US Fags Only

How do we United all the races in the United States so we can use our newfound unity to take over the planet and begin space conquest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP2jcorIOFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eliminate the leftists, dune coons, niggers and beaners, the rest are already united

As an American I give permission to non US fags to take over this thread. I believe in threads without flags. Please fuck our women too

>white people are united
ARE U KIDDING ME!?!

I revoke your permission

You can't do that, it's my right as a US citizen to demand change to an overwhelming white board.

All other countries, please join this thread, have as many blonds as you want

IMO we should eliminate all the tax drains.

I don't mind paying taxes,but I hate worthless ppl. Maybe there should be a limit on how much you can mooch?

Expel illegals aggressively.
Legal immigration biased towards loyal and competent immigrants who believe in the American ideology.
Offspring of immigrants should be integrated by already patriotic parents.
More focus on history in schooling on the circumstances of the rise of the United States.

>US Fags Only
nah

go start a war hungary

I don't know about the rest of the Anglo sphere but a lot of British are tired of the top heavy government we've had for decades and what has put us in the ground.

Bring the Anglo sphere closer together and have it led by the USA.

Hello my friend! How do you like our thread? It must be scary being in a thread that's not like your own. Please feel free to spread your culture in this thread. I know a beatific white blonde singer named Taylor Swift, please have many dark babies with her my friend. I have already asked the OP of this thread to please change his flag to yours to show our tolerance for your culture. Please invite your friends

my dubs revoke your statements

kay. we fuck up them romanians and shit

Glad you could make it Ahmed. How do you like the thread? Anything I can get for you? A little blonde girl?

Idk senpai, desu a lot of beaners are breddy cool and would make excellent workers in our new space empire.

We just need to figure out which ones want to work and expel the rest.

This kinda

Cut off the leeches who drag down society.

I honestly do not mind paying taxes (supporting my goverment) if the nation stands for my best interest, whatever the hell it stands for now isnt.

hi

America? Taking over the planet? Good luck with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vP2jcorIOFw

[ONLY YOU CAN SEE THIS POST]
Too late goy, there are already dark skins and Muslims in this thread Hahahaahah I shall watch America burn hahahahah

THE ONLY COLORS THAT MATTER ARE RED, WHITE AND BLUE

Thank you good sir but since i'm white i'm not planning to get dark babies. Unless i fuck a negress or something. But i can gladly conquer your country if you insist.

Pump people up with patriotism get them all thinking that they are Americans first and whatever the hell they are second.

Brazil sweden! How are you lads? Listen, we are having an orgy later, please bring your big dark cocks, we Americans will be bringing our white daughters, oh and brazil, if you are one of those females with a female penis that is ok, we are tolerant here

Not too little.

If the US wants good allies with a common heritage it's the Anglo sphere. The USA could lead a cultural group built on common fundamental ideas, free trade, small government and the right to freedom for its citizens. Getting buddy buddy and trusting other countries outside the Anglo sphere to uphold anything reminiscent of American values would be a bad move.

FUCK U FSIS STOP RUINING OUR EMPIRE

And don't forget sharia law. You shouldn't be forced to bend to our laws and rules, that wouldn't be fair Ahmed, I'll give 20 girls ranging from 9 (age of consent from the mighty Muhammed himself) to 13

Wow, you just triggered me. You are a disgusting racist. I hope you die

I actually think this is the answer. The only fuckers who jate America are welfare faggots who need something to blame for their own failure, and racism is a good excuse.

If you don't have hillary in power I'd take whatever the US has in power as substitute for our own government, but keep keep the sharia law, m8

You are a white male, you wouldn't understand the black plight

> leftist detected

Simple
>Get most of the world to sign trade deals which enforce our IP
>Watch as cheap manufacturing moves to now friendlier nations where our IP is obeyed
>Trade and make lots of money
>Allow bidding war among US space contractors for massive space infrastructure project
>Retire on mars whiling laughing as remaining major US adversaries decline due to expensive graying & demographic collapse

More like become Brazil literally.

This is kind of my speciality. Also, I will remind you that this is the most powerful goal you can have as a nation. Therefore it is quite dangerous. Realize that you're seeking to unify people under a single ideology. The powers that profit from your division and your manipulation will kill you for this if you're successful to any extent. That said, here we go.

1) This begins with you. Look at other people in your nation in terms of your similarities rather than your differences. You will quickly realize that you are much more alike than you have been lead to think. This will make you become the change you wish to see, and when other people empathize with you, they will feel that you trust them. In turn, they will trust you.

2) Don't strongly ascribe to any race, gender, ethnicity, or social class: they are arbitrary, and defense of their existence was largely created and enforced by media. Just label yourself as an American with generally constitutional values. The moment you consent to belonging to anything else other than your nationality, say race, for example, you literally become a racist by virtue; you don't need to dislike other races to be a racist. You simply need to accept that race exists as a valid means of differentiating people.

3) You need to spread this message. You need to make people realize that they have been duped. Our social, cultural, and politcal body has been divided under countless arbitrary and frail ideologies; Americans, up until recently, have celebrated this fact. However, they have celebrated this not as Americans, but instead as whatever they have been conditioned to label themselves. You need to be the John Snow. Remind them of who the real threat is.

Good luck, guys. This is a hard thing to do. But have compassion for your fellow man. We've been gravely miseducated all for the sake of aiding our own manipulation. Get someone to understand that and they will quickly start to wake up.

Let's unite them all in an oven!