Does Sup Forums like goth rock?

Does Sup Forums like goth rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=ot1j5M5PTC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpVcBrD7dRw
youtube.com/watch?v=oy2x_kHCy4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love her.

This goth bitch wouldn't need to wear so much eye shadow if she dated me if you know what I mean.

Please stop the viral marketing, thank you.

got em!

She's cute.
>tfw no qt goth gf ever

Too bad the band only knows one melody. It's CHVRCHES all over again.

Literally this geneation's Siouxsie and the Banshees

she's poser and entry-level at best, she's literally hot topic goth tier

She's a lesbian dating the ugly bull dyke drummer in her band.

[citation needed]

she got a nice mouth

Please stop.

we had this thread last night
anyway, have my gothfu

How come goths get a free pass to say shit like this?

everyone gets a shot at posers in their subculture

also
>literal who band getting an endorsed account by a studio without releasing a single album or EP
>slowly releases singles with almost no track record beforehand
>get hundreds of thousands of views despite being a literal who
>get to have a half-assed goth aesthetic where the two men of the band are just clean-shaven /fa/fags and your drummer's a chubby slob who only posts on her twitter account to openly schlick about her lesbian relationship with the lead singer
>interview time since random concert touring
>come off as a know-nothing about your genre of music and a virtual normie with as much depth as a valley girl

I don't get it, this just sounds like top 40 pop.

Wait, she's a lesbian?

She's definitely a poser but that is not an entry level hot topic tier look, she really went all the way.

Maybe if you haven't been listening to the excellent deathrock and dark punk coming out for the past 8+ years

Why the fuck does this keep getting shilled here so hard? I get that she's hot, but in that case just talk about fucking her face and don't post the actual song. It's like I'm listening to The 1975 if they were somehow even more bland and shitty.

Look at those manky ass teeth..... sad!

>Hey kids, check out this hip, rock and roll, goth-rock, real rock, rock'n'roller's, gother goth rock!
>Definitely not sonically indistinguishable from corporate-girl-pop.... hehe... NO WAY! This is GOTH ROCK'N'ROLL ROCK MUSIC!
>now get out there and promote it on your webzones and interpages you little shits

She's going for a really weird look for the kind of music she's playing. Really incongruous.

I think you meant
>her image management people have chosen a really weird look for her, considering the style of the music her songwriters and producers have made for her to be the commercial frontperson for

i like the drums though

jesus christ my sides

DELETE YOURSELF

INDUSTRY PLANTS

lmao

Does Sup Forums like Heather?

wtf I love chokers now

I said this before;

you can just TELL she's trying hard to pull of her 'character'

without the goth look, stupid trex arm moves and dumb tryhard 'dead' expressions, she's just plain asf and so is the rest of the band

They've contributed nothing, all their songs have been done before.

And her little vocal inflections at the end of every line she sings is just an attempt to cover up her incredibly lackluster singing.

literally don't know how people are being shilled so hard on them

this

i fucking love goth girls

>And her little vocal inflections at the end of every line she sings is just an attempt to cover up her incredibly lackluster singing.
This is true, but I still love it.Only thing that makes the song bearable.

>band
>contributed nothing
There is no band. There's a team of actors hired to play a band and a girl hired to play a singer in music videos to promote an album of songs put together by a songwriter, a producer, and a few studio musicians. This is how all corporate music works. To criticize a product like this as a "bad band" is buying into the product. There is no band.

No, not the death metal threads. They're the only thing left in Sup Forums since i started coming here. Don't change it to goth rock.

>they've contributed nothing
No shit Sherlock, they haven't even got their debut album out

she totally has an invitation to the wiccan school

I love them. I really, really do. Give em time, they will make something different.

Though I have no idea if they are solely a creation for my "game" or if they were a real band. Or if they were a band that became popular because of me and this whole thing.

Just like Chrvches. Lauren is CLEARLY a creation that came into being because of me. The girl looks exactly like my art, she is EXACTLY the kind of girl I would fall for, the style of music is my favorite style of music, and the aesthetic is pulled LITERALLY from my art.

Same can be said about Pale Waves. I mean, the girl is again... taken straight from my art. Her hair is my favorite kind of hair. The sound is one of my favorite kind of sounds. The videos are in my gothic/neo 80s look. Even the name "Pale Waves" is related to me.

I have no idea how deep this shit goes. I don't know the purpose of whatever the fuck it is that I am. I have a few theories but I don't know.

This isn't a goth. She isn't aware of goth is or how hamfisted her attempt at being you is.

This is an emo pop band whose singer wears black.

If you fawning beta male faggots make this a thing on Sup Forums, you've finally humiliated yourselves beyond redemption

you are exactly everything that is wrong.

So glad this got no replies

Keep refreshing, desperate loser

Goth is Christian death, Bauhaus, sisters of mercy, the birthday party etc

This is a female bubble gum pop millennial emo band, and the only people who like it are girls and low testosterone soyboys who fantasies that nice girls exist who will appreciate their awkward sensitivity

Pro tip: they don't. Even your waifu pale waves girl will heartlessly choose Chad over you

>replies to it less than 5 minutes since it was posted on a slow board.
I mean come on.

How is aids prison?

Seriously, what is the most popular band associated with goths and emos? The Cure. Which is exactly the sound these guys have going.

Let me educate you, because you're stupid, a faggot, and don't know what you're talking about

The cure was a new wave/pop band who dressed goth. Their early music was closer to goth (before they even dressed remotely goth) but was still more post punk

Goth is a specific type of music related to death rock and post punk

It isn't dependent on how the band dresses, stupid. That would make ICP music "goth" just because some some juggalo artists dress that way. How dumb are you to even make that point

Just own it. You like a gay, girly emo pop band targeted at 15 year old girls. Why do you have to pretend it's goth to like it? Don't be ashamed of the mainstream beta you are

its the same thing with chvrches, they send viral marketers over here to start shit so then they can go and whine about how mistreat them

its gonna happen with this "band" too

>goth rock

ya ok

Does Sup Forums like cholo goth?

youtube.com/watch?v=XpVcBrD7dRw

Yep

It's bizarre but between this and the 1975 of whatever they're called we will see pop go through a gothic suicidal phase

Goth rock? the fuck are you talking about?
Go listen to some She past away
youtube.com/watch?v=oy2x_kHCy4w

I have never met a person who looked like that who wasn't human garbage.

Yes?

cluster b personality disorder hoes are only really good for sexual purposes and even then that's just another way to get back at daddy

shame about the music

C O N S U M E R I S T
F A K E
A E S T H E T I C

What about cluster b guys?

This is way better than what I was expecting.

General consensus

She's hot. Her music sucks, though.

This is nice.

how exactly is this goth rock???

Because Heather is cute and wears black.

the world is a vampier

I can't put the disappointment I have felt into words from the first time this was recommended to me on YouTube and I have clicked on it

I want to have sex with her vagina

Poster on Wall worthy

Not even goths like goth rock

wtf I love goth chicks now

Enough of this child abuse

So is siouxsie & banshees goth or not?