Say what you want about the prequels but this scene breaks me every time

Say what you want about the prequels but this scene breaks me every time.

Plus the soundtrack is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-QLo2hHn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor Andy Dick.

Clones make everything kino.

this
The prequels should have just been footage of the clones fighting and clone commandos operating operationally.

For CG they look fantastic

>There is only one scene of a Clone Commando being OPERATOR in NuCanon
It hurts.

They look absolutely great, but when you got the actors next to them, you can clearly tell the difference.
The scene where Obi is riding the dragon thing is the best example.

>It's been said that the 501st got the best of the war. We also got the worst. On Felucia, the Seps dug their metal heels into the muck of that alien hellhole and dared the Republic to come in after them. So we did, only to be met with the month after month of flesh-eating diseases, shrieking nocturnal predators, and other sights that haunt me to this day. Cut off and for all we knew abandoned by our superiors, our only hope was Aayla Secura, our Jedi commander. Without her iron will, none of us would have come out of that mess with our sanity, or our lives. When her death came, I hope it was quick. She earned that much.

Atleast they're cannon.
Also Sev being MIA is now noncannon.

>What I remember about the rise of the Empire is… is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.

meant for

>This was changed to "brain control chips lul!" because it would have been too hard for cartoon watching manchildren to accept the clones were just following orders

>Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts?
Nope, because they all got brain chips.
Who needs good writing when you've got brain chips?

What game is this?

>"wow General Jedi we've become really good friends after ~4 years of saving each other's lives repeatedly in war! Oh no, hold on a second, a mysterious cloaked figure just told me to kill you, so I'm going to do it
>good writing

Star Wars Battlefront 2 with a mod to make the models a little clearer

>19BBY
>not being loyal to the senate
Kill yourself my traitor.

Screenshots of Battlefront: One to release in 2018

Anyone who says that RoTS was bad is a Autistic fag that never truly watched a SW. The third is probably the second best movie in the entire franchise and need to have way more praise than it have

>being loyal to a group of rich fags you've never seen that sent you off to some shithole like Felucia for months at a time

Ruined by the CGI.

>being loyal to a group of rich fags
Whoa there friend, do you even know who the senate is?

>Say what you want about the prequels

They're shit.All 3 of them.Two of them being way worse than dogshit doesn't justify the other one being slightly worse than dogshit.Lucas is a fucking hack, There are only 3 good SW movies and one of them is Episode VII.

>one of them is Episode VII
That spells literally: I'm so young I did not even watch prequels on cinema"

Do you? There were literal seperarists allowed to vote in the senate. Why would a clone ever follow their orders?

Nah, in the third was fine. Agreed that in EP I and II was over-used and really poorly made

Pure kino

Do you know why people doesn't give a fuck about Sup Forums and go to sites like Reddit?Because even though Reddit is full of pseudo-intellectuals, when you told them they're full of shit in the right way they take a step back, don't go full autistic on you.

I don't remember the CGI show looking this good, wtf?

Its extremely hit and miss and seems to depend on the lighting more than anything. Utapau looks disgusting but the Mygeeto holds up amazingly well.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ