Grimes' bag

>"i generally hate ambient music"
>cd not even ambient
>"the fact that its not dance music and i still like it is very impressive"
>never say never dvd by justin bieber, whos apparently "really underappreciated" and "not just a product of the machine" but "a real musician"
>listening to a skinny puppy singles collection instead of the discography because its "probably less painful" that way
>jedi mind tricks are "the best rappers", cuz, like, "theyre not shitty to women"
>blink 182 live dvd
>"travis barker was my first love"
>"blink 182 was the gateway to, like, aphex twin"
>madonna video collection
>'all the things she said' remixes on vinyl with an anime cover

artist of the decade right there lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8Gc6qgmJLCCaI-sWmbpQ74Nffn4qdEH9
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a gay has been dispatched to assassinate you

I like her music, but she's seems like a really stupid person to talk to.

Absolute bitch.

nice comment bro

Not all musicians are like this, but a lot of the ones I've encountered working at a recording studio devote so much time to their own music that they have pretty entry level tastes in other music. And, generally, when they're not listening to or making their own music, they're listening to music within their genre, so it makes sense that Grimes has hot opinions on pop stars but listens to Greatest Hits albums of industrial bands.

This playlist was created by Grimes. Entry Level? You be the judge

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8Gc6qgmJLCCaI-sWmbpQ74Nffn4qdEH9

Grimes was saying retarded things on purpose to mess with people. Its like super obvious if you pay attention to her and stuff.

YAS QUEEN SLAY

what about when she says she has loves that Jedi Mind Tricks album then follows it with "I have the instrumental version", there's no instrumental version of that album.

Capped for future Grimes threads. There is no artist with a lower ratio of good work to Sup Forums post frequency. She is the ultimate queen of trash on Sup Forums.

>judging a musician's worth based on the music they listen to for IDLE ENTERTAINMENT rather than the music they create for the IDLE ENTERTAINMENT of others
Lol how low iq can you get. Then again, I bet you're one of those types who has to false-flag hate on Grimes' music (despite never having ACTIVELY listened to it) because it was too hard for you to get into it...

...on the first try.

>listens to shit music and considers it good at getting attention of the masses
>makes great music that goes unnoticed
>Sup Forums hates this
what timeline did I move to?

Not judging her music based on the fact that she's a retard. I judge her music on it's own merits, which are none because it's shit. It's just nice to have this cap as evidence that in addition to making shit music, she is a bottom tier pleb, which makes sense since her music is shit.

Oh, she's like Trump then. 4d chess

>I judge her music on it's own merits, which are none
>low iq confirmed
user, you can't judge something based on criteria you claim it doesn't have. You should really stop wasting your time making a fool out of yourself on the internet -
it isn't good for your self-esteem.

She's very vapid and unintelligent with a bad singing voice

Her music is unlistenable

Haha, this is such a desperate sad post.

Reminder that Grimesfags are racists and should be banned, or at the very least grimes generals should be moved to Sup Forums

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

grims is cool and ur not

I'm a Skinny Puppy fan and I don't want to listen to their whole discography. It's not bad, I just go crazy

>artist of the decade right there
exactly. unlike you, she's not afraid to speak her mind. anyway, that's only a small portion of her music taste.

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style

you're a complete idiot. her work is truly great. stay pleb.
also how pathetic you are to screencap posts about artists you dislike?

reminder that you're full of shit. a random shitpost (probably made by you, to have material to shitpost) doesn't equate with her whole fanbase. fuck you.

How pathetic are you that you must defend a roastie on a Cambodian fishing forum?

fuck ambient

ouch, you btfo that user so hard

all this bunch of crap that you posted is your shitty opinion and it worth zero.

i'm just exposing your idiocy. btw, what't the point of your posts itt? what do you want to prove?

For you to cheer up, sillybones.

bump

>This playlist was created by Grimes
no it wasnt

actually a user did a youtube version of her spotify fae playlist. check her spotify account to see the original playlist.

kek, speaking of entry-level music taste of big-name artists, this reminds me

>Influenced By: “Kurt Cobain, Ski Mask The Slump God, Cage The Elephant, The Fray, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Gorillaz, Coldplay. I’m really into multi-genre things that aren’t just based around rapping itself. I’m more inspired by artists in other genres besides rap.”

bump

in stores now hurry hurry

>grimes kicking out her haters

Why wouldn't she listen to this type of stuff when she's a pop star?

Black people with social lives don't waste time listening to Sup Forumscore trash and indie fads of the year

SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD SOY THREAD

thats the girl

is grimes happy?

i don't understand: does mu like or hate grimes? what's the consensus?

this, but unironically, her last.fm page was basically classical music only

I like her

the girl who can kick your ass if you mess with her

great

i genuinely like her too

soyboy be gone from this grimes thread

bump

how does he stack up to Grips?
Death Grips is babby's first noided album, and thats a good thing. I bet this guy puts too much usual seriousness in his music, making it too normie.

hopefully yes

Why are you guys so jealous of her? I'm starting to believe the feminists.

grimes has a lot of qualities that make her glasgow school of art level trash and because she makes it such an integral part of her image and believes that this psuedo obscurity makes her authentic then she wouldn't be very valued in a serious conversation. she's basically Sup Forums in an artist

but her music should be judged for that aside from her personality, yet it still would be bland try hard substance over style 95% of the time

but if you like her, that's okay and it doesn't affect me in any way

just how much bullshit could you eat? leaving all memes aside, all quirks and noise, she's respected because she has great songs. many of them. this is one thing you could never understand, dumb pleb.

Yes

>but if you like her, that's okay and it doesn't affect me in any way

Bump

if it doesn't affect you in any way, why did you post that crap? keep it to yourself.

Digestionally challenged weeb

cool, i hate ambient too

why are you listening to it then?

i'm not

bump

bump

claire is such a nice person, pls don't post anything mean about her

cute dog

I'm amazed how people can be so shameless, even on an anonymous board, to admit that their taste is so inferior that they don't like Grimes.

If you don't like her music, please, for your sake, pretend that you do, otherwise you're announcing to everyone within earshot that you're not an important person, you have no value, and your thoughts are trivial.

You're admitting that you could die and it wouldn't matter.

Why?

>Cambodian fishing forum
Good one!

Oblivion is a feminist alleyway rape larp, friendly reminder. Like how the fuck did men and women even exist with eachother b4 insightful millennial women making music, i get btfod everytime i think about it 2b-honest.
I hope a doctor circumcising a little boy slips up and cuts his dick off so based grimes and strong womyn of the planet get vilified and hopefully end sexism. Ofh. Who is /hyped/ for the new chvrches?

T. Coward.

t. loner with a boner

great taste, no wonder i like her music.

this

>constant bumping of any thread that mentions the word “grimes” even if they’re mocking her
has anyone considered that this shit is some scriptkiddie shit that gets set off when a thread mentions “grimes” and just autoposts “bump” in it when it gets to page 9

>tfw when I barely even feel like a music snob anymore because I avoid Sup Forums like the plague ever since the grimesfag infestation
>my music tastes have literally dulled because I never sit around and talk about music with a bunch of likeminded people
>feel like I can’t even laugh at grimes for being a bieber apologist and skinny puppy and RDJ poser
grimesfaggots ruin lives

bump

i smoked whaaaat

like a bot

like someone has a bot that is auto-posting “bump” in every thread with the word “grimes” in it

t. naive idiot

>jedi mind tricks are great but no rap group are fucking shitty to women they call a specific women a bitch just how they call a specific man a nigga

>weaboo alert

see ops statements

>makes great music that goes unnoticed
More like
>makes bad music that gets spammed everywhere

maybe its grimes herself on a self advertising act
either this or machines alterady took over

Try harder next time. Then you might get some ACTUAL (you)s.

no but like unironically a machine is spamming these threads

>the Sup Forums moderation team will LITERALLY defend this

Grimes is retarded. Its super obvious is you pay attention to her "and stuff"

idk why this made me laugh, ive read stuff like this a million times

burger, lol

paranoid psychosis lol

What did they mean by this?

look at that dog face

grimes is an ironic name