LATEST:

LATEST:
>Lord Guthrie has just switched to Leave
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36565036
>New poll
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743951229714333696
>Mr Cox is being a cunt

>Charles Moore piece on recent events
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/17/we-face-a-very-serious-decision-next-week--but-not-a-terribly-di/

>JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for Leave
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

>LEXIT: THE LEFT WING CASE FOR BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=LGrjC_axWoA

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743951344894156802
news.sky.com/story/1713684/imf-brexit-may-not-mean-a-british-recession
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743958302451720193
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/mainstream-politicians-clueless-on-how-to-deal-with-migration-debate-says-jo-coxs-husband
strawpoll.me/10513173
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36565801?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647525/Kate-Harry-s-special-bond-watching-Games-Thrones-advising-love-life-future-Queen-sister-young-prince-never-had.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

So is Leave losing?

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2

REMINDER THE BMG POLL IS COMPLETE SHILLING

>The results include those who say that they will vote but have either yet to decide how or don’t want to say.

>Excluding this group from poll results can suggest that they will split 50/50 for the two options.

Reminder that phone polls are the only real ones. Leave has fucked it.

newest poll just came out

looks like its all over, fuck sake...

First for RIP of a poor woman who was taken too soon.

I dont care what you say, no children should grow up without a mother.

Have those 1am polls come out yet?

Is the new poll out yet?

Whore labour traitors deserve death.

I've give up, lads.

There's no point in even voting, we've lost.

I'll inform my family to do the same

Yes....but dont look.

When are the new polls?

Yeah one poll had leave way ahead the other had remain ahead.

>Remain cucks resort to assassination in an attempt to sway public opinion

I don't think we can win this with a vote.

Two polls, one each way.
Leave one by a bigger margin. Shit company.

Also This was taken the same time an Ipsos phone poll, Ipsos is much more trustworthy than BMG (were closest at the AV referendum)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47% (-10)
Leave: 53% (+10)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 11 - 14 Jun)
Excluding DKs

"I specifically told that little shit NOT to say britain first."

I can understand - but not appreciate - those who wanted Joe Cocks dead. But I can't understand, nor appreciate, those who want her young children to suffer.

Go back to tipping your fedora, you filthy edgelord.

My MEP Nigel can't be this cute!

yeah seen here

NEW POLL
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (-4)
Leave: 55% (+4)
(via BMG, online / 10 - 15 Jun)
Excluding DKs.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743951344894156802
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 53%
Leave: 47%
(via BMG, phone / 10 - 15 Jun)
Excluding DKs.

nah mate he did it and used mair as a scapegoat

got his pic while he was running off looked pretty pleased with himself

I vote for comfy

USE THIS FUCKING LINK IN THE NEXT THREAD IT'S HUGE

news.sky.com/story/1713684/imf-brexit-may-not-mean-a-british-recession

>N E W - P O L L S

If it comes to it, then we must struggle in a glorious revolution.

Don't despair lads.
There's still hope.

If we leave the EU and they form their own army, how do we expect to defend our borders from a European superpower?

You are a retard, mate.

>The poll was conducted 10-15 June

>Phone poll with small sample size put Remain 6 points ahead, but online poll put leave 10 points ahead.

>This is the first phone poll conducted by BMG

>These results for the period 10-15 June aren't consistent with any others.

and also that barca and madrid have been breaking the youth signing rules for years anyway so it hardly matters.

Disgusting, hopefully this man can be brought to justice

NEW POLL

UNDECIDED

BMG EU referendum polls, with undecideds:

Online:
Remain: 41% (-3)
Leave: 51% (+6)

Telephone:
Remain: 46%
Leave: 43%

(10 - 15 Jun)

We have to hit their families. Only when every traitor to the British people know they are putting not just theirselves, but their families on the line will they do their job properly.

>using lord as a suffix
the guy is an edgy fuck, but you need to go back to /r/eddit as soon as this whole brexit thing is over and the UK has escaped.

BMG released some shit poll for 10-15 Jun. Wait for the recent polls, retard.

>post yfw the cucks come out in full force and keep us in the EU

Also
>using one poll as an indication
This was taken at the same time as other polls showing the opposite. Look at the trends, not individual polls alone.

Outjewed?

Because a couple of a cheese-eating, saurkraut chomping eurofags would never be able to defeat, nor match, the eternal spirit of the Briton.

God knows, but I be damned if we'd go out without a fight.

>and claim you're being blackmailed

It was blackmail. Saying 'If you don't do X you're going to the back of the queue' is blackmail.

>If you want a trade deal on the level of Norway, Switzerland etc you have to accept free movement of people

No we don't. We're an island. If we want to stop people coming here en masse it's very easy and Europe has no say in this. If they cut of their nose to spite their face that's there problem, not ours.

>It also doesn't bode well for you that Canada's EU trade agreement took seven years to negotiate.

Because the EU is incompetent.

>With 37% of the vote?

More votes than anyone else. Again, our own system not being perfect is not an argument for having the worse EU one.

>She's the German Chancellor, not an EU representative

Then why did she take it upon herself to invite over one million migrants into Europe. All will receive EU passports granting them the right to settle in any EU country including Britain.

>The Parliament is directly-elected

Mostly by other Europeans. It tries to represent everyone and actually represents no one. Each time Britain has disagreed with an issue we've been outvoted. So a parliament we mostly don't elect nominates a commission we don't even see or hear who propose laws to directly affect our country. At least we can watch our own parliament debate laws unlike the EU commission.

>Cucks
>Force

You mean full whimper.

>10-15 Jun

Absolute horseshit poll.

I can't keep with how fast these threads are going, also I'm starving fellas what should I eat?

Yeah we had the same for our Liverpool and Everton pages, load of shite isn't it.

>Yurop
>Superpower

Hot off the press

>What does this mean?

Online:

Telephone:

(10 - 15 Jun)

!!!

>"Any last words ? "

When you become a Lord in modern Britain do they give you land?

>new
>Over 4 days old

what does my favorite bong have to say about all of this

Alright Timothy McVeigh. Calm down, and take it nice and easily. We will win the struggle, but not by merciless killings of those deemed innocent by the public.

They're our allies and will remain our allies after we leave. NATO will still be a thing, you know

Congo tier nigger mentality

>>Mr Cox is being a cunt
Whats this referring too...?

Just had a nice shower lads.

crumpets of course

The headline is garbage, they assumed how undecideds would vote for their headline figures.

You have been tracked by the ANTI HATE SPEECH POLICE OF THE EU.

Why are they so different

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

10 POINT LEAD

FUCK THIS UNION

>Online
Leave still with a 10% lead

>Phone
Remain drops from a 6% lead to a 3% lead

Very nice

Does anybody know if based Dimbleby will be presenting the referendum results? Or will it be turbocuck Huw Edwards again?

>Leave on 51% with undecided

Fucking tremendous. That's the highest leave have ever got with undecided included

I don't get the Brillo Pad memes, lads.
Explain it to me

check these sick dubs kid, fuck the EU

How fucked are we out of 10.

I'd say 7/10 we are pretty fucked..

>Phone polls are more accurate
>Didn't even take into consideration the swing from Jo Cocks death

JUST

what the fuck are these nothing polls

I don't know about Englel or Whales but up here if you own more than a certain amount of land (can't recall the exact amount but it's pretty small) you can feel free to call yourself a Laird.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743958302451720193

Online:

Telephone:

(10 - 15 Jun)

LOOKS LIKE IT WAS AN OUTLIER AFTER ALL

So remain is ahead? Online polls are far less reliable.

This is BMG's first referendum phone poll. Also, phone polls are pretty unreliable, because people feel pressured into picking one side or the other. "who are you voting for in the referendum" is different to having the choices laid out in front of you.

Even worse, since none of us can legally possess guns how are we going to defend ourselves from the EU invasion once HRH Army falls?

No, Labour ruined it in 1997

He's just being a general cunt. Shilling for remain and pro-immigration and using his wife's death as a platform for this. He literally doesn't care about what's happened, he only cares about his political agenda.

Yeah and a haram of slags too m8 it's proper gash

>one poll over multiple days
>small sample size

Nah, we are fine.

Won't stop panicking idiots from baiting the (you)'s though

Why do you retards always go apeshit over single polls?
It was taken at the same time as other polls showing the opposite, from more respected polling companies like Ipsos and Survation, it's the first time BMG has done a phone poll and their headline figures involve a dodgy assumption about the don't knows.

There will be no swing normies don't care ffs, the only ones who do are remain shills anyway

Where did you get that idea from?

>The husband of Jo Cox plans to continue with a project that aims to build an international alliance to combat “the dangerous breeding ground” of economic insecurity on which the populist right has fed across European politics.

>Brendan Cox has let it be known that he is determined to continue with the work in memory of his wife, who was killed on Thursday, but believes this will only succeed if lessons can be learned from why the right has so far taken the initiative on the migration issue.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/mainstream-politicians-clueless-on-how-to-deal-with-migration-debate-says-jo-coxs-husband

The husband literally tying her death to Brexit.

>Also, phone polls are pretty unreliable
AAAh which is true?

Doubt it. People feel pressured into picking a side when someone asks them over the phone.

>This is before the shooting

There are plenty of other before the shooting and none of them corroborate the results of this poll. Also, this is BMG's first phone poll for,Brexit.

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10513173

EXPLAIN THE BRILLO PAD MEME
I don't get it guys.
Pls.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36565801?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter

They charged Thomas with murder.

Although it's murder, not terrorism, so I think they are going with mentally unstable as the motive rather then politics

Again, look at the dates. It's an outlier.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47% (-10)
Leave: 53% (+10)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 11 - 14 Jun)
Excluding DKs

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 45% (+7)
(via Survation, phone / 15 Jun)

That telephone poll though.

But our momentum is gone FFS I'm worried.

Every poll has put us a few decent points clear.

No this..

The killer - according to his brother, had OCD and used to clean his hands multiple times with brillo pads.

My emotions are a wreck

The killer of Jo Cox has severe OCD and cleans himself thoroughly with brillo pads

Remain btfo by donkey kongs

Yeah, Harry is totally not cucking William

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647525/Kate-Harry-s-special-bond-watching-Games-Thrones-advising-love-life-future-Queen-sister-young-prince-never-had.html