few months ago… now it looks like being more like $9.2million. Working on the $10 million figure, the Dogs signed big name stars Kieran Foran (Warriors) and Aaron Woods (Tigers) as well as putting many players on heavily back-ended contracts
The Bulldogs will claim the NRL threw their ranks into disarray by continuing to delay the announcement of the salary cap increase for next season.
The club's problem is that many of the players they are trying to offload - the likes of the Morris brothers, James Graham and Moses Mbye - are on such big money deals that few rival clubs could afford them. It has left the club in a mess for next season, on top of the disastrous on-field performances this year that have fans seething.
The club's board is under massive pressure - particularly with elections looming early next year - and the possibility of legal action may take some of the heat off the club.

What club would actually pay money to take Mbye or a Morris rather than expecting to be paid?

WalkCoalburner on paying the toll watch

>nrlel is dying faster than I thought
pooetry

just on a lifeline courtesy of gambling addicted retards from the lowest socio economic quintiles

theyve absolutely fucked it up but they all got paid so the next generation of administrators can try and fix it

probably gonna involve live betting on the coin flip winner and who is gonna be the last player to hold the ball before the first half and full time

NEEDS MORE BETTING TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE

Only female touchies being promoted to full referees can save NRL.

I hope Manly can steal Jackson and Klemmer with the money freed up from Matai and Stewarts retirement.

Based Des ruining ANOTHER team with backended contracts

I think your view is only partially correct. Bottom line: Hasler was a successful coach at Manly, won them a premiership and they've been very competitive ever since. End of, the stats don't lie.
Bulldogs problem is awful recruitment. The backline, with the exception of Brett Morris, is complete shite. Graham - Tolman is a very weak starting prop pair by competitions standards. My understanding is that Des has input into all signings, but surely he has nothing to do with budget - the problem is paying these mediocre players way way too much in the first place. Someone else is responsible.

>Bottom line: Hasler was a successful coach at Manly, won them a premiership and they've been very competitive ever since.

this is why i read reddit, for the informative accurate analysis

manly have been fucking who? ever since

I think klemmer has had a good season, but hes not what manly needs. Jackson would be good for a lot of teams especially ones with possibly the weakest 2nd row in the comp

Manly are losing Lawrence next year so they need another front rower to replace him. Though you're right and maybe someone solid in the backrow would be better but they've recently re-signed Frankenstein and i really liked what i'd seen from Sironen at times this year and both seem to play big minutes.

WalkBrokenjaw on infirmary watch

Des's system made those mediocre players into grand finalists which lead them onto inflated contracts. Once his system was exposed the wogdogs simply stopped getting the results.

And thats the hallmarks of a good coach, read bennett and Bellamy. Develop a system that makes your shitters look good. His system has been found out, and now hes been unable to transition into a different one. Overpaying mediocre players only happens if your system isn't good enough to slot some random reserve grader in to fix it when your mediocre player is getting courted by other clubs. Even outside of the budget, this is Des's fault. Also Des is notorious for his micro managing of the backroom and budgeting and has a lot to do with signings. It was part of his conditions when he moved from manly

His system doesnt do fuck he got given a good group of players and Barba took them to the grand final and then in 14 they fell into the final by accident

Both times they got smashed, 14 was a rape, one of the worst performances youll ever see in a grand final for a supposed great system with a great coach and strategy

Awful garbage

Whoever gets Des next is gonna regret it. He was lucky and is passed it.

Bennett and Bellamy aren't good examples. Bennett's never done shit without a line up of star players and Bellamy is carried by having three all-time greats at key positions.

Just because you have a good system doesn't mean you will win the comp m8

>poogans
>star players

Dragons were already a top 8 side before Bennett came to them.

>6th in 2006
>13th in 2007
>7th in 2008
>Bennett comes in
>1st in 2009
>1st in 2010 and Premiers
>5th in 2011
>bennett leaves
>9th in 2012
>14th in 2013

He did a lot with that team and their gimmick tactics

Just gave based LawGOD a high distinction, lads.

Post players that are unquestionably earning way more than they're worth

all

based walkie

Any lads going to the Ekka races tomorrow?

just found out im a new Zealand citizen lads

Just found out that my mum was born in poo peeland so that makes me eligible for poo peeland pissitantship lads
gonna have to quit my job over it

Would strongly consider suicide if I found out I was partpoopeelander.

>nrlel on literal and unironic suicide watch
just fold this meme comp lmao

She is literally garbage tier but I love her. I miss her so much and I miss fucking her. What the fuck should I do?

i tried to warn you cunts

you will rue the day you didnt heed my words

this isnt over

not by a long flu shot

the NRL finals is going to get handicapped by entire teams falling with the flu

youll be sorry you didnt listen to me

ill never forgive your arrogance

The trick to not getting the flu is being a 28 year old virgin who never leaves the house or talks to people IRL. I know this from experience.

only soft cunts get the flu

>t. haven't taken a sick day in 5 years

youll get yours cunt

yeah people are the cause of the flu
and if you want to go a step further... the final solution to eradicating it

Peem pist poosday

jezfromthebush

Deesmutts88
Honestjackhonestly
comix_corp
Dadomental
Wherethefatrolls

BASED

a collection of the finest minds and funniest posters id ever read

we are graced to be in their presence

tonyabottpbuh

Is the NRL dead lads?

it's on death spiral watch

Hi.

can we save it
we must save it
we must secure the future of the right code and a future for the codes juniors

tipping AFL to become the sport of choice in NSW and Suicideland in the next 5 years

twitter.com/nathanpeats9/status/897401218821050368

I still don't know or understand what the gerard heinz "crisis" is supposed to be

Maybe not Qld but it certainly will in NSW

Qld still 10 or 15 years away

>Qld still 10 or 15 years away
More like infinity years away. Soccer has a better chance. Literally nobody in QLD has even thought about AFL since 2003.

Nice.

Love walkGOD
Hate walkCUNT

>The Wests Tigers are keeping a keen eye on Jaelen Feeney.
>Market Watch can reveal the Tigers are keen on the Newcastle utility joining Benji Marshall at the club next season as their roster overhaul continues under Ivan Cleary.

>Recruiting someone who couldn't even make it in the least experienced side in NRL history
Tigers on 2018 spoon watch

i want to quit my job and move back in with my mum and return to NEETdom lads

Milky, you here m8?

Yeah m8 ama

find a new job that you dont hate lad

7 weeks until LAWGOD is LAWGRADUATE

Just graduated LawGOD with summa cum laude, lads.

couldnt figure out how my shallow 'shift' keyboard key was getting stuck

had a tiny piece of a branch in it lads

i was gonna go buy a new keyboard cause i couldnt use capital letters for 4 days

oh that wouldve been silly!

Greetings fellow National Rugby League supporters.

Which clubs do you follow or have an affinity for?

Just caught up on Teen Wolf not digging le drumpf xD subtext but other than that still good honestly lads

Hi there, WalkBro. I'm a big fan of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and don't quite mind the Melbourne Storm and Wests Tigers!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am a die-hard Brisbane Bronco's fan, and have a soft spot for the Canberra Raiders.

Cheers,
WalkBro

Based fucking LawGOD

just went to a doctor and got a medical examination on my legs so I can be cleared to join the Royal Australian Navy lads

>“I went home. I didn’t tell my wife that Russell Crowe was going to ring. The phone rang and I never answer the phone. My wife answered and the person on the other end said ‘is Adam there?’ and she said ‘who is it?’ and that voice said ‘Russell Crowe’.
>“My wife said, ‘P*ss off Clint Newton’ and hung up. My wife came back and said, ‘Can you tell your stupid mates to stop ringing up and doing bad impersonations of Hollywood actors.'

Russel Crowe on bad impersonation of himself watch

>‘Can you tell your stupid mates to stop ringing up and doing bad impersonations of Hollywood actors.'

Sorry to hear that, Barn

>Laying your life on the line to fight in proxy wars for the global elites and oligarchs

cuck

Hope you're a woman, or you're not getting in.

burnt the top of my mouth on a microwaved delicious lamb pie lads

This guy knows.

Can't wait to finally pull the pin and leave this collection of dip shits.

The Project watching Melbournite detected

Did a beep test at the pcyc this morning.

LawGOD on summa cum laude watch

Just popping in to apologise for the lack of tips lately. My life has gone to shit and I am "literally" obsessed with fucking teenage girls, which I will probably go to jail for soon. Anyway I might pop in later on in the week to drop off some good tips. Peace.

How do I get over the fact that my fiancée sucked dick for weed in her teens?

She's cute, friendly, cooks and cleans for me, doesn't bitch about anything, absolutely dog-you-grew-up-with tier loyal to me, wants to fuck wherever however whenever I want, doesn't care about the horrible shit I say, takes care of me hand and foot, doesn't care when I'm broke and can barely buy us dinner, doesn't give a shit if play video games or browse Sup Forums all day, and loves me to the point she'd die for me, but I feel like I can't love her back the way she loves me.

On one of our first dates I asked her what's something she most regrets in her life and she said she blew anywhere between 1-9 guys for weed when she was younger cause she was extremely depressed and had no money, pot was the only thing that helped with her insane anxiety attacks she had (and has when I start thinking getting upset about this and start implying I'm going to leave her without telling her why). I never asked how many but I once asked if it was less than 10, she said yes. I don't want to know the exact number desu.

It just makes me sick to my stomach. She's only ever had two real boyfriends, one cheated and left her, the other was an abusive friend of her fathers 12 years her Sr. that pretty much groomed her when she was 15 and finally got away from at 18. I don't like the guy at all and hope he dies a cartel death, but it still doesn't really bug me when I look at her.

But when I see her face in the morning or something I just think about her sucking dick. She offers me blowjobs and I say no cause I can't stay hard picturing other dudes she's blown for weed. I feel like I was brainwashed by years of /r9k/ and it's ruining my relationship with an otherwise perfect woman. Is my only choice to break up with her over something she did years ago and leave her feeling like a shell of a human because of some dicks before I knew her?

based walkie

Excellent post

I'm 3.5 inches long and my girlfriend doesn't like it. We have the same best friend, let's call him Mike. Now Mike and my girlfriend were talking and she started telling him how small my dick was and how I wasn't satisfying her.
Mike isn't a very mature person, and he proceeded to tell everyone we knew. Now everyone's making fun of me for it. They keep making small penis jokes and it hurts.
I'm really sensitive about it. I didn't have sex with my girlfriend until 10 months into the relationship because I was scared of what she would say, of what she might say to others.
I'm really pissed off at her because I told her I was sensitive about it, and then she goes and basically tells everyone about it. Sorry if this sounds dramatic, but it feels like a betrayal of my trust. I don't have much confidence and this just makes me not want to leave my room ever again.
Am I overreacting or am I in the right for being angry at her?

(Rugby League is a good sport can't wait for the game tomorrow it'll be a cracker)

skipi.tv/unfiltered-1/

Reni Matua and Willie Mason talking about how fucking weird the Bulldogs were once Des took over

@ 28:00ish

So I've been seeing a hooker for the past 2 months. We have a lot in common, and talk about vidya and anime. We cuddle and shit, have decent chemistry, and we like each other. She lives in a hotel. She still makes me pay whenever I use her because obviously she needs to make money

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself. Is it a bad idea to ask her if she wants to live with me rent free in exchange for occasional sex?

I don't know how we would arrange the whole her seeing clients thing because that definitely would not be happening in my apt

youtube.com/watch?v=CgwL14IDDJY

This song plays everytime the bulldogs play lads

good post

>I once asked if it was less than 10, she said yes
If you ever ask a woman a question like that and she doesn't specify, it's guaranteed to be up at the top of your range. She'd never let you assume it was 9 when it was really 2 or 3 but she'll let you swim if it's actually 8

I once was fingering a girl and she goes "isnt it meant to bleed?" like she was making out she was a fucking virgin

I just ran with it like idunno, kept going

like i was gonna be all DAMN UR A VIRGIN I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU WOW

I had sex a few times this weekend with an average looking girl who was chubby.

I stopped having casual sex cause I dont want to get diseases and when I get married give them to my wife and spread them back and forth

Wasnt a big deal once youve fucked them youve fucked them all

But a wife... thats something thats alluded me

What is it like having a 21st century gf?

Do they still have sex with me and do my laundry?
My mum always did my laundry and I'm scared because I have to move out soon.