Texas Flag Instead of United States

I feel that anyone residing in Texas, should have their Texas flag displayed instead of the United States. We display flags of irrelavent countries like Croatia, why not Texas? Texas is more involved in the world than those meaningless Yugoslavia countries. Our GDP is about the same as Canada's, and keep in mind their population is larger than Texas's. Nishimura will not change these things because he wants us to decide among ourselves. So, let's.

Texas is not a country

Doesn't matter, we once were, and could handle ourselves if we were again.

Use the extra flags extension

The link is marked as spam but search for it and it comes up. A lot of us use it

Just like Taiwan is not a country.
It's all part of China, right?

I want ether the CSA flag the rebel flag or the Tennessee flag I'm not part of that obamanation

The prc is not China they are occupiers Taiwan is true China

Can I use this on mobile?
Texas isn't the CSA though, it was part of it, but it isn't.

>Croatia
>Irrelevant

But it's a good vacation spot.

No idea, I don't use mobile

Some countries aren't even able to function without consitent aid. At least Texas can handle itself.

So are the savannahs of Africa, that doesn't make it relavent.

Probably not, it's a chrome exention I'm pretty sure.

The U.S. Minor islands get its own flags. I don't think people even live there.

Whatever side you're on, we can agree that Taiwan considers themselves a separate sovierengn body from the the CCP controlled China. If they can be recognized by the world and display their own flag, so can Texas.

So that means Texas shouldn't? If anything that further supports the argument that Texas should have its flag displayed, and not the U.S.

I fly the US, Texas and Dixie flags at the same level outside my beach house.

I've had more than a few salty liberals give me an earful.

So you feel the Texas flag should be displayed? The Dixie flag will spark controversy there is not doubting that.

Texan here, shut the fuck up.

TEXAN 4CHANNER SECCESION NOW

TEXCHAN
REMEMBER THE ALAMO WAS THE ORIGINAL MEME

>texas
>relevant

Just leave already. Nobody likes you faggots.

Sure you are. My argument isn't leaning towards wether or not you want to, but why it isn't. It should, Taiwan gets its flag displayed, the pacific islands. Why not Texas.

Yes, we are.

We are a country that willingly entered the union.

Just because we got involved in a retarded war we shouldn't have, and got reconquered back doesn't erase the memories of the great land of Texas and our people's struggle for independence.

Also, FUCK the Dixie flag.

The confederacy funded the war on Texas' dime, and ousted our fucking NATIONAL HERO from office, and killed boatloads of our people in a pointless war.

>his state hasn't carried the US economy since before the recession
Wew

>irrelavent
We have the Port of Houston and the Houston space center. Wether or not you LIKE the country is irrelavent. Marco gets his own flag and you're fine with it. Even the roaches do.

>Just leave

If it goes, it takes the largest petroleum port and refinery in the world with it. The US would literally grind to a halt without the energy production that comes out of Texas.

Maybe you could work out a Guantanamo Bay situation and lease the Houston Metroplex from Texas so the US could survive.

Yes, you should be proud of your flag

UNDOCUMENTED AND UNAFRAID

Piss off you San Antonio spic heathen refugee

Who asked you, Leaf. Laredo is more infested with Spics than San Antoniom It's just the south side that is infested with them.

We beat Mexico in two wars. I think we have justifed our seperation from them. If Mexico tried to fight us, we would beat them again. They can't even take care of the Cartels.

REMEMBER GOLIAD
REMEMBER THE ALAMO

>Infested

Puto, I'm a native Tejano, and my ancestors fought side-by-side for this land's independence. I have every right to call this soil home.

I'm Hispanic too, doesn't mean we don't infest the southside. Have you ever been to Boerne? I can barely find a spic.

This

people out of Texas don't really understand our relationship with Mexico. It's like bros that had beef but fought and are friends now.

I was also thinking, If we become our own country, I doubt we would turn away immigrants. This could help the United States since they insist on putting up a wall.

You guys know that because Texas WAS once an independent and sovereign nation, that it's flag is the only out of all state flags to be able to fly at the same height as the U.S flag?

It's true.

Makes you think

So what is the consensus? Texas's flag should be displayed instead of the United State's, for those residing in Texas?

>the texas is important meme

do they teach that bullshit in schools there?
is it in spanish?

Texas is shit and the Alamo was full of stupid faggots.

It's just observations on facts. How is Texas NOT important? If you loathe Texas, why not do us a favor and have our flags seperate us?

I have my Texas flag up on my wall, Right next to my Gonzales flag

Texas is one of the most important states though, whether you like it or not.

It's just banter.

i agree. i moved here to be texan, and in the hope to someday not be "american." i would like to bear the texas flag. gookmoot please take note.

I didn't hear a US flag

i think one of these days i'll hang a nazi flag and a gadsden flag side by side on the front of my house for you, Sup Forums. see if the cops get called.

Texas bro here I support this.

Excuse me?

Start getting used to people mistaking Chile for Texas. Not like they don't.

Yes, please.

i'm texan and i strongly support this. america is so diverse it's only fair that texas shouldn't be represented under the same flag as liberal commiefornians or northerners.

I agree. Diversity is profound in the United States. Texas isn't like the other states. Most states have their own cultures. IF, Commiefornia wants the same treatment, they can always ask. Maybe mootwo can give us an option.

We should start displaying actual countries first! Kosovo for Sup Forums!

Kosovo isn't even remotely relavent. That's like saying San Marino should be displayed instead of Italy.

My home city has a greater population than that territory.

Norfolk Island only has a pop. of 2,210 and they still get to have their flag on here. Those guys are even less of a country than Kosovo is.

They are also less of a country than Texas is. Texas should have its flag displayed. The only country thing about them is the title.

Texas is better then at least 9/10ths of other countries.

Scrap the american flag
and put all the state flags
nobody uses the EU flag
Why should we use the American Union flag

Proud Texan. There's only one flag for me, and its only got 1 star and one stripe for each color. No need to get all gaudy with your stars n shit

>he doesn't live down the road from a star tipped monument

do you even Texas?

My hometown in Texas has a population 20 times that and is considered a "small" one "horse town"

>tfw taller than the Washigton Monument

This

Screw that shit

Yes it is.

Fuck off faggot

muh dick

you know what they say about Texas. everything is bigger here ;)

t. croatian in diaspora

Most places with flag poles have two and fly both flags. Shit, even my workplace does that.

We fought for the Confederacy and yet mongrels like OP have no respect for the pineapple

So why not give the option for the Texas flag representing Texans? It seems like the opposition are the minority anyway.

Tex-who?

> you know what they say about Texas. everything is nigger here ;)

Your country is irrelavent. My city is more relavent than your entire homeland.

> relevant

To whom?

that's a point not to present croatian flag
not a point to present the texan flag

Go to bed Croatia. No one cares about you. All the niggers are condensed in Houston anyway. Thank Katrina for that.

Hi Texas

f off
kosovo is serbia

San Antonio. Not just the citt, but its entire metropolitan. What has Croatia even offered the world?

Texit NOW!

I thought we were friends

AC, parachutes and torpedoes

>Croatia-tards are this retarded.
The fact that Texas, if its own country would have the 11th largest GDP in the world? How does this not deserve Texas recognition? Your opinion is irrelavent. It matters not if you support this change, you don't even live in texas, or the states for that matter. My point isn't to rip the status from Croatia, but to give one to Texas.

Praise Greg Abbot, the governor Texas deserves.

San Antonio has millions of tourist every year. It is a functional region. Again, I'm not trying to get rid of Croatian flags, I'm trying to give Texas its own.

Hey Texas, Alaska here. Wanna take us with you? We are more similar to you than the rest of the U.S. anyway, abd better armed than any. Texas Alaska Republic, what do you say?

I'm from Texas and in Seward Alaska right now. From what I've seen of the Alaskan people is that they can come but the people of anchorage need to not be assholes.

How the fuck are we supposed to protect Alaska, exactly?

It's too far to drive.

We are so far apart. And we can funtion on our own, just as Alaska can. An alliance sure, but as one I doubt it could work.

> millions of tourists

My village (10000 people) rakes in 2-3 m every year. You shouldn't have mentioned us then

My small town north of San Antonio that has 12,000 people brings in the same amount.

Secede.

Now.

Yeah, sorry, the SCHOOL DISTRICT I work for plays with more money a year in their budget.

Texas economy makes more money than all of Mexshitco. Think about that for a sec.

>the people of anchorage need to not be assholes.
You forgot the word "drunk" before the word "assholes".

Alaskans are worse than Colorado-ans and more psychotic.

This means Texas should not be able to display their flag, in lieu of the United States? If you are triggered because I called Croatia irrelavent, I felt that Serbia would have been a better example.

Anchorage is full of pricks from Oregon and gangbangers. Fuck them.
>Protect Alaska
That wouldn't be necessary. In fact is probably right. We should just both secede and ally against the feds. Republic of Alaska and Republic of Texas forever. Just started reading about Greg Abott. My god, how have I not heard of him? This is the kind of governor we need.

I assumed you were a Serbian-American expecting a response, not a genuine proud Texan