Orlando Shooter

>A registered Democrat

How come we're not talking about this?

I need to update my image with all these recent deranged democrats. Every time there's a shooting, they try to link it to conservatives, Christians, and the tea party, but it's always democrats.

Because it's irrelevant considering the feds let him go numerous times.

>why arent you talking about that?

it's completely irrelevant. His religion is more important, don't let anything take your mind off that fact.

That too. I was listening to Limbaugh yesterday and he touched on an article about the president's Countering Violent Extremism agenda and how they need congress to renew it with $40 million dollars (as if it's been a success in the first place.)

It's infuriating, the CVE makes it illegal for law enforcement to look at ANY muslim suspect or to even open a thread of inquiry on them from credible information unless it's volunteered by members of the muslim community.

So in the case of the camel fucker in Florida, he can go and try to buy body armor at a gun store, be told there isn't any, then quickly make a call in the store while angrily speaking his middle eastern camel shit language and even if the clerk reported it to the police, they'd have to discard it. The same with all the red flags that came up about him and the FBI had to repeatedly step down.

Meanwhile, Jeh Johnson spoke in a national security meeting last year where he identified the number one threat to the country...Christians, conservatives, constitutionalists, veterans. While that's going on, the nigger in charge of the department of injustice has publicly stated that the administration will be keeping tabs on anyone who speaks ill of muslims and islam and will seek to prosecute such people as if the first amendment has been abolished.

In this country, if you're a man and say you're a woman, democrats will say you're a woman. If you're a woman and say you feel like a man, democrats will say you're a man. If you're a muslims and call 911 and the media to pledge allegiance to a muslim terrorist group, democrats pretend they don't believe you're a muslim.

It's not really irrelevant, considering the fact that democrats are the ones going after our guns. They attack groups like the NRA and right-wing Christians and meanwhile the vast majority of these mass shooters are registered democrats.

Elliot Rodger also hated niggers and asians. I don't think he had any concrete political view

"Hey guys, turns out he's a registered Democrat"
"Damnit, Tommy, and you thought he was a bad guy. One more mistake and you're out!"

He was confused, not red pilled. You don't get that yet? You guys want to keep thinks my these shooters are based bad asses or something. He was a confused miserable faggot.

*keep thinking that these.

LBJ, the democrat father of the modern black welfare state said "I'll have these niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years." I don't believe for a second democrats hate blacks, they just use them for political influence.

You're preaching to the choir here

LBJ was a southerner. He was talking to another southerner when he said that. No one has ever liked niggers.

He did it because we keep bombing the middle east for israel.

We have to move israel out of palestine and into west africa and give the muslims their land back and leave them alone.

You mean southern democrat since that's the majority of what the south has been, just like the KKK was originally made by democrats and packed with them, like how the jim crow laws were made by democrats, and how all those videos of blacks getting hoses and dogs and riot police turned on them in the 60's were done so by southern democrat mayors and politicians.

Let's face it, the democrats have a rich tradition of being the biggest racists in this country, and now they've simply switched tactics by being the biggest race baiters. But bonus points for all those aborted negro babies they contribute to via planned parenthood since blacks are their biggest customer base.

Lots Wife

What you said is literally what happened. The gun store owners called the FBI and they can't do anything because he's Muslim. His coworker reported him FOUR times and they didn't nothing because he's Muslim.

Anyone with a brain can see Obama has a very clear narrative that he thinks America should be a Muslim country.

you also need to change it to james holmes

It goes against the narative

Omar "Clubber" Mateen
Omar "Gayslayer" Mateen
The Commando in Orlando
Omar "LGBTBBQ" Mateen
Omar "The Queen" Mateen
Omar "The Gaydar" Mateen
Omar "Y-M-C-Pray" Mateen
Omar "The Unseen" Mateen
"Mateen Gun" Omar Mateen
Omar "Bear Season" Mateen