MILO YIANNOPOULOS BTFO BY BASED ORANGE COAT GIRL

MILO YIANNOPOULOS BTFO BY BASED ORANGE COAT GIRL m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUrIVPhM84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3i576dLS-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder :)

Lmao fucking drag his ass girl

She's a homophobe

good

SLAY QUEEN

seriously though fuck that faggot nigger lover Milo

>feminism=equality
might as well call yourself an equalitarian.

I hate this girl. Her fake "tee hee I love every1 :)" act is enraging.

Oh she must be the moderate Muslim version of a femenist. Ideology of peace and all that. She talks about how you can hatell feminism while he sister are throwing fake rape charges and sitting all over everything men touch.

Orange coat girl is hot. Confident, nice voice, great accent. Nice bod.

Chick with camera has horrible voice, obviously less attractive and in worse physical condition and intimidated by my new waifu

>right aligned person fails to portray any alpha qualities and lets a smug liberal walk all over them

wow another riveting and thoroughly enjoyable video

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY MAKES YOU THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK..............................................

Just asked her to post a picture of her feet you think she'll do it?

I'm a masculinist, that means I advocate for equal gender rights!

Do feminist vegetarians treat all foods as equally edible?

Except she's lying. She's living in a smug bubble with very little experience of reality. Look at how European feminists have sided with brown rape gangs over women and even underage girls. What have they done for us? We get ignored, labelled racist, silenced, things they would claim were oppression and harm if it happened to them. Feminists are shit and Milo speaks the truth about them.

>(((((equality)))))

someone post all of the women saying they'll get preggers to avoid the draft

I hope so, I would like to see her footpussy.

You hit the nail on the head. She's probably evoking a feminist Taqiyya right now. After she proclaims that both genders matter, she'll sit back and let the oppressive white male get destroyed by feminazis all over.

nice eric :D

ITT: Plebbit tries to push themselves into Sup Forums, but fails.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3i576dLS-I

why is feminism so perfect

You're a great man, Eric

>feminism
>feminine
>for everyone
kek what a fucking moron

isn't that a fake account?

Either way, the replies to her posts just show how utterly stupid feminists are. She posted the pic of her tearing up the feminism is cancer flyer and everyone was circ-jerking over it saying "yeah you go grill" and shit like that

kek

True equality is unattainable.
You can't fight against nature.

I want to fuck her mouth.

>please say something for the camera so i'll get some hits
This video is quite pathetic.

Change your profile pic, Eric

>I thought this went without saying but apparently not. Feminism = equality for EVERYONE no matter who you are or what you believe! :)

I thought this went without saying but apparently not. White Nationalism = equality for EVERYONE no matter who you are or what you believe! :)

eric? more like EGGric

>nearly physically assault me
Both are cancerous

>people having internet debates irl
>always includes "y-you assaulted me!"

just gonna say...

she seems like an okay chick who just got caught up in the moment, i think we shouldcut her some slack and hope she matures a bit, eh lads?

yeah... Sup Forums was really BTFO on this video. that whiney girl voice.

this
why don't all people understand nature and that we are animals with bias programmed in us? why don't people want to realize this Sup Forums?

>True equality
Their definition is of this is too vague most of the time anyway
equality of opportunity?
equality of outcome?
etc

> we are animals

speak for yourself. people can be trained not to shit on the floor, speak when spoken to, and not have the stupidest goddamned ideas all the goddamned time.

>people can be trained not to shit on the floor
when did i say we shit on the floor?
i said we have bias programmed in us.
sure we're intelligent animals. but still animals

So? I can train a dog not to shit on the floor. I can train a dog to speak when I permit it. I can train a dog not to do a stupid thing? In the end, we're all just like hyper-evolved ants, mindlessly following the will of "our" colony (e.g. chosen cultural group). What's to say that other animals aren't self aware? Whats to say that if dolphins had advanced limb structures for manipulation, that they wouldn't have taken our place as "obviously not animals". Face it user, you're an animal, just like the rest of humanity.