Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

SOMALIANS AND FLIPS GET OUT

>%64 white
>including all kinds of shitskins.

No way Florida isn't cuban.

HAHAHAHAHAHA STUPD UERO TRASH PORS LAF MFAO

YOU THINK YOURE WHITE HAHAHAHAHAH

AMERICA REPRESENTING THE WHITE MAJORITY YEAH YOU HEARD ME NORTH AFRICA MIDDLE EAST AND HISPANICS ARE WHITE HELL YEAH EVEN IFIN THEY ARENT WE STILL MORE WHITES THAN ANY YOU

AND DONT TELL ME THOSE LIES THAT MORE NON WHITE BABIES ARE BORN THAN WHITE ONES IN THE US I WONT BELIEVE YOU STUIP

Only Canada, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico don't suffer from Islamic attacks or or not Islamic themselves.

GG USA.

Is the Mexican a good immigration? I have heard that chicanos are shit

Lmao gtfo spic shill.

Here have a Jan "Pizza Hut" Smuts

Fucking Bhutanese ruining America.

I'm Mexican so I could be biased but only the faggots from LA are shit.

Muh identity and all

They're actually ugly as shit and too stupid to learn english.
They're like Indians, but dumb
Curry smelling niggers

>already 3 states
Bhutan invasion incoming.

Hispanics > Arabs/Africans

I'm saying this as a white European immigrant.

Iraqi girls are cute tbqh

Not really.

I have an Iraqi girl in my uni classes she dresses in that burqa and her brothers walk her to every class. She's just a tool for their people to reproduce.

If you guys want to avoid becoming like Europe, you'd best pick spics over sandniggers.

Really?
One of my sister's friends is an Iraqi who works at this little café place and my god is she THICC.
Stupid but nice body and face.

I'm from Indiana I see more real Africans than I see towel heads

>Minnesota
>Somalis

Those Swedes carried their big black cock fetish across the Atlantic.

>Deporting them will solve this r-right guys?

It's like bailing out water on the Titanic.

Yeah, I'm not saying they can't be cute. This one has a nice figure as well (at least I assume, I can't see through those fucking bed sheets).

They're just dangerous people to have around. Now they're quiet and friendly, but as their numbers grow so does their voice. They use numbers as a weapon in democracy.

No way
I live in Dearborn and I see hot Arab girls all the time, hijab or no hijab

>Florida
>mexico
try Cuba

>west virginia
>philippines

the fuck? I never see any pinay qts around here.

Kentucky is Cubans? Really? I've met one Cuban and I've lived here my whole life. I'd have guessed Bosnians before Cubans

the research to make the image was clearly not done well

Dearbornistan?

Did you hear of that Polish city that was invaded by Muslims somewhere in the Chicago area? Went from like 90% Polish to 10% because Muzzies took over the political positions in numbers.

It's nice here. West Dearborn is white and east Dearborn is where the Arabs live and they're cool

Detroit has a city like that: used to be polish but now it's very mixed with a huge Bengali population. It's called Hamtramck and it's an enclave of Detroit. Unless you meant to say Detroit instead of Chicago.

The poles moved out to the suburbs before the Muslims moved in though