SEXISM TEST

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/are-you-sexist-take-this-quiz/

Nailed it. Do I get one of them ISIS slaves now?

Red pilled as fuck.

ok i did this test before because it was posted before

>Sexism is committed exclusively against women

This test is engaging in benevolent sexism

That quiz was pretty shit. You could tell the intention behind each question.

To add, I mean that you probably have to answer like a massive cuckold to get low sexism.

>no "no opinion" option
shitty fucking test

Exactly, it's also a pretty shitty article desu.

The test it self is sexist written by a women's studies major. Don't fall for this bullshit.

If you are going to waste your time with that test make sure you list yourself as female

lmao 4.67 means i am a domestic abuser

top kek

kek
>2.5 hostile
>2.33 benevolent

low compared to the average. It's a silly way to displey results.

Id wager the average guy isnt actually all that """sexist"""

we should have never let women learn to read

Letting women vote was the biggest mistake in history.

We should go back to only property-owning white males can vote.

3.5, 3.67

yes

Self-hating woman apparently.

I balance it out a bit.

fucking RARE

Hostile: 5
Benevolent: 1.8

Fuck

Fucking tell me about it. This shit even perceives pointing out women's sexism as you being sexist towards women.

All I answered was that men and women should be equal and I am a sexist

>Sup Forums is intentionally going to try to get the high score instead of clicking all the "non-sexist" answers and fucking up their narrative

Stay classy Sup Forums

Can we define "benelovent sexism" towards men?

>answer generally in all questions that women should be equal to men and not given special treatment
>get hostile sexist result

this triggers me so hard. Fucking liberals.

MAN-SPLAINING CIS HET WHITE MALE SCUM

>agree or disagree
>no "no comment/neutral" option

Some women are shitbags who put men on tight leashes, but not all of them do.

>Hostile sexism describes behavior that overtly threatens, intimidates or abuses women, especially those who defy male-dominated power.

shit fucking test. Sexism apparently just means being critical of women. I guess reality is sexist too

I'm not quite sure what this means.

>answer "disagree strongly" to literally every question
>get perfect score

Wow, great quiz.

What does this question have to do with sexism at all?

Isn't it sexism to imply there's a connection between a persons sex and sexism? That's so terrible illogical.

:^)

It means you believe women should be equal to men and not given special treatment.

these poor womyn

A kindred soul!

It's for data collection. I'm sure they want to see how much more sexist men are than women.

It's to know which category to put your score in.

I selected male and put "disagree strongly" on every answer and still got pic related.

By the way, if you're all going to willingly score high (answering honestly), you should at least mark your gender as female to fuck up the quiz results.

Did I do it right?

Forgot pic

But it will regardless of your choice show men and woman in the end. And where are "other" and "i don't want to tell" collected?

>1. Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess.

already dont know what the sexist response is

>Sexism is only against women
Fucking kek.

I started getting pissed just reading these questions, probably made me answer more strongly. (((Laura Santhanam))) needs a big fucking dose of reality.

>Answer max sexism
>Identify as 30 year old woman from California with a Household income of $70k+ and a Bachelor's+
>Ruin their biased test

I answered for not giving a shit about women, I guess that makes me not-sexist?

hey I passed

Better option is to be golden woman by being female of high income and education while choosing maximum sexism.

Hurts them even more

Hah.
I have a hostile sexism score of 3.8 and benevolent of 1.
Not sure what part of my answers was so abusive to women.
Maybe it's because I said they complain too much.

wait what the shit is Hostile Sexism, I just said that women shouldn't get special treatment and sometimes use sex appeal to get what they want

>Only men can be sexist against women

This test is literally sexist.

This will only make them say "oh look at all this women with harmful opinions because of internalized misogyny!"

Here is what you do:

1. OPEN UP A BROWSER IN PRIVACY/INCOGNITO MODE

2. TAKE THE TEST 10 TIMES

3. ANSWER EVERY QUESTION AS "disagree strongly"

4. SELECT MALE, 18-34

5. Ruin their bullshit narrative

There is nothing women hate more than other women

KEK

Guys, I'm stuck on the first question
>1. Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess.
I don't even know what it means.

Also why is there no neutral option? Wouldn't the only way to be truly nonsexist be to be neutral to everything that pits men and women against each other?
This is fucking retarded.

The best part is the question that asks if you think women cry discrimination when they don't do well.

So apparently if you believe that women blame men for their problems, then you are sexist. That's right, it's sexist to scrutinize accusations of sexism.

That's some salem witch hunt tier shit right there.

Hostile sexism. 4.5 baby.
And they didn't even ask my views on suffrage or discrimination in the workplace...

This is what women's purity looks like :)

Got a 5 and a 0.5. That certainly wasn't written with an agenda...

Apparently strongly disagreeing with Modern feminism and not giving women special treatment over men is equivalent to beating them. What a shit survey.

Geez, I don't consider myself sexist but ok.
This is probably because there is no "neutral" option.

This post is the definition of mansplaining. You see, sexism means prejudice+power. To be truly sexist, one needs to hold prejudiced beliefs against the marginalized class, and the power to enforce their beliefs. It should be obvious that there are no situations in which a woman has power over a man, not in a marriage, social situations, or political offices like secretary of defense. There is literally no way that women can be sexist against men.

HA HA

OMG HE THANKS THATS RARE

HOLY SHIT

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

HAHA

Noticed that myself. A few of the questions seem to be unanswerable in a way that doesn't lump it into either one of the categories of sexism and there's no neutral option. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

>High Benevolent Sexism

What're you? Some white knight?

It was a shit survey because there is no neutral option. you either are a raging benevolent sexist enforcing gender roles by treating women as precious darling or you are a wife beater. Im going to honestly try to see what answers are required to not be considered a sexist.

How did I do Sup Forums?

>Disagreeing with feminists makes you more sexist

Christ

>everything is sexsist the test.

I really wonder what "avarage male" they tested... probably all nu beta males.

I thought the neutral was being equal to the """""""""""""average"""""""""""""

Answered everything honestly, and not to be edgy.

By the way, I have to wonder what the "right" answer was to the questions about women having some innate moral superiority to men. If you agree then it's benevolent sexism and if you disagree then it's hostile.

Dissent is terrorism, mate.

apparently we're sexist because we don't think men should back over backwards for a woman.

These college people need to get their head out of their own ass.

Get a job and work in the real world, talk to real people.

It's kinda ironic that a college campus might be the most toxic environment for learning how to be a well adjusted adult

This made me laugh

This. You litterally cannot disagree with feminsm on anything to not be considered sexist. I kinda figured that answering between the two extremes
Would mean you thought men and women are equal. Instead the Strongly Agree and Strongly Dissagree are basically making this survey yes or no towards racking up sexism points. You arent allowed to hold have an oppinion that is not in agreement with feminism according to this. So to not be a sexist you have to be a cuck and freely let women whip you and treat you like dirt.

>apparently we're sexist
>we're

Sup Forums is one person!

us /caribs/ sure know how to treat women :-)

Women's sole purpose in life is to get fucked.

We're all getting highly sexist scores m8. The "/pol is one person" meme comes from people assuming there's an inherent contradiction or hypocrisy when one person has a person differing from another's

welp

Hostile: 4.67
Benevolent: 0.0

Fuckin' nailed it.

I was hoping to score higher

Women need structure and discipline.

We would get along.

It was definitely nu male faggots. Most men probably agree at least somewhat with a lot of the statements on the test

PFEW

>Sup Forums is one person!
>baiting on pol
we're all getting highly sexist scores on the highly loaded questions if you haven't noticed

Meh.

"Disagree strongly" is the correct answer on every question. Try it.

That alone would tell that this test is bullshit.

>compared to Nazis
>have same views as those fighting the Nazis 70 years ago
>can't even.